First Meeting.

Love Sick

Author's POV

"I'll be back in the afternoon!" Sandeul yelled out as he walked out the door.

"Hey, wait," Baro grabbed Sandeul's wrist. "Shouldn't you be helping Jinyoung to find his stolen wallet? Not going on a date with some random girl."

Sandeul shrugged, slowly closing the door after him. "Don't worry, Baro... I'll look for the thief at the same time! I can double task."

Baro sighed, releasing his grip. "Yeah, I'm sure you'll definitely do that." Baro said sarcastically, laying down on the sofa.

"You know, maybe we would find the thief if you guys actually called the police..." Sandeul muttered under his breath, closing the door after himself.

Sandeul can't seem to understand why Jinyoung doesn't just report the missing wallet to the police.

Baro and Jinyoung said that if they do, the media is going to be all over them. And that Jinyoung will never be left alone. But, Sandeul thinks that's a stupid reason.

No matter what, Jinyoung will always be followed by the media. By not letting the police handle the case, Sandeul believes all the footwork will be on him.

Since he's the only one that's seen the thief's face, it really is up to him to find the thief for Jinyoung.

He absolutely hates all the pressure.

------------------------------------------------------

Sandeul finally arrived at the mall, anxiously heading towards the girl's agreed meeting spot.

Instead of the big ed, tall, long haired lady he met on the internet, there stood another girl. Without Sandeul knowing, it was the internet girl, and also his thief.

She was shorter than himself, with a short wavy hairstyle under her ear muffs that fitted her beautiful face perfectly. But, her outfit did not match her face at all. She wore a long coat, with a patched dress. Something you would expect a less than wealthly girl wearing. None the less, she immediately caught Sandeul's attention with her nearly glowing presence in his eyes. It made him forget the other lady he's been thinking about all morning and night. But honestly, any man would fall for the girl's looks that was right in front of him.

With the internet girl swept away from his mind, Sandeul decided to greet the beautiful girl. But, when Sandeul took a double take, he realized that it was the thief! The girl from the bakery! Sandeul's body boiled over in anger. 

"YAH!" Sandeul yelled, sprinting towards the oblivious girl.

------------------------------------------------------

"YAH!" Hyojin turned to the direction of the booming voice, and it was revealed to be the 'dude from the bakery,' as Hyojin refers to him as. He was sprinting towards her, his face red from anger.

Hyojin groaned in annoyance, pushing through crowds of people in an attempt to lose the dude's trail.

Why did he find me now? Hyojin thought, running down the escalator.

She was just minding her own business, excitedly waiting for the man she met on the internet. But instead, she's being chased by this crazy man. But, Hyojin has to give him props. He is the first victim of hers to realize she's the thief. 

Hyojin took this chase in a light manner, skipping through the mall. While the dude was having a hard time even keeping up with Hyojin.

In the end, he chased her out of the mall, forcing her to run to the direction of the same street as a ghetto love hotel. And there just happened to be 2 police men having a stroll. At first, it made Hyojin scared that she might actually be caught. But then, the hotel hatched an ingenious plan inside Hyojin's brain.

A mischevious grin appeared on her face, disappearing once they approached the police men. Hyojin purposely let Sandeul grab her wrist tightly, making him think he's caught her. But with Hyojin's plan, he's the one in deep . "Officers! This girl..." Sandeul took a moment to catch his breath, while the officers awkwardly waited for him. Hyojin took this opportunity to begin her plan.

"Please help me! This man suddenly grabbed me and tried to drag me to this love hotel!" Fake tears began to form in Hyojin's eyes, as she pretended to struggle out of Sandeul's grip. 

Sandeul gawked at her in disbelief. "What?!" He yelled, his eyes glancing at the love hotel he was unaware of.

The officers gave Sandeul a disapproving scowl, pulling him to their side and away from Hyojin.

They turned around, their backs facing Hyojin as they got into a serious conversation with the dude. "She's lying! She stole my wallet!" The dude yelled, pointing at Hyojin as he spoke.

