Wedding Day - G.O

The MBLAQ Oneshots Pt. 4 (Finale)

It was morning. You woke up to an empty bed. Of course it had to be this way, because today, you were getting married to the love of your life. You and G.O had planned a small and quiet wedding on the beach, something intimate between the two of you, and only a few family and friends there. You smiled, looking at the sun beaming through the white curtains in your bedroom. Suddenly, your phone went off. It was a text from G.O, your husband to be. “Today’s our day! I’m so nervous yet excited at the same time. I can’t wait until we can finally be united as one. I also can’t wait to see how beautiful you will be my love. Until then! <3.” The text read. This brought an even bigger smile to your face. You loved G.O with all your heart and soul.

The doorbell rang. It was your bridesmaids, bringing in coffee and snacks to help you get ready. You were glad to have them there, knowing that you wouldn’t be able to get ready by yourself. “Everyone has ten minutes in the shower if you didn’t take one already,” you told them. Everyone began to set out their dresses, and the stylists arrived to do hair and makeup. ~ You had just begun to get your dress on, when your phone rang. “Hello, is this Ms. _______ Lee?” asked the woman. “Yes, may I ask who is calling?” You replied. “My name is Hana. I’m a nurse here at Gangnam medical center.” She replied. “Ok, is there something wrong?” You asked cautiously, hoping to God there wasn’t.

“Yes, I noticed that you are an emergency contact in Mr. Byunghee Jung’s list, and I’ve called to inform you that he has been involved in a terrible car accident.” Hana replied. Your heart dropped. “Is he ok?” You asked, trying to keep calm. “He’s in critical condition right now, but is recovering rather quickly. What is your relation to Mr. Jung?” asked Hana. “I’m his fiancée, we’re supposed to be getting married today…” You told her, halting the bridesmaids. “I see, well come down as soon as you can.” Hana replied. You hung up and grabbed your car keys, leaving the house with your bridesmaids in confusion. Speeding to Gangnam medical, you even managed to get stopped by a cop.

After explaining what happened, the policeman escorted you to the hospital. You were running now down the emergency room in your wedding dress and heels. This wasn’t supposed to be happening. “Byunghee!” you cried, reaching his room. The doctor and the nurse, stopped in their tracks to see you in your dress. “Miss, I’m sorry, but you can’t see him now-“ You ignored the nurse as you rushed to G.O’s side. You held his hand, looking upon his bruised face. Hot tears were streaming down, your heart was hurt and the entire day was ruined. The doctor and nurse decided to leave you and G.O alone. “Byunghee, my love, are you ok? Can you hear me?” You asked, hoping for a reply.

Miraculously, G.O responded by squeezing your hand. Then he moved his head and opened his eyes to look at you. “I’m…sorry Jagiya…” He said weakly. “Don’t worry about it baby. It’s ok,” You assured him. “I was on my way to the beach…until…” he began to catch a sharp pain in his side. “Stop baby, just relax. You can tell me everything later.” You assured him. “Jagi, let’s get married…let’s get married right now,” He said, trying to sit up, but the pain wouldn’t allow him. “Are you sure about this?” You asked. “Yes…all I care about is being with you, and being able to call you my wife.” G.O said, trying to smile. You smiled back, leaving to call Seungho. You quickly explained the situation to Seungho and asked him to bring the rings. Then you called the minister and asked him to come to the hospital.

Seungho and the minister both arrived at the same time. The minister agreed to marry the both of you right there in the emergency room. “Seungho, since you are the only witness, do you object to this joining?” asked the minister. “I wouldn’t dare,” Seungho said, causing a laugh. “Good, then Byunghee, do you take _____ to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?” the minister continued. “I do.” G.O replied. “And do you, _____, take Byunghee to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, to love and to cherish, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?” asked the minister. “I do,” You replied.

Little did you know, the hospital staff was watching from a distance. Seungho took out the rings and gave your ring to G.O. G.O slid the ring on your finger, and it was your turn to do the same. “By the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Byunghee, before you kiss your bride, I would like to say a quick prayer for your recovery. And maybe God will give you strength to kiss her,” The minister joked a bit. After the minister’s quick prayer, G.O was able to sit up. “Byunghee, you know what to do.” He nodded. You walked closer to G.O’s bed and leaned forward. He took your face in his hands and kissed you passionately.

Nearby, the hospital staff applauded and gave small cheers. Seungho grinned and shook hands with the minister. G.O finally broke the kiss, looking into your eyes. “I love you Mrs. Byunghee Jung.” He said. “and I love you, Mr. Byunghee Jung.” You grinned, kissing him once more. Seungho smiled at the scene, walking out to let the two of you have the moment. “Jagiya, close the curtains.” G.O said smirking. “What, why?” you asked. “Because, I don’t want them to see us getting freaky.” G.O laughed. “Yah!” you smacked his arm that wasn’t hurt. “I’m kidding jagiya,” G.O protested. You couldn’t help but to laugh and kissed him once more.