A Pain In The .

Love Sick

Author's POV

"We're almost at the hospital. Hang in there, okay?" Jinyoung began to carry Hyojin on his back, as he quickly walked towards the entrance if the hospital. Hyojin slowly nodded, and buried her head in the crook of Jinyoung's neck.

All that's on Hyojin's mind is how much trouble she's going to be in once she enters St. Mary's. She feels so bad to let down the workers' and her doctor. After this act, she bets they''ll be alot stricter on how freely the paitents can roam around. Unless, she can miraculously make it to her room unseen. Suddenly, Hyojin began spazzing out in Jinyoung's hold, as she repeatedly tugged on his hair to obtain his attention. "Yah, Jinyoung-sshi, wait!"

"What?" Jinyoung said in an irritated voice, as he kneeled behind his car to hide from peoples' wierd stares. Jinyoung gently placed Hyojin on the asphalt, and crouched down next to her.

"Will you do me a huge favor?" Hyojin put on her best puppy face. Jinyoung cringed at the sight, as he cocked an eyebrow. "I'll be your best friend!"

"It depends on the what the favor is. And if I do it, I don't want be your friend, especially your best friend." Jinyoung scoffed, as he leaned against the car door. Hyojin couldn't tell by the tone of his voice whether he was joking or not. But, she giggled anyway. If he was joking, to laugh at his joke. And, if he meant it, to irritate him for fun. 

"There's a backdoor and in it contains a staircase that leads to the roof. Then on the roof there's another staircase that leads to the inside of the hospital and to my room. So I was wondering--"

"No way." Jinyoung instantly rejected her idea, without even listening to the end of it. Hyojin pouted, as she cutely tugged on the scarf that covered his nose-down. 

"You don't even know what I was going to say!" 

Jinyoung sighed deeply, as he lightly pushed her hand away. "Yes, I do. You were going to ask me to sneak you in using the route you were just telling me about. And, since you can't walk, I would have to carry you up and down stairs." 

C-Can Jinyoung read minds?! Hyojin gawked at Jinyoung's perfect answer, as she sat there in silence unable to say anything. "T-That sounded alot better in my head... but yes." Hyojin nervously gulped. 

"No." Jinyoung stood up from his crouched position. Jinyoung looked down on her, as he offered his hand to help her up. "Let's just go."

Hyojin pursed her lips in anger, and childishly slapped his hand away. "Come on, Jinyoung! Puhhlease? If we go there now, through the front door, we'll both be in a -load of trouble!" 

Jinyoung's eyes widened at the word both. He doesn't really care if Hyojin gets in trouble, but if he gets involved, then that's a different story. "Yah, what do you mean! I didn't even do anything--"

"Oh, yes you did." Hyojin cooed, as her lips curved into a smile. "Since you know I snuck out, you'll be held responsible for not bringing me back. You really want to be responsible for my problems?"

Hyojin watched in amusement as Jinyoung's usual straight face faltered. This is the first time she's seen him worry about anything besides herself. Jinyoung is usual confident and blunt, but this time he realizes that he might actually get in trouble. And, he's not satisfied with that.

Jinyoung sighed deeply, as he nervously looked around the parking lot. "Alright, fine!" Jinyoung growled, as he suddenly picked up Hyojin bridal-style off the ground. "Don't think I'm doing this for you." Jinyoung muttered, as he quickly walked to the back of the hospital.

--------------------------------------------------

Hyojin POV

"Come on Jinyoung, fighting!" I cheer, as he slowly dragged himself up the stairs. "It's just 3 flights of stairs!" 

Jinyoung groaned out loud in annoyance. "Yay, just 3 flights of stairs!" He exclaimed sarcastically. 

Since this whole 'ride' over to my room is pretty boring and awkward, all I have to do to pass time is stare at Jinyoung's face. From time to time, I would take out my handkerchief in my pocket and wipe the perspiration on his forehead. But, Jinyoung would often give me a disgusted look and try to pull his face away. I continue anyway, just to irritate him~

 Now that I'm looking at his face really close up, Iv'e never really noticed how handsome he really is. I always believed Jinyoung was kind of cute, like millions of other girls think. But to able to examine his flawless features so up close, it can really make your heart skip a beat.

---

"Yah, Hyojin-sshi are you listening?" Jinyoung whispered loudly, as he shook me around in his arms.

"Huh?" I snap from my day dreaming. Jinyoung frowned at me, as he quickly walked to the side of a door. 

"I can hear voices outside. How are we going to get past them?" Jinyoung hissed, as he pointed to the black door with his head. "Your room is this hallway, right?"

"Yeah." I answer him.

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, I never thought we would get this far." I sheepishly smile. "Here, move closer to the door so I can listen." Jinyoung nodded, as he carried me close enough that I can lay my ear against it.

After a few moments of listening, I finally realized who the voices belonged to. Some of them belonged to this one creepy guy that lives in the room next to me. Then the other two belong to Nurse Park and Dr. Choi. Or Minho, as he lets me call him. 

"So, you made up a plan yet?" Jinyoung asked in an impatient tone. I shrugged. "Well, if you don't have anything, the best we can do is just sneak in there."

---

"Jinyoung-ah, wait!" I whisper loudly, and repeatedly hit his chest. But, he won't listen to me. Jinyoung slowly and quietly opened the door, as he peeked his head through the opening.

"Be quiet. And call me Jinyoung-sshi.

Jinyoung began tip-toeing inside the hallway, as he nervously looked around. I silently help direct him to my room. Luckily, no body has been walking around the hall yet. But, our luck didn't last for very long.

Jinyoung and I heard faint voices coming closer and closer. And of course, there was nothing for Jinyoung to hide in/behind. ", what are we going to do?!" Jinyoung began panicking, as he walked around in little circles.

"D-Do something!" I began getting nervous too, fearing we may get caught. Jinyoung began peeking into random peoples' rooms through the tiny window, then stopped at one door and a mischevious grin crept on his face. "Don't you dare, Jinyoung-sshi..."

--------------------------------------------------

Author POV

Taemin was peacefully reading his book, as he rested his head against the pillow. It was just another day in the hospital. He didn't expect anything interesting to happen. No surprises, just a normal day of laying down all morning. Little did he know of the two idiots about to barge into his room.

Suddenly, a young man with brown(?) hair slammed Taemin's door open with his foot, as he carried a girl bridal-style in his arms. Taemin yelled out in shock, as he instinctively threw his book at the stranger's face. "My nose!" The stranger groaned, as he used one hand to rub his face in pain.

Taemin cowered in fear under his blanket, just like a small child. Taemin can't walk, so he has no way to escape. "H-Hey, you don't need to be afraid. It's me, sorry for us barging in so suddenly..." 

That voice...

Taemin peeked his head from under the covers, and was greeted by a bright smile. Hyojin was slouching in the seat by his bed. "W-What are you doing in here? And, whos that?" Taemin asked, as he eyed the guy leaning on the wall near by.

Hyojin chuckled nervously. "I'm really sorry. I snuck out earlier, and I was sneaking back in here with his help. Then, we saw a worker about to come so we needed a place to hide and yeah..." Hyojin repeatedly bowed her head at Taemin, a sign of apology. Taemin laughed, as he shook his head.

"It's alright. I was just kind of shocked." Taemin smiled. 

"Kind of? You threw a book at my face for god's sake." The guy scoffed, as he stood up straight and walked next to Taemin's bed.

What's with this guy..? Taemin thought. "Ah, I'm sorry for his behavior... Jinyoung is not exactly the cheeriest person." Hyojin apologized again, this time for her friend. 

"Jinyoung? As in--"

"Yes, I'm Jung Jinyoung." Jinyoung cut him off.

Taemin can't seem to wrap his mind around how she can be friend's with such a guy. He may be an insanely famous idol, but that matter with a bad personality. This whole time he's had annoyed expression, and he seems to not be very nice. But, what does he know. Idols can look nice on screen but off screen they can be an exact opposite. Jinyoung is a great example.

"Taemin? Are you awake?" 

All heads turned to the door. Somebody outside was knocking on the door. "I have your pills. It's time to take your medicine. May I come in?" The voice outside called out again.

"Uh, just a m-minute!" Taemin nervously said, as he pointed under his bed. "Hurry and hide! There's no where else to go!" Taemin whispered loudly. 

---

Jinyoung dived onto the floor, as he belly flopped and rolled under the bed like a spy. The sight of it made Hyojin silently giggle, as she tried to crawl under too. But, it seems there was only room for one person. "H-Hyojin, hurry!" Taemin urged her on.

"B-But there's no room!" Hyojin pouted, as she tried to push Jinyoung more in. But, it was a failed attempt. Jinyoung suddenly grabbed her wrist, as he swiftly placed her on top of him. 

Hyojin's face glowed red in surprise, as she placed her hand on his chest for support. "You talk too much." Jinyoung quietly grumbled, and turned his head so he isn't facing her. 

---

"You can come in now!" Taemin exclaimed, as he cozily tucked himself under the blanket. The nurse opened the door, and walked inside holding a tray with pills and water.

The nurse sat down on the chair Hyojin was just sitting in a few moments ago, as she placed the tray on Taemin's lap. "So, how are you feeling? Anything wrong with your legs?" The nurse asked.

Taemin shook his head, as he popped the pills into his mouth and chugged down the water. "Aniyo, I feel okay." He responded.

The nurse nodded in approval. Suddenly, her warm smile disppeared, as she began vigorously sniffing at the room. "Oh, Taemin. You couldn't hold it in?"

"What?" Taemin asked, clearly confused. Taemin took a whiff for himself, and a terrible smell insulted his nose. He gagged in disgust, and covered his mouth to block the foul odor away.

It obviously wasn't the nurse who farted. And Taemin knows it wasn't himself. So, it had to have been one of the two under the bed. He can't happen imagine how terrible it must smell down there. It's already bad up here. "Ugh, let's go outside now. We have to take you to your annual check up anyway." The nurse cringed, as she brought Taemin's wheelchair near the bed and wheeled him outside of the room.

--------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung POV

God, it smells so bad. I want to die. Please take me away from my misery. 

I can feel my eyes watering up from the terrible stench, but I can't do anything until Taemin and the nurse leave. 

Hyojin is such a disgusting pig. She couldn't atleast hold it in? Does she realize how terrible this smells? "I-I'm so sorry..." Hyojin meekly apologized. 

Hyojin began fidgeting in her awkward position. One of her legs is between mine, while the other one is to the side of my other one. So, basicly each of our legs is between each others. 

We can't adjust anything. If we try and re-adjust, the nurse might catch us.

Suddenly, Hyojin began to push her knee against my crotch, and it hurt so freaking bad. But, there was another sensation mixed with the pain, but I can't quite figure it out. It feels wierd... "G-Get off me." I whispered.

"Sorry, but I can't do anything." Hyojin said in a hush tone.

I sigh in frustration. This place is too tight. I can't move a muscle. But, I think Hyojin is having a worse time then me. She's trying really hard to not lay on me, but she's using my chest as support. Hyojin doesn't want to lay on me. "You can just rest. Just put your head on my chest." I say bluntly.

"I-I can't do that." Hyojin muttered.

"Just do it. Isn't it hard staying in that position? You're basicly doing a one-arm push up position. Come on." I didn't wait for Hyojin  to say anything, I just acted for her. I grab her wrist and pull it away from my chest, then I lightly pull her face towards my chest. Hyojin tried to stop me, but I'm much stronger than her fragile muscles. Eventually, she succumbed, and let me position her like a doll. "There, isn't this more comfortable?" 

Hyojin nodded without saying a word. Now, I can kind of see why she didn't want to do this.

Our chests are pressed closely together, and she's so close to my face I can feel the breath come out of her nose. Honestly, I don't really mind; it's just a little awkward being so close to someone you barely know. But, I can't tell from the expression on Hyojin's face how she feels.

Right now, and whenever I get close to her, her face is really red. She kind of looks like a deformed tomato. "You have a little mole that looks like a cat under your ear." Hyojin whispered.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. What the hell? What type of person notices things like that? I didn't even know I had that...

