Ooooo!

Love Sick

Sandeul POV

"Whoaaa, that one looks like a dog!" I point to the sky as a firework bursted into a shape of a dog.

"A dog..? Sandeul, that's a flower. You idiot." Baro corrected, as he smacked me in the back of the head. "How can you mistake a flower for a dog?"

"I don't know... I thought the petals were ears!" I pout. "Anyways," I lean near Baro's ear so he can hear me above the loud music and fireworks. "Speaking of dogs, what do you think Jinyoung is doing? He never called us back to whether he wanted to come with us or not."

Baro shrugged. "Who knows, didn't he say he visited Hyojin at the hospital? Maybe he's still there."

"It's already 9:00 p.m. Isn't this a little late to still be there? Maybe he went home." I suggested. That's too bad. It would've been nice if Hyung came with us. Maybe he would've bought food for us afterwards~

Baro and I decided to go home after watching a small bit of the show. It's a bit too much for me. The loud music combined with fireworks pounding against my ear drums is not a pleasant feeling. We decided to take the another route home, which goes through the park. The path is quite lonely and quiet. You can only hear the occasional bangs of fireworks and the now-soft music. "I-Isn't that Jinyoung..?" Baro discreetly pointed to what seems like a couple standing in the middle of the pathway, as they both are looking up to admire the fireworks.

I looked closer, and I realized it really was Hyung! But, who's the girl he's carrying? Why is he carrying her in the first place? "Jinyoung--"

Baro quickly covered my mouth and dragged me behind a large bush. "Shh." He whispered loudly. "What do you think you're doing!"

"Calling Jinyoung. What did it look like?" I pouted. "Why don't you want him to know we're here?"

"Because," Baro sighed. "Aren't you interested in what he's doing? I mean, as far as I know, Jinyoung has never taken a girl out for a date. Well, besides that one time he took Hyojin to Namsan, but that didn't count. It doesn't seem like he's forced in this situation at all. Plus, the girl is pretty hot."

I totally tuned Baro out, and instead spent the time trying to figure who the mystery girl is. The girl has a white beanie on, with a large pompom in the end. Then, she is wearing a white jacket over-lapping a.... hospital gown? I gasped in surprise when I realized who it was, as I excitedly slap Baro over and over on the arm. "Yah, cut it out." Baro snapped.

"It's Hyojin!" I silently squeal like a schoolgirl. "Hyojin is on a date with Hyung?!"

"It seems like it." Baro grinned. "They look like a couple."

"Jealous?" I teased, as I wiggled my eyebrows. Honestly, I'm a bit jealous. It's not that I like Hyojin, it's just that she's hot. And Jinyoung is out with a hot girl. And, I like hot girls.

"No." Baro scoffed. "What's there to be jealous of?"

"You said you thought Hyojin was hot~" I hummed. Even in the darkness, I can see Baro's face glow red from embarrassment.

"S-So? Doesn't mean I like her. Hyojin is not my type anyway. I like girls with long hair." Baro pointed out. "B-Besides, Hyojin likes Jinyoung."

"What makes you think that?" I asked. Baro raised an eyebrow, as he pointed his finger towards Hyojin and Jinyoung. My eyes followed to where Baro directed, and we both cooed in unison. "Ooooo~"

Baro and I watched as Hyojin cupped Jinyoung's face in one hand, and sweetly brought his face closer to her pursed lips. Hyojin placed a small peck on his cheek. Jinyoung gasped in surprise, as he sharply turned his head and repeatedly wiped his cheek in disgust. "Yuck!" Jinyoung yelled out; but Hyojin just laughed loudly at his reaction. She seems to be very amused.

"Don't pretend you don't love it." Hyojin teased.

 "I'm not pretending." Jinyoung said in a serious tone, yet a bright smile was plastered on his face. "I have your germs on my face now."

"Boys would kill to be in your position, you know." Hyojin said in singsong voice.

"You mean boys would kill themselves if they were in my position?" Jinyoung laughed, as Hyojin pulled on his ear.

"Har, har. You're so funny." Hyojin said sarcastically. "Come on, we can go back to the hospital now. I'm getting queasy."

