Idiot!

Love Sick

Jinyoung POV

Such a long night... I slammed the door open, dragging myself inside the room. Baro and Sandeul were watching television together on the sofa, their eyes glued onto the screen.  "Welcome back, Hyung." Baro said in a monotone voice, his eyes not leaving the screen. I chuckled at the sight, walking behind them. They're watching Running Man?

"You're so lucky, Jinyoung. You got to meet Girl's Generation...." Sandeul pouted, crossing his arms. I nodded my head in happiness, ruffling his hair.

"That's right. I rubbed elbows with Taeyeon sunbae." I grinned, walking towards the window. I looked out the window, and there were crazy fans outside, holding small signs. I sighed in disbelief, closing the blinds. "Crazy fans following me home..." I muttered, grabbing juice out the refrigerator. Sandeul seemed to hear me, and he shot up from his seat, quickly walking towards me.

"Yeah, Hyung! I came home from woman hunting, and they were outside our door waiting for you! Seriously, they're getting on my nerves." Sandeul groaned, snatching my juice pouch away from me.

"Yah!" I chased Sandeul all around the house, unable to catch up to him. Sandeul ran into his room, slamming the door in my face.

I groaned in annoyance , walking back to the living room. That was the last one....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sandeul POV

I sat down in front of my computer, opening a window browser. Back to hunting girls on the internet.

Today, I went on my annual 'girlfriend hunting.' There were a bunch of cuties, but just as soon as I was about to strike up a conversation, they ditch me! Is there something wrong with me...?

I frown at the idea, as I logged into my Cyworld account. (Cyworld is like a korean version of facebook.) 

I click on the link to this cute girl's page. She's my friend on her, but she hasn't answered to any of my messages....

Maybe she has some cute friends! I look though her friend's list, searching for any hot girl. When suddenly, a particular one caught my eye. I click the link to the mystery girl's profile, and my eyes nearly bugged out of my head. 

Wow...! This girl, no woman, is absolutely gorgeous! Nice face, long hair, big s.... Every man's dream girl! And even better, her relationship status is single. 

I send her a friend request. After, I lounge back in my chair, eagerly waiting for a response. But, who knows how long she'll take.

Suddenly, my profile made a 'beep' noise, meaning I have a notification. And guess what? She actually accepted my friend request! I starting jumping up and down in my seat from excitement, immediately taking this opportunity to message her.

Hi! Thanks for accepting my friend request. I pressed enter on the keyboard, anxiously waiting for a response. I really hope she does though. Everyone else I friended don't....

Your welcome! Kekekeke. What's your name? I'm Seo Hyojin. Nice to meet you! The girl responded to my message, unexpectedly.

I coo, typing a new message. My name is Lee Sandeul! Nice to meet you too. Haha. Hopefully we can become friends. You seem nice and you're really pretty!

Thanks! How come you don't have a profile picture? Send me a picture of you!

Sure! Brb, I'm going to go and find a good picture of myself. Kekekeke.

I sat in my chair after sending the message, going no where even though I said I would be right back.

I can't send her a picture of myself... I think my appearance is partly a reason why girls are turned off by me. I sigh, leaning my head back.

I want her to think I'm extremely handsome... someone all girls fall for. Someone...someone that looks like Jinyoung. I stand up from the chair, walking out my door. I walked to the living room, with the camera in my hand. "Came out of your cave, Sandeul?" Jinyoung teased, his eyes not leaving the screen.

"Look, Jinyoung!" I exclaimed. Jinyoung quickly turned his head, and I snapped a picture right away. Ahohohoho.

"What are you doing?" He asked, as I ran back to my room.

"Nothing! I just want to admire your beauty!" I yelled back at him as I ran through my door.

"Okay..?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sandeul POV

I drag the picture of 'myself' onto the messenger, pressing enter on the keyboard. I felt satisfied with myself, crossing my arms. But then, a sudden thought came into my head. I regret my decision the split second after I realized what Iv'e done. 

Stupid...! I rapidly press the backspace key, but it does no good. 

How can I forget Jinyoung is an IDOL? A really popular one at that!

Ooops! Sorry, wrong picture. Accidently put that one instead! I was about to press enter, when suddenly, her response lit up my screen.

Wow! You're really handsome~ Red hair fits you! Kekeke.

What? She doesn't recognize Jinyoung? Does this girl live under a rock? I decided to play along, not telling her the truth. If she thinks I look like this, then I guess it's fine...

Thanks! :) After that, we talked for a few hours. Just asking about little things, such as our favorite food, and color.

Usually, I would worry if her profile was actually legit. You know, unlike me, using a real account with her real picture. But, she's too nice. Even if she isn't, I think it would be okay. A girl with this kind of social skills (atleast online) would atleast come with a good face. I was about to start a new topic with her, when the big question popped up.