The officers glanced at the Hyojin, waiting for her come back. "You're misunderstanding sir! You dropped your wallet as you walked past me, and I tried to give it back. But, then you forced me to come with you. To this... to this love hotel!" Hyojin pretended to cry, burying her face into her hands.

The sight of the dude in shock amused Hyojin, as he was being dragged away by the 2 police officers. "Please wait here while we have a talk with him." The tall officer said, as he turned his back to face the dude.

Hyojin nodded, while slowly backing away.

Hyojin quickly turned around, sprinting as fast as she could down the alley way. The others finally took notice, gawking at her as she stuck her tounge out did her signature victory dance at them. "Tricked again, bakery dude!" Hyojin smirked, running away.

(Wanna know Hyojin's signature dance? Also inspired by the sitcom. Click here and here, please. c: Also, her clothes should kind of look like that.)

------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

"Hyung, you have a phone call." Baro peeked his head out from his room, waving the house phone in his hand. "The man says he owns the orphanage, and would like to speak to you."

Orphanage? I sigh, standing up from the sofa and walking towards Baro. I take the phone from his hand, placing it on my ear. "Hello?"

"Hello? This is Jung Jinyoung, correct?" The man through the phone asked.

"Yes, Jinyoung speaking." I replied.

"Hello! I wanted to thank you as representative of the orphanage. Everyone here is very touched by your very large and generous donation of $10,000."

"T-TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS?!" I yelled.

"I know, isn't it exciting! Your donation will help house and feed the children. Thank you so much! Words enough cannot express our graditude."

"Ah, your welcome." I said, through clenched teeth. I hung up on the man quickly, before I get into a yelling match. "Ten thousand dollars..." I groan in frustration, flopping down on the near by sofa.

"Hyung, everything okay?" Baro peeked his head out from his room, and his face is full of concern.

"Where's Sandeul?!" I growled. Baro shrugged. Suddenly, the front door slammed open, and Sandeul stomped into the living room.

"Well... that answers our question. Look, Hyung, I'm sorry for whatever happened but you have to get ready for your schedule." Baro said, checking the clock. "We're leaving in 10 minutes."

"I know." I mumbled, ing my shirt to change. Sandeul sat down on the sofa next to me, his eyes averted. "Yah, Sandeul you know what happened? Your thief just gave away $10,000. My manager is going to kill me, you know?!" I yelled, and threw my shirt in his face. "Hurry up and get ready. You and baro and are coming with me to a schedule. Dress nice." I order, walking away.

Sandeul got up from the sofa, walking past me without saying a word. I watched him, puzzled, as he went into his room without making a stupid remark at me.

Something must have happened before he came home. But, I don't have time to comfort him. It must have someone to do with his date.

Sandeul will get over it soon.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

After Jinyoung's schedule was done, Baro, Sandeul, and Jinyoung walked outside for fresh air. Jinyoung is able to freely walk around as he is densely covered in clothes, so that no one recognizes him. "Hey, Baro. Can I borrow your phone real quick? My phone is out of battery, and I need to call my manager to find out where he is." Jinyoung asked, reaching his hand out.

Baro shook his head. "Sorry, Hyung. Forgot it. Sandeul too."

Jinyoung sighed, looking around. "Then let's just stop by the hospital across the street real quick. Maybe they have a phone we can borrow." Jinyoung suggested, pointing to St. Mary's hospital. Baro and Sandeul nodded.

--

"Excuse me, but can we borrow a phone please?" Jinyoung asked politely, flashing a cute smile under his scarf. The nurse nodded, searching her desk.

"Sure! But can you wait for just one moment? I have a patient to attend to." Jinyoung nodded, as the nurse walked away.

This whole time, believe it or not, Sandeul has been hunting for cute girls to talk to. He has pretty much given up on internet dating. The girl hasn't responded to any of his messages, and Sandeul could probably guess why.

He stood her up at the mall, but Sandeul didn't mean to. That stupid thief made him leave! Sandeul grumbled in anger, and crossed his arms as he sat down in a chair. "Hyojin, time to take your medication."

Hyojin? Sandeul thought. Seo Hyojin?!