"Gross." Jinyoung cringed. The two began walking in the opposite direction from us.

"Go back to the hospital? You mean Jinyoung snuck her out?" Baro gasped. "Hyojin told us she felt really sick!"

"Maybe that's why he's carrying her," I suggested. "So that she doesn't need to walk."

Baro frowned, as he stood up from his crouched postition. He dusted off his pants, then proceeded to walk down the pathway. "Hm... well, I'm disinterested now. Let's go home, Sandeul."

"What about Jinyoung?" I asked, as I walked quickly to meet his quick pace.

"We'll see him when he comes home later."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I said good night to Hyojin before finally leaving for the night. I had to wait until she fell asleep to sneak out. This girl was forcing me to stay be her side. "I'm home." I announce, as I open the front door to the apartment. Only to come home to Sandeul and Baro, who were sitting on the sofa flashing me idiotic grins. "W-What?"

"Oh, nothing." Baro cooed. "Where were you tonight?"

"Uh, you know." I nervously chuckle. "I went to the firework show."

"By yourself?" Sandeul chimed in. "I thought you hated fireworks. You say they're loud and annoying."

"Well--"

"Deullie is right." Baro interrupted. "Why would you go to firework show if you hate it? Especially by youself. Or, perhaps you brought someone with you?"

"Let me ex--"

"I think you're hiding something." Sandeul sighed, and shook his head.

"LET ME EXPLAIN." I snap. Geez, these idiots won't let me defend myself. "I did go to the firework show."

"Why?" They asked in unison.

"Because... I just felt like it." I lied. "Is that a problem?"

"Who'd you go with?" Baro inquired. Why do they want to know so badly? They can't just mind their own business, can they?

"My friend." I said simply. "Can I go now?"

"Nope." Baro stepped in front of me, along with Sandeul. "Tell us who. A girl?~"

"Yeah. It was a girl." I answered honestly this time. "Now, move out of the way." I forcefully push them, as I walk towards my room. 

"A girl? But, I remember, you never wanted to go to the firework show again after going with Eun Hee--"

"Don't say her name in this house." I growled, as I grabbed Sandeul's shirt collar. "Stop making a big deal out of watching a stupid firework show? Arasso?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sandeul POV

Geez.... all I said was Eun Hee. Am I prohibited from simply saying her name?

Baro and I watched as Jinyoung stomped away to his room, and slammed his door shut. "Yah, Sandeul, did you forget the rule?! No mentioning Eun Hee's name in this house!" Baro groaned. "Jinyoung is really upset now."

"I-I'm sorry! Her name kind of just slipped out..." I muttered quietly. "Plus, Jinyoung is getting all hurt over something so little! It's not like I--"

"Sandeul, come on, you know how Jinyoung is. You know he wants to forget her." Baro remarked. "It's not the first time he's snapped like this." he said, as he patted my back and left the living room.

I guess Baro has a point. It isn't the first time Jinyoung has snapped. More like the 100th time. I need to remember the rule.

The first and only rule: To not mention Yang Eun Hee's name in Jinyoung's presence. Why? Because Jinyoung hates her. He doesn't even want to hear the sound of her name. It's because of her he changed.

Jinyoung wasn't always like this. Grumpy, blunt, frowny. There used to be a time where he was the complete opposite. Cheery, nice, friendly, and loud. Hard to believe, right? That all changed when Eun Hee left Jinyoung. Long story short, Eun Hee was a beautiful girl who is Jinyoung's ex. Jinyoung has never loved and respected someone so much in his life. I never thought I would see the day when they break up. Eventually, it did occur, a little over 2 years ago.

I don't what happened, and neither does Baro. Jinyoung has never told anyone what really happened between him and her. It must had been bad, because when Jinyoung returned home the day they broke up, he locked himself inside his bedroom and never left it. The only reason he did was for bathroom and food. Other than that, all Jinyoung did was sulk on his bed and bawl his eyes out.

And, just like that, Jinyoung changed. He never became close to women. He rarely smiles. He's cold. He's blunt.

Jinyoung just doesn't make the effort to befriend people anymore. Which, is the reason why I'm so surprised him and Hyojin actually became friends. Why did he open up to her?