What city do you live in? If we're near by each other, we should meet up! Of course, if you're up to it.

I thought for a moment to decide on what to do. If I do meet up with her, she's probably going to be angry at me for using a fake picture... but! She'll forget it quickly once she gets to know me. Atleast that's what I hope...

I live in Seoul. You?

Uwahhh~ Me too! We should definitely meet up! And eat shaved ice together, our favorite :D

Definitely! Do you know the COEX mall? It's a great place.

Yeah, it's a fun mall. How about  11 a.m?

Sounds like a plan!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

I turned off the television then stood up from the sofa. I stretched my arms out, yawning loudly. What a long night... As I walked towards my room, Sandeul came out of his cave.

Sandeul came treading into the living room, smiling at the ceiling. Is he drunk or something? I watched him with amusement, as he dazed around the place. He seems really happy. But suddenly, he began walking in the direction of the flower pot on the floor, knocking it down onto the white carpet. "Yah! Idiot, watch where you are going!" I snapped, knealing down next to the shaddered pot. 

Sandeul woke up from his day dreaming, his facial expression shocked. "A-Ah! Hyung! I'm sorry! And that was a gift from a fan too.... I-I'll do anything to make it up to you!" Sandeul stuttered, picking up piles of dirt off the ground.

It really isn't a big a deal, but I might as well take advantage of this situation. I grin mischeviously, disappearing into a scowl once I turn to face Sandeul. "Go get me a donut from the local bakery."

"What? It's already 10 p.m. Hyung..." Sandeul pouted, reluctantly taking my wallet from my hands. I shake my head.

"You said you'll do anything. And that flower pot meant alot to me. Now, go." I direct Sandeul to the door, pushing him outside.

"Hyung--" I close the door on his face, before he can object to anything.

Kekekekeke.

Hyojin POV

"Hyojin, it's already late, please go to sleep." Nurse Park said, walking towards my bed. I pouted, closing my laptop and placing it under my pillow. I tuck myself under the blanket, signaling the nurse I'm going to sleep.

"Goodnight, Hyojin." Nurse Park said, slowly closing my hospital door. I peeked my head out from under the covers, smiling brightly at her. Once the nurse closed the door, I listened to her footsteps. I stayed as still as possible until I heard her footsteps disappear into the hallway. Now's my chance.

I throw the blanket off me, revealing my crappy clothes, aside from my usual hospital gown. This isn't the most flattering outfit, but I atleast I have something. It's a hand me down from one the girls that left the hospital. I sighed, sitting up in bed. I slipped my feet into shoes near the bed, standing up. Right now it's around 10 p.m. What a perfect time for pick pocketing.

I chuckle to myself, slowly opening my door. I stick my head out the door, looking left and right. The hallway seems to be empty. I tip toe outside, careful to make not a single noise. "Sneaking out, Hyojin-sshi?" I quickly turn to the direction of the voice, surprised. It was revealed to be Taemin, sitting in his wheelchair. He was smiling brightly, slowly wheeling his way towards me. "Where you going?" He asked, stopping in front of me.

Taemin is one of my only friends at my hospital. I know alot of people here, but he's the only one I'm actually close to. All the other boys just stare at me. Taemin is here because he broke both of his legs, and he needs surgery for his stomach. I still don't know how this happened to him still...

"Uh... you know, just around town. You're not going to tell... right?" I muttered. Taemin shook his head, reaching into his pocket.

"Aren't you not suppose to be walking around? It's bad, you know. You get dizzy really easily, Hyojin-sshi." He asked, his eyes full of concern.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine! I went out last night also, and I felt fine." I assured him, walking down the hallway. Taemin wheeled himself by my side, hurrying to catch up. I stopped at the exit of the hospital.

"If you say so..." Taemin took cash out of his pocket, handing it to me. "Will you do me a favor? Will you buy me some banana milk? I'm really craving it..." Taemin said, looking behind his back, making sure no one is around. If the any of the workers catch us, we're dead meat.

I raised an eyebrow, examining the money he gave me. "You have a thing for banana milk, don't you?" I teased, stashing the money in my coat pocket. Taemin laughed, smiling brightly.

"I guess you can put it that way."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

Hyojin sauntered into the local bakery, taking a whiff of the cinammon scent that filled the room. It's simply intoxicating~

She examined the several types of pastry treats behind the glass, catching her own relfection against the shiny glass. Hyojin frowned, running her fingers through her short hair.

Hyojin believes that she's somewhat pretty, but not absolutely perfect like her online 'self.' The online version of Hyojin is just some picture of a ulzzang she found in google. This version of Hyojin has long flowy hair with giant s.

