Wedding Day-Mir

The MBLAQ Oneshots Pt. 4 (Finale)


 

I looked at my feet and my eyes scanned the dress that was glued to my body. This dress was not exactly a wedding dress and that was my choice. I do not really like long dresses so why use one? I'm not going to marry in the church, so why spend money on a dress I'll only use once in a lifetime? Yes, once in a lifetime because I'll be married forever with Mir.

Mir decided to do something different on our wedding day. Instead of getting married in a church, and the guests attending. He wanted to marry inside a cable car, just me, he and the priest. The destination that the cable car gave us was the Namsan Tower. I loved the idea. After all, to get married, it only takes two people, and the priest, right? The wind swung my hair a bit and I felt two strong arms to embrace my waist.

"Are you ready?" I heard the voice I loved so much, close to my ear.

"More than ready." I nodded and he joined his fingers with mine. I looked at him and a small smile formed on my lips. He was dressed in a suit but of course he had to have sneakers on his feet. He never surprises me. He is simply him. A cable car stopped in front of us and I saw that the priest was already inside. Both sat down, and the cable car, began to make its way. The priest opened the Bible and began to say what he had to say. After a few minutes, came the most important part. Our votes. Mir took our rings, from his pocket.

"Song ______, I remember perfectly the day I asked you to be mine, and surely I will remember this day. This day in which you'll be mine forever. I promise to love and be faithful to you until my last breath." He said serious and the words came out of his mouth with certainty. He put the ring on my finger and gave me his ring.

"Bang CheolYong, you make my bad days, become happy with just your smile. Thank you for all you have done for me. I promise to love and be faithful to you until my last breath." I said with a smile and put the ring on his finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." The priest closed the bible. "You may kiss your bride." The priest said the last necessary words, and Mir approached me and put a hand on my face, my cheek with his thumb. Seconds later I felt his fluffy and warm lips touching mine. He broke the kiss and the cable car stopped, indicating that we had reached our destination. Mir gave me his hand and both got out of the cable car. My eyes stopped on the several lockets that were ahead of me and then I remembered to ask something to Mir.

"Hey, where will be our honeymoon?" I asked intertwining my arm through his and he stopped. I lifted my head slightly so I could look into his eyes and he ran his hand through his neck.

"Omo. I forgot." He whispered more to him than to me and my eyes widened when I heard what he said.

“What?!” I asked a little jumpy. "How can you forget our honeymoon?"

"Oh, I don’t know. I think I was so excited to marry you, that I forgot the rest." He ran a hand through his unruly hair and pouted.

"Aigo, you're a pabo, Bang CheolYong." I gave a small laugh.

"But you love this pabo, Bang _____." He said in a tone of pride and I nodded. We continued walking and laughing with the jokes he made. I think the honeymoon does not matter, what matters is that I stand next to the person I love and be assured that I will stay with him forever.