Because, these past two years Iv'e known Jinyoung as someone who doesn't open to people easily. Jinyoung is a careless, heartless man.

Because he once cared too much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day.

Hyojin POV

Yesterday night was no doubt one of the best nights ever. Even better, I spent it with Jinyoung.

I'm really happy Jinyoung was willing to take me out. Even though at the moment I feel horrible, it was all worth it. "Hyojin..?"

I sit up in bed to see who my visitor was, and to my surprise it was Jinyoung. I thought I wouldn't be able to see him for another few weeks!

"Jinyoung!" I quietly yell; my sore throat constricting me from being any louder. A small smile crept on his lips, as he took a seat next to my bed. "You have no schedule?"

Jinyoung shook his head. "I was suppose to attend a variety show, but it got canceled so.." he answered meekly. "Enough about me. How are you feeling?" Jinyoung placed his hand on my forehead, then frowned. "See, your condition got worse."

"I know." I forced a smile. "It's alright." Jinyoung sighed.

This is wierd. He hasn't said something mean. And, he's acting all nice. It's.... abnormal. "Are you okay, Jinyoung?" I ask. He just gave me a wierd look in response.

"Yes, why?" Jinyoung raised an eyebrow.

"You're not being a meanie." I said playfully. Jinyoung chuckled, and he leaned close to my face that our noses are nearly touching.

"Do you want me to be mean?" he inquired, a cute grin creeping on his face that made my heart skip a beat. I was already red before; I must look like a tomato now. "Your face is red. Why?"

"You're too close.." I muttered, as I tried to push him away. But he wouldn't budge. "Your teasing is too much..."

"Teasing How exactly am I teasing you?" By this point, Jinyoung has one arm beside me, while his upper body is hovering above me. But he's still seated on his chair.

"Don't make me say it." I whined, as I turned my body so I don't meet his fox eyes. "You know exactly what you're doing."

"You're right, I do. You think I'm irresistable, don't you?" he said in a cocky tone.

"W-What?" I scoffed. "You've become alot more narcissitic. You may have millions of fan girls falling at your feet, but your charm doesn't work on me."

"Hmph. You must be lying. Your face is very red, you know that?" Jinyoung pointed out, as he returned to his orignal postion on the seat.

"That's because I'm sick." I semi-lied. "Anyways, don't be so sour. Why do you care if I'm lying or not? You can get any girl you want, just not me."

"That's not true." Jinyoung sighed. "Not every girl."

"Don't lie." I teased.

"I'm not!" he suddenly snapped. "No matter how hard I tried, one girl never fell for me." 

What is he talking about? He's totally changing the subject...

"Uh, Jinyoung--"

"You know how hard it is to charm a girl!" Jinyoung whined. "Eun Hee specifically!"

"Who the hell is Eun--"

"Why are girls so confusing? Why do they say things they don't mean!" he yelled.

"Well I guess--"

"She was so dishonest to me. She always lied to me, when all I did was tell her the truth. She said I love you, when she didn't mean it! Women are very hard to please, you know?!"

"Jinyoung, calm down. You're acting like it's impossible to--"

"Aw, don't start that crap! I know you were going to say it's easy to make girls happy but it's not! They are not easy to read. They're freaking 10 sided rubix cubes taped to a terriost's back yelling riddles at you in a foreign language!"

"JINYOUNG." I finally screamed. Jinyoung finally fell silent. If I didn't interrupt him, he probably would had continued his out-of-the-blue rant for who knows how long. "Calm down, will you? What are you even yelling about?!"

He just sat there for a moment, glaring at me. Until, Jinyoung stood up from the seat, and made his way towards the door. "It doesn't matter anymore." he growled, before slamming the door as he left the room.

------------------------------

This chapter is quite short, sorry :c

Sorry that it took me a while for me to update, and this chapter is quite random. I can't quite make it flow right to the next plot, which is the next chapter. But, please don't let that discourage you from reading any more! I'm just having a off day.

Also, if you haven't, please check out my new story, My Alien Friend From Outer Space!

It features Jinyoung and an OC.