While her real self has short wavy hair, with a not-so-impressive rack. Hyojin sighed, reaching into the glass case for a small donut. Until another man's hand took it before her. Hyojin glanced at the guy, seeing who exactly took the last of her favorite donut.

It was guy, about her age. He had brown hair with straight bangs. He had a cute face, with an exceptional small tubby belly.  The stranger realized she was staring at him, and he shot her a toothy grin, winking.

Hyojin held back her cringe, subtly smiling at him. She began to walk past him, but then she 'accidently' bumped into him, reaching into his back pocket in the process.

Hyojin quickly grabbed the black leather wallet out, stashing it into her own pocket. She quickly made her way to the cashier, paying for the banana milk and pastry.

Then, she stuffed it into a grocery bag, nonchalantly as possible storming out the door.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"3,000 won please." The cashier asked politely, reaching her hand out.

"Of course." Sandeul grinned, reaching into his back pocket. When he realized it was no longer there, he began desperately patting the pocket over and over again. 

Sandeul spun in a circle, carefully searching the floor. Perhaps he dropped it somewhere? He remembers exactly bringing the wallet into the store. "Are you looking for your wallet sir? Maybe you dropped it when you accidently bumped into the lady earlier?" The cashier suggested, pointing to the middle of the store.

Sandeul searched in the that area, but he still hasn't found the wallet. He thought that he perhaps really did drop it on his way here. Until he finally realized the truth.

The cute girl from earlier stole his wallet! Sandeul yelled out in anger, running out the store.

How can someone that looks so innocent be a thief? Why would she do it in the first place?

Sandeul quickly looked left and right, desperately searching for the thief. When he finally spotted her, she was calmly walking down the street, searching through Jinyoung's wallet as if it was her own.

The sight of it angered Sandeul. To him it seems like she's done this a million other times! "YAH!" He yelled, sprinting in her direction.

Hyojin turned around by the loud noise. Once she realized it was her victim, she stuffed the wallet into her pocket and ran as fast as she can down the street. 

They began chasing each other for about 10 minutes, but Sandeul couldn't last very long. He's not the most athletic man in the world...

Hyojin ran into the alley, walking backwards as she faced Sandeul. "Why are you chasing me!" She yelled, acting confused.

Sandeul scoffed in disbelief, placing one hand in his knee. He's very out of breath. "You stole my wallet!" He yelled back at her.

"What? No I didn't!"

"You're holding it in your hand!" Sandeul yelled, pointing to the black leather wallet in Hyojin's hands. Hyojin smiled sheepishly, her joking expression slowly turning horrific.

"Yah what is that! Behind you!" She screamed, covering her head with her hands. 

Sandeul fell for her terrible trick, turning around. It gave Hyojin the opportunity to run past Sandeul, tripping him in the process. He groaned in pain, his head turning to watch Hyojin as she stuck her tounge out and waved her in an awkward yet disturbing victory dance. "I'll..find you!" Sandeul yelled, groaning in pain.

Hyojin snootily walked away, waving the wallet at him. "Yeah, I'll be waiting for you."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Where is Sandeul? It doesn't take 2 hours to get a donut from across the street....

I take my phone out from my pocket, dialing Sandeul's number. "Idiot, where are you? It's been 2 hours." I growled.

"Actually, I'm coming right now..." Sandeul sighed. 

I hung up the phone, walking towards the front door. I opened, meeting Sandeul at the doorway. He looks absolutely terrible...

Sandeul's face is all sweaty, and his hair and white shirt are covered in dirt. "Sandeul...."

"I know what you're going to say Hyung, I'm alright." Sandeul interrupted me, patting my shoulder. I shrugged his hand off.

"No, where's my donut. You know, the one Iv'e been waiting for 2 hours." I said bluntly.

Sandeul's mouth hung open in disbelief, pointedly tugging his shirt. "Do you see me, Hyung?! Do you know how long Iv'e been searching for the thief! And all you care about it your stupid donut!" He snapped.

"Thief?" I said, stepping closer to him. Sandeul froze, awkwardly scratching the back of his head.

"Ah... yeah. You know, really funny story actually--"

"Sandeul!"

"Alright!" Sandeul sighed, lowering his head. "T-This is not my fault... I swear! I was just browsing around the bakery, and this really cute girl walked past me. And she stole my wallet! Iv'e been searching for her for hours! I'm so sorry!" Sandeul began bawling his eyes out, like a little wimp.

"You idiot!" I smack the back of his head, flopping down on the sofa.

God dammit Sandeul... You're just piling up all my problems.

-------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter done. What a great first meeting for Sandeul and Hyojin. Yet they don't even know. Kekekeke. 

Don't worry, more Jinyoung soon.

Subcribe and comment!