------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

Sandeul suddenly pulled me closer to him, as he not-so-discreetly pointed at a girl in a hospital gown. She appears to be a patient here. "J-Jinyoung! Her...!" Sandeul gasped.

"What? You think she's cute or something? Then yeah, she's really pretty." I nodded my head in agreement. Sandeul rapidly shook his head.

"No! You think that sneaky, wierd, and thieving girl is PRETTY? Jinyoung, she's the one that stole your wallet!"

She's the thief? Baro began laughing, clutching his stomach. "She stole Jinyoung's wallet! BWAHAHAHA, Sandeul, you're pathetic! Oh god my sides..." Baro howled, patting Sandeul's shoulder.

Sandeul sat there in silence, ashamed. "Shut up." He muttered, smacking Baro in the back of head.

I didn't even listen to any of these idiots' babbling. All my attention is on the girl. I can't take my eyes off her.

------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

"Hyojin, make sure you take your medication. I know for a fact you didn't yesterday. You know that's risky."

I watched as the beautiful girl walked towards the elevator, talking to a doctor as the door closed. So.. Hyojin is her name.  But, how can someone that looks so innocent be a conniving thief? I sat up from my seat, walking towards the counter. The lady that worked the counter smiled as I approached her, leaning my elbows onto the marble.

"Hi, I would like to visit a patient's room." I said, as Baro and Sandeul appeared behind me.

"First and last name of the patient?" The lady asked, holding a clipboard. Shoot. I don't know her last name. Think quick, Jinyoung!

"Ah, actually..." I pulled my scarf down and took off my hat, revealing my face. The lady was quite shocked, as she leaned closer to examine my features. I can tell by her expression she knows exactly how I am. "The patient I'm looking for is named Hyojin. She sent me a fan email, explaining she's very sick and that she's a huge fan of myself. I was very touched by her story, and decided to pay her a visit. I don't know her last name... so I guess I'll just go--"

"Wait!" The lady interrupted me, waving her hand to gesture me to come closer. "Usually, I'm not allowed for a guest to see a patient unless they state their first and last name. But, since I know your intentions, I'll let this slide. And, if you give me your autograph." She whispered, sliding a piece of paper on the counter.

I flashed a big smile at her, bowing. She nodded, as she placed a pen in my hand. I smirked, signing my name onto the paper. After I was done, she raised the paper to her face, and gave me an approving smile. "There's only one Hyojin in this hospital, Seo Hyojin. Room 421."

I thanked the lady once again, as I walked towards the elevator. Baro and Sandeul walked by my side. "You actually got her room number?" Baro asked.

I nodded, as I pressed the button to the 3rd level. "I just needed to work my charm." I chuckled. 

"Yeah, 'charm.'" Sandeul put quotations around charm. What? I have charm. Atleast I think so... Baro has told me I have personality equivalent to a piece of bread off camera once.

------------------------------------------------------

Author's POV

"Wait, Hyung," Sandeul grabbed Jinyoung's wrist before he could reach for the door. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow, waiting for Sandeul. "Okay, u-um please don't kill me, but this girl thinks your name is Sandeul."

"What?" Jinyoung scoffed. "I can't be you. Wouldn't she recognize me?"

"No! She didn't notice when I used your picture!" Sandeul objected. "I thought she was weird for not recognizing you, but since it appears she lives at the hospital, I could see why..."

Sandeul explained the whole situation to Jinyoung. Once Sandeul laid eyes on Hyojin in the hospital, everything came together.

He finally realized she was the girl that was waiting for him this morning. Why she was at the mall. Sandeul definitely knows it's the Hyojin he's been talking to on the internet. But, now that he 'knows' this is her real personality, the sweet Hyojin that he thought he knew is gone. Sandeul absolutely despises her.

After he was done explaining everything to Jinyoung, both him and Baro were shocked. "You little..." Jinyoung grabbed Sandeul's collar, vigorously shaking him. "Wait till we get home." He growled, twisting the door knob.

Jinyoung's scowl slowly turned into a cute grin as he entered the room. They walked into a frail-looking Hyojin, typing away at her laptop.

Unlike this morning, Hyojin was wearing a hospital gown, and she had a cute ponytail placed on top of her head. She didn't even notice the boys' presense until Jinyoung pointedly cleared his throat.

