Wedding Day- Lee Joon

The MBLAQ Oneshots Pt. 4 (Finale)

Joon stood at the altar, nervous as ever. He was waiting for you, his bride, to come out and say I do and be married happily ever after. At least this wasn’t ‘We Got Married’. Things were so much better this way. He knew you for three years, and he was happy with that. Guests were still arriving, but the procession would soon start. The minister had already taken his place at the front with you. The band was playing soft music. Soon the procession began, and Joon felt his heart beat faster with each passing moment. He smiled as the wedding party walked in, taking deep breaths.

You were in the back, standing all alone with no one to give you away. Your father had passed away a few years ago, but you were ok with being by yourself. You wore a simple white dress, and your hair was flowing down. Nervousness took over your entire body. You couldn’t wait to see Joon. You knew he would look so handsome in his tux. Now it was time for you to walk the aisle. You had dreamed of this moment forever. As the guests stood, you took one final breath, smiled, and started walking. You looked at no one except Joon, who had the biggest smile on his face as he watched you come in.

Finally making it to the altar, everyone took their seats. The minister began, no one objected, and now it was time to say your vows. Joon went first. “I’m very happy to share this moment with you. I look forward to our life together. Everyday, you teach me something new. You are so strong, and I love that about you. Thank you for always pushing me forward. I promise to love and honor you until the last day.” He said, looking straight into your eyes. “Honestly, I thought that I would never fall in love again. It had been hard for me to trust a man, to take that next step. I thought that all men were the same. But you proved me wrong. You are an amazing man. You make me smile when I’m sad, and you always know what to say. I promise to love and honor you until the last day,” You said, a tear falling from your cheek.

After exchanging rings, the minister introduced you to the guests as husband and wife. “You may kiss the bride,” the minister told Joon. Joon dipped you and kissed you passionately. The crowd went wild and cheered you both on. Then Joon picked you up, spun you around, then ran out of the church with you hand in hand. Entering the limo, the two of you were going to your new home to change and head to the airport for your honeymoon in Hawaii. “I love you Lee Changsun,” you said, wrapping your arms around him. “I love you too, Lee _______.” He replied, kissing your cheek. You placed your head on his shoulder as the limo drove off.