Wedding Day-Thunder

The MBLAQ Oneshots Pt. 4 (Finale)


 

I looked at the mirror of my size that was ahead of me and straightened the white and long veil. I sighed and straightened the long and white dress. Today was my day, the day that would change my last name to Park. Of course it is a big decision but I'm sure I will not regret it at all, I love him and vice versa. I looked again at the mirror and smiled a little. My heart was about to get out through my chest and I could feel my blood scroll through my veins, such was my anxiety.

And if he quit? And if he runs away from the altar? What if.. What if.. My mind created some doubts and I tried to suppress them but doubts were stronger than me. I looked at my ring finger and imagined how it would be have a ring in that finger, and a small smile formed on my lips. Surely I would be the happiest woman in the world.

"______, everything is ready." I heard my cousin telling me and I turned my face to look at her. She saw the fear in my face and chuckled. "Everything will be fine ______, you know that Cheondung loves you." She said and I nodded slightly. I walked up to her and she squeezed my arm, comforting me a little. I took small steps until I reach the entrance of the church. Oh my God, now I remember, and if I forget my vows? I swore something incomprehensible and looked at my front when I heard Chopin's music starts to play. Ok, now I can’t think of anything else. Just have to walk calmly to not stumble in the middle of the altar. That would be embarrassing and I do not want embarrassments on the day of my wedding. I felt someone entwine my arm and I turned my face to the right and saw it was my dad. He smiled at me and we started walking. I looked forward again and my eyes never left the face of Cheondung. I could tell that he was nervous because he constantly fidgeted with his fingers. I never imagined that the path to the altar was so long. Finally I reached Cheondung and my dad let go my arm and kissed my forehead. I smiled at him and then I approached Cheondung. All around us sat down, and both looked at the priest.

"If anyone thinks that these two can’t be married, manifest now or be silent forever." The priest said, and my ears heard only silence. A sigh of relief came out of my mouth and I looked at Cheondung and he gave me the most beautiful smile he could have given me. While both looked at each other, the priest continued to say what needed to be said, and finally it was time for us to say our vows. He gently squeezed my fingers and opened his mouth to speak.

"______, since I laid eyes on you, you enchant me. I'm so glad I have found, and I'm so happy that you have appeared in my life. I promise to love and be faithful to you until we die." He finished speaking and some tears fell from my eyes. I wiped them hastily, not to ruin the makeup. I cleared my throat and said my vows.

"SangHyun, a few years ago I never thought I'd be here right now feeling the luckiest woman in the world. I promise to love and be faithful to you until we die." I uttered the words with certainty and finally it's time we exchanged rings.

"_____, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity." Cheondung gently placed the ring on my finger.

"SangHyun, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity." I repeated the words he said and put the ring on his finger.

"Now by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife.” The priest looked at me and then at Cheondung. "You may kiss your bride." The priest finished and Cheondung approached his face to mine and our lips joined in a loving kiss. Everyone stood up and applauded us. Cheondung gave me his hand and both went down the aisle. We opened the church door and were greeted by a bright sunshine. Cheondung my cheek and joined our lips for the second time.

“I love you Park ______.”

“I love you too Park SangHyun.” I confessed with a smile. Today, it was indeed the best day of my life, no doubt.