Hyojin looked up from her laptop, a shocked expression written on her face. "S-Sandeul?! And bakery dude?" Hyojin stuttered, closing her laptop and stashing it under her pillow. "You two know each other?" She asked, clearly confused.

Jinyoung grinned, dragging a chair next to her hospital bed. "Oh yeah, San-- Jinyoung told me all about you."

Baro did his best to hold back his laughter as he watched an unusually nice and kind Jinyoung talk to a new person. Baro knows that, Jinyoung is very shy and timid towards strangers. And at times, cold. But, like most men, he is probably hypnotized by this frail girl's beauty. Even Baro catches himself staring at her at some points.

"I know what you're thinking, Sandeul..." Hyojin sighed, averting her eyes away from 'Sandeul.' 

 "I'm sorry I wasn't honest to you about my looks. It was wrong. I should've been honest to you from the start. I just thought you wouldn't like a girl like me. You know, a sick one..." Hyojin confessed, fidgeting in her seat.

You better be sorry. Sandeul answered mentally. Even with the way she treated Sandeul, he can't but feel a teensy bit jealous at the sight of Jinyoung basicly stealing his girl away from him.

"It's okay." Jinyoung grinned, patting Hyojin's head. "You're much cuter this way."

Hyojin's face glowed red from his sudden compliment. Sandeul turned his body around so he didn't need to watch anymore of this.

It makes him want to gag. "Thank you, Jinyoung.." A mischevious grin crept on Hyojin's lips, as all the boys turned to her, shocked.

------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

"Bwoh? I'm Sandeul, that's Jinyoung." I smile sheepishly, pointing to myself then to 'Jinyoung.'

Hyojin shook her head. "No, you're Jinyoung. More precisely, Jung Jinyoung. Highly popular solo artist. And that's Sandeul." She said her words slowly, as if she's talking to a small child.

S-She knows...? "I heard everything. These doors aren't sound proof you know." Hyojin said bitterly. "And, Sandeul, it's great to know you think I'm a ."

"Yah! We're not close. Don't call me just by name you little--"

"Sandeul." I stop him before he can say anything he'll regret, placing my hand on his shoulder. Sandeul stood down, grumbling under his breath. "I'm sorry." I directed my attention back to Hyojin.

Hyojin scoffed, shaking her head. "Why are you saying sorry? I'm the one that stole your wallet. Why are you being so nice to me!" She snapped.

I was about to respond to her, when a nurse opened the door, holding a tray. "Hyojin, you must take your medication so you can rest. Excuse me.." The nurse walked past us, placing the platter onto Hyojin's lap.

She frowned, picking up the pill out of the cup. "I hate the pill." She mumbled, popping it into .

"I don't mean to be a bother, but after she digests that pill, she will need her rest. So..." The nurse awkwardly trailed off.

"Oh, of course. We'll leave soon so she may rest." I assured the nurse, flashing her a grin.

--

After a few minutes, Hyojin fell into a deep sleep. She was tucked into her blanket, lightly drooling onto her pillow. I smirked at the sight, moving the hair out of her face. "How disgusting." Sandeul cringed, as he watched her from above. "Hey, what's this?" Sandeul asked, picking a journal up from the night stand.

"Hey, Junghwan, that's not yours. It might be personal." I said sternly, attempting to grab it out of his clammy hands. Sandeul shook his head, sitting on the seat across the room.

"It doesn't look like a diary..." He muttered, opening the journal.

I sighed. This snoopy duck gets his nose into everything. If he gets into trouble, it's not my fault. I let Sandeul be as he flipped through the pages of the notebook, while Baro and I watched over Hyojin. 

None of us said a word, as we all did our own thing. Baro leaned against the wall, playing with is phone. I just watched Hyojin. While Sandeul was still reading the journal.

Suddenly, Sandeul gasped, jittering in his seat. "H-Hyung! Come and look at this!"

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't been updating on my other story, I will soon. Also, sorry if you think this chapter is kind of boring. More stuff coming soon~

Subcribe and comment! Please c: