Daddy - Seungho

The MBLAQ Oneshots Pt. 4 (Finale)

-Rumble Rumble-

The pit of your stomach was bubbling and turning over. Beads of sweat were running down your forehead. Ever since you found out you were pregnant, you had been rushing to the bathroom to throw up. You still haven’t told Seungho- as a matter of fact, all you did tell Seungho was that you were sick. You couldn’t even keep the medicine he gave you down. You knew you had to tell him, and soon. Unfortunately, you suddenly found yourself back over the toilet. Seungho was knocking at the door. “You alright in there jagiya?” he asked. “I’m fine, I’ll be out in a moment.” You replied, your entire body now shaking.

“Should I get some medicine?” He asked. “Don’t bother,” you said before flushing the toilet. You felt a little better, except you were still shaking incredibly. You brushed your teeth, hoping that you would stop shaking by the time you finished. You obviously didn’t want Seungho to see you like this. “Jagiya, I called my manager, I’m taking the day off.” Seungho said through the door. This made you slam your hand down on the counter in aggravation (and because you were having mood swings). “Go to work Seungho!” You shouted. You finished brushing your teeