Daddy - Mir

The MBLAQ Oneshots Pt. 4 (Finale)


 

I woke up with the low voice of Mir singing to my ear. He’s so romantic and cute when he wants to. Every day he would wake me up this way and I loved it. Who doesn’t? I slowly opened my eyes and felt my stomach turning, and I bit the lower lip slightly. Last week I found out I was pregnant but hadn’t told to Mir. He loves children but when I think about telling him that I’m pregnant, I lose my courage. I should tell him right? After all, he’s the father and the child that I have inside my belly is our son.

I turned to the left and Mir greeted me with a big smile on his soft lips. He approached his hand to my face and touched my forehead lightly, it with his thumb.

"Good morning." He said huskily and approached his body close to mine. He laced his fingers through my hair and rested his head in the crook of my neck. My nostrils let in the sweet smell that came from his hair.

"Good morning." I replied to his greeting and passed my hand through his brown and rebellious hair. He kissed my neck softly and lifted my shirt, putting a hand on my belly. I sighed involuntarily and that didn’t go unnoticed in his ears. He raised his head and looked at my eyes.

"Is everything okay jagiya?” He asked worriedly, and I nodded slightly. He ran his fingers down my chin and shook his head. "Don’t lie. I already know you very well. What worries you?" He pulled away a little of my body, so he could look at me better. What should I say? Should I tell him now? And if he doesn’t want this child? Nah, I think it will not happen.

"Mir.. What.. What do you think of having a child?" I asked, taking my eyes of him and stared at the white curtain that fluttered a bit because the window was slightly open, we were in the summer. The room filled up by a sudden silence and I bit my inner cheek because of the nervousness.

"It would be great." He said out of nowhere, leaving me admired. I suddenly turned my neck to see him. I heard right? His lips had a big smile; he tilted his head, and leaned his forehead against mine. "Let's do one now?" He asked in a whisper and I blushed. I know I shouldn’t blush because we have done 'that' countless times but I can’t stop blushing, I’m unable.

"Nope.. No need Mir." I put my hands on his bare chest and he raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

"But jagiya to make a child, we need to..." I covered his mouth with my right hand and he looked at me with both eyebrows raised.

"I know Mir, but it happens that I have a being inside me already." I grabbed his hand and placed it gently on my belly. "We are going to be parents." I looked at his hand that was in my womb. I don’t need to be afraid, after all, Mir is not the type of person who doesn't want children.

"We will be.. We will be parents." He whispered and I raised my head. Our eyes met and he hugged me suddenly. “Thank you, jagiya.” He thanked, the back of my neck.

"Thanks for what?" I asked with a smile.

"Thank you for making me the happiest man in the world." He released the hug, kissed my forehead and then made fondness in my belly. "You'll be a blessed child, little Bang."

"Hey how do you know it's a boy?" I asked.

"I just know." He shrugged and continued talking to my belly. If I have another Mir in my life, I will get old fast, but I'll be a happy older.