Ducky Spy.

Love Sick

Author POV

"Because, after you recover, we'll come back here and check on it together." Jinyoung smiled at Hyojin, as he recoiled his hand back from patting her head.

How... how beautiful...! Sandeul wiped his tears of happiness away, as he went back to his hiding spot behind the large bush. This whole, this duck has been following around Jinyoung and Hyojin. Baro told him they were going to Namsan Tower, so Sandeul decided to a little investigating. So far, they haven't seem to notice yet. Atleast, Sandeul is pretty sure they haven't. 

In order to get into a closer perimeter of them, Sandeul speedily ran behind a lamp post. Then towards another pole, just a few feet away from Jinyoung and Hyojin. People were staring at him wierdly as Sandeul passed by, but he doesn't really care. As long as it doesn't attract Jinyoung's attention.

'Yah, you've been gone for 2 hours. Is there 'date' really that interesting to you? Or, is it that you're just jealous? Kekekeke.

Sandeul scoffed at Baro's text, as he typed away his response on the keyboard. 'No, it's interesting! Jinyoung was a little cold at first, but he's starting to warm up to her. Jinyoung never gets along with anyone that quickly.'

--------------------------------------------------------

Sandeul POV

Jinyoung and Hyojin began to move to a new location, so I waited until they were a few feet away to tail them without it being obvious. "What's with the face? Are you that miserable with me?" Hyojin teased, as she poked Jinyoung's cheek.

Jinyoung turned to look at her with a slightly-annoyed expression as he poked her back. "Yes." He said simply, speedily walking away to create distance from Hyojin.

Hyojin groaned in frustration, as she skipped cutely to meet Jinyoung's pace. Suddenly, Hyojin stopped in her tracks, as she  sat down on the near by bench and clutched her stomach in pain. 

Jinyoung better hurry up and notice, because she doesn't seem okay. This is the second time she's stopped, and it's not really a good sign considering she lives in a hospital. "Yah, are you sure you okay?" Jinyoung quickly ran over to her, as he scooted close to her on the bench. "Just tell me if you want to take a rest if you're hurting. It's annoying me that you've been hiding your pain this whole time." Jinyoung scolded her, as he took off his jacket and gently placed it around her shoulders. Jinyoung had an angry tone in his low voice, but as a close friend of his I can tell it's just out of care. 

"Sorry, I was just having such a good time I didn't want to ruin it." Hyojin smiled sheepishly, as she eyed Jinyoung's jacket sleeve. 

Uwahh.... 

Her smile, it's very mesmerizing. Everytime Hyojin smiles or laughs.... I almost forget how much I hate her. Hyojin's annoying, 4-D personality does not match her elegent appearance at all. It's a very strange sight. But everytime she opens I return back to reality. I can't get blinded by her good looks that easily. 

"Can we eat shaved ice or something?" Hyojin suddenly asked, as she pointed to a small food cart. "It's really tasty. Especially in the cold. Well, atleast I think it is. I know, it's wierd." She giggled.

Sure, you stay here while I go buy one so we can share~ Like a idiot, I mentally answer her as if her words were directed to me. I even imagined the whole scenario in my head. But, Jinyoung totally ruined it when he responded with a much different and casual tone. With that, I don't understand how he picks up all the chicks while I'm on the sidelines dreaming about an imaginary date.

"No, we should eat something warm. It's cold. Plus, I think cold food will upset your tummy." Jinyoung decided, as he lightly patted her clothed stomach. Hyojin blushed a little at his action, and slightly scooted away. "Look, that stand is selling tteokbokki. I'll go buy some, okay?" Jinyoung patted her ponytail on top her head, as he got up and walked towards the stand without waiting for Hyojin's response.

While Jinyoung is away at the stand, my eyes are glued on Hyojin as she sits alone on the bench. Plenty of men walk by her and each of them steal a glance to admire her beauty. I don't blame them. Just, hopefully, none of them try to make a move on her while she's alone. Neither Jinyoung nor I will like that. But, speak of the devil, a seedy-looking guy about my age walked up to the vulnerable Hyojin, his hands stuffed in his pockets.

"You here alone?" He shot her a toothy grin, as he sat closely to Hyojin on the bench. Hyojin gave him a strange look, as she slided all the way to the edge of the seat.

"Ah, no. I'm here with someone." Hyojin forced a small laugh, as she eyed Jinyoung who was in the process of waiting in line.

If it wasn't for my unknown presence, I would march right up there and tell that guy to hop off! Then, she would swoon over my heroic action and we would happily walk home together hand in hand!

 Yeah, no. Jinyoung just better hurry up and buy his stupid food. "You here with your man?" The man said in a strange accent. It's like he's from the south of 'Murica. A southern accent yet he's speaking korean. I guess that makes sense.

Oh, logic.

"Y-Yes, he's just buying food for us right now." Hyojin spoke a wee lie, as she discreetly pointed to Jinyoung. The man scoffed, as he shot up from his seat and walked over to Jinyoung. Oh, I don't think this is going to go down well.

--------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

"Hey, you! Orange hair dude!" A guy behind me tapped my shoulder.

I groaned in frustration, as I pluck my ear-buds out of my ears. He's interrupting my favorite song right now. I don't even know this guy either. What could he possibly want. "Bwoh?" I ask sternly.

The guy suddenly grabbed my collar, pulling me near him as he pointed to Hyojin. "That your lady?" He snickered, as he  his chapped lips, as if he's eyeing a delicious plate of food besides a beautiful girl.

"What?" I scoff. "My... lady?" That's nearly laughable...

"Yeah. Well, is she?"

I cocked an eyebrow, as I pull his arm off around my shoulder. Hyojin is not my girlfriend, but I'll lie for her sake. He won't touch her if he thinks she's mine. "That's my girlfriend. What about it?" I say confidently, as I wave hand around to grab Hyojin's attention. She finally noticed, as she awkwardly waved back.  

The man's face glowed red from embarrassment as he thought her wave was directed at him. Like an idiot, he waved at her. But, Hyojin stopped waving, and awkwardly looked away. I laugh at each of their idiocity, as I ignore the man and turn back around to wait in line.

But, this guy doesn't seem to catch on as he repeatedly tapped at my shoulder. I snap, as I turn around and grab him by the shirt collar bringing him so close to my face I bet he can feel my breath.

"Look, if you don't leave me and my girlfriend alone, I'll shove my earphones so far up your that you'll hear music."

--------------------------------------------------------

Sandeul POV

Omo, you go Hyung!

I excitedly watch from behind my bush as the strange looking dude ran away from Jinyoung like the woman he is! 

See, he can talk crap but once someone does the same to him he runs away like a girl. I smile in amusement, as I watch Jinyoung saunter back to Hyojin with a steaming bowl of tteokbokki in hand. "Sorry about that guy." Jinyoung slightly smiled, as he handed Hyojin a spoon.

Hyojin gawked at Jinyoung as he sat down next to her. Hyojin's face is very red. Kekekeke, does she like his smile that much? Jinyoung doesn't smile that often, so I guess it's really pretty. Wait. What am I saying.

"Thank you, Jinyoung." Hyojin smiled back at him. 

For a while, they just ate and had a conversation with each other. Nothing I'm really interested in though. I tuned out most of the time. 

Suddenly, Hyojin's smile turned into a pained expression as she dropped her spoon on the floor in shock. Ah, man. Not again...

Jinyoung quickly set down the bowl, as he wrapped his arm around her waist so she can use him as support.

"Yah, Hyojin!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that nothing really happens in this chapter. I just needed a small chapter for the next chapter. Stuff will happen in next chapter. If there is any spelling/grammar errors, please overlook it c:

Subcribe and comment! No one is commenting ;-;