Daddy - G.O

The MBLAQ Oneshots Pt. 4 (Finale)


 

I opened the door and leaned against the cold and white wall. My hands were shaking slightly, a few drops of sweat ran down my temples and my heart was beating erratically in my chest. How did this happen? How I got pregnant? How.. Oh my God. I didn’t think I would be a mother soon, well, I'm no longer a teenager but even so, I and G.O still had no plans to have babies. I've never been a fit person to look after children because I never tried. That’s my fear.

“Oh God.” I whispered bringing my hands to my face, covering it. I shouldn’t feel this way. It can harm the health of the baby and I don’t want it. I want my baby to be very healthy.

“Jagiya?” I heard G.O’s voice, coming from the living room and my heart skipped a beat. Oh God, I didn’t know he was home. What will I do? I'm more scared because the doctor said some pregnant, have several mood swings. They’re happy but seconds later they’re sad. I hope not to be a pregnant like that. Poor G.O. “Jagiya?” G.O called me again.

"I'm.. I'm going.." I said weakly and walked slowly into the living room. My heart felt like it would come out of the chest, instantly. My eyes stopped on G.O and he turned his face and gave me a small smile. He was lying on the couch and the television was on a cooking channel. I approached him and he made room for me to sit. “G.O..” I started to speak but was prevented from continuing because G.O put his long and warm fingers on my cheeks.

"You're pale." He said in a worried tone and put a hand on my forehead. "Jagiya, are you sick?" He asked, approaching his face to mine.

“Ani.. Ani..” I shook my head and ran a hand through my temples to clear the small beads of sweat. I have to take a bath to see if I relax. "I'm just nervous." I said through my weak breath and he put his right arm over my shoulders.

"Something went wrong in the visit to the doctor?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and I almost choked on my own saliva. I had forgotten that I had told him I was going to the doctor because I wasn’t feeling well. How did I forget? Forgetfulness is a factor of pregnancy? I hope not.

“No.” I shook my head a second time. "He gave me unexpected news, that's all." I smoothed my hair. Ah, now that I started, I have to finish. "I'm pregnant." I said at light speed.

"I already knew." My ears heard what he said and I looked at him incredulously.

“What?!”

"I already knew you were pregnant by the way you wake up grumpy in the morning and by the amount of food you ate." He showed me two fingers as he spoke. "But I must admit that I don’t like when you wake up grumpy." He pouted and I looked with wide eyes at him.

"Yah, why didn’t you tell me you already knew?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. I got a fright for nothing.

“You are woman. Women should know that better than men." He patted my head and then got up from the couch. "I hope the baby not be grumpy like his mother." He laughed and walked away from me.

"Yah, Jung ByungHee, come back here immediately." I protested but he didn’t do what I asked. Instead, he started humming something like 'Jung Sun, is a good name.' “What?” I got up from the couch and went after him. No way, my son will be called Sun. Oh; it seems that my mood improved. Jung ByunHee, you're going to put up with me, oh you’ll see.