"You have a little mole that looks like--"

"I know what you said," I sighed deeply. "What normal human being notices that?"

Hyojin giggled quietly, as she began poking under my ear. "You're right, a normal person doesn't notice things like that. But, as you may already know, I'm not normal."

---

After a few moments, we heard Taemin and the nurse leave the room. I ruthlessly push Hyojin out from under the bed, and I enjoyed the release of pressure from my crotch. "Yah!" Hyojin yelled, as she clutched her stomach in pain.

"Sorry..." I muttered, as I rolled out and layed next to her on the floor. Sorry-not-sorry. I feel kind of bad for pushing her off so hard, but then again I'm relieved were out of there. We were there for about 10 minutes, but I was having such a terrible time it felt like we were there for hours. 

I crouched next to her, as I held out my hands from behind. "Here, hop on. Let's take this opportunity to leave."

"Piggy-back~" Hyojin hummed, as she slowly climbed onto my back. I chuckle at her childishness, as I lightly grab her thighs and stand up from the floor.

Hyojin opened the door for me, slowly and quietly. I peek my head out the opening, and search for anyone walking the halls. But, I have to hurry up and leave. Not only does this room smell like poop, we have to leave before Taemin and the nurse return. And, it seems like the coast is clear.

I began tip-toeing outside, as I look around to make sure no one is around. It'll really to get caught now after everything we've been through. I'm only doing this so neither of us can get in trouble. If Hyojin didn't sneak out in the first place, none of this would had happened. But, I'm not necessarily saying I wish everything that happened today didn't happen. I guess all this trouble really is worth it. It's strange hearing myself think that. "Room 421 Jinyoung, there." Hyojin said in a voice barely audible.

I nodded, as I quickly walk over to the room. Hyojin hurriedly twisted the door knob, and opened the door. I then quickly walk inside, and close the door after us. I set down Hyojin on the bed. "We did it, oppa!" Hyojin cheered.

"Oppa?" I nearly gagged. "How do you even know I'm older than you? How old are you?" Hyojin pondered for a moment. She actually needs to time to remember her birthday....

"I'm 19." She answered. 

"I am really am your oppa. Don't call me that though." I said bluntly. 

"Wae? You're 2 years older, right? Isn't that respectful, oppa~? All the other hospital boys like when I call them that." Hyojin cutely pouted. I scoffed at her wierdness. Those hospital boys must be here for a reason if they like the sound of Hyojin calling them 'oppa.'

"Just don't. It's gross." I remark. Hyojin sighed in defeat, as she suddenly jumped up in her upright positon.

"Yah, oppa! Can you grab my hospital gown! It's under the bed. I need to change quickly before they come." Hyojin said, as she pointed under her bed.

I kneeled down, and grabbed her hospital gown off the floor then tossed it on her lap. "You're such a pig..." I grumble. Hyojin just shot me a grin. "Well, if you don't need anything else, I'm going to go now. See you later."

"Wait!" Hyojin grabbed my wrist. "Will you be back soon? You, Sandeul, and Bory have made my life alot more interesting ever since I met you guys. Honestly, my life was kind of boring.... so you'll be back again soon, right?"

Bory...

"Yeah, I'll be back. Just, next time let's not make me carry you around all day. You're such a pain in the ." I chuckle. Hyojin laughed along, nodding.

"Yeah, I know. Oppa.

"Don't call me oppa. And make sure you get a doctor to check on your stomach, okay?" I grin. Hyojin's face turned red again, as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head.

"D-Don't worry! I will... make sure you leave the hospital alive, okay?" She mocked. 

That's right. I have to sneak out again, don't I? What a pain. I opened the door quietly, as I, again, peek my head to make sure no one is around. "Bye, Oppa!" Hyojin cooed, as she idioticly waved at me.

"Don't call me that."

---------------------------------------------------

I added that picture of Jinyoung just to make sure people know about his new hair color ^^. It looks good on him, doesn't it? c:

Subcribe and comment!