Daddy - Thunder

The MBLAQ Oneshots Pt. 4 (Finale)


 

“Jagiya, let’s go.” Thunder grabbed my arm pulling me to enter a shop where they sell baby clothes. Lately, he's with the idea of being a father. I don’t know why, but something tells me that he knows something, something I should have told him, something I haven’t told him yet. Yes, I'm pregnant two weeks but I haven’t told him because I wanted to surprise him when we do a month of marriage.

He released my arm as we entered the store and began to walk down the aisles of clothes. I’m even a little amazed of him wanting to come to the store because he doesn’t really like shopping, but well, it seems that babies change people.

“Thunder.” I called him and he showed me a dress with some pink and white flowers printed on the sleeves of the dress.

"What do you think of this dress?" He asked me, approaching me and his lips had a big smile. "Oh and this?" He pointed to another dress but this time it was red and had stamped cherries. I said nothing and crossed my arms but he continued to see the dresses. I don’t know what to do. He’s making me tell him now that I’m pregnant but I wanted it to be surprise. Aish, he will ruin everything if he keeps aiming to the dresses. But wait there! I still don’t know the gender of the baby.

“Thunder.” I called him for the second time and he stopped looking at the dresses and turned his pretty face to look at me. "Why are you looking for dresses?" I asked and he approached me. "It's not like we're having a baby or something." I said quietly and his eyes landed on my belly.

"You don’t want to be a mother?" He asked placing a hand on my shoulder and the joy he had minutes earlier dissipated. "You don’t want to be the mother of my children?" He asked another question and I looked directly into his eyes. What kind of questions are these? Of course I want to be the mother of his children. "You're going to abort this child?" He asked sadly and my eyes widened.

“Omo, no.” I shook my head frantically. I'm not that kind of person. I wasn’t able to think about it, much less to abort a child, a defenseless being. "You really think I'm going to abort? I wouldn’t kill our baby." I said in a whisper and a simple smile appeared on his lips. Oh no, what did I just say? Oh no, I've ruined the surprise.

"Thank you for giving me the certainty.” He moved his face to mine and our lips joined by a few seconds. "I was suspicious but now I know it's true." He my cheek with his thumb and I looked into his brown and round eyes.

"I wanted to surprise you." I pouted and he chuckled lightly.

"Every day I have a surprise." He put a few strands behind my ear. "The best surprise I could get is you. Waking up every day at your side is the best surprise that you could offer me." He whispered the words lovingly, and I smiled cheerfully. "And now our baby will be the most loved baby in the world." He smiled widely making my heart warm. What more could I want? It seems that the surprise doesn’t matter now. "We'll see more dresses." He put an arm over my shoulder and I grabbed his waist. Surprises are better when people least expect it, and knowing that every day, I'm the surprise of Thunder, makes me fall in love more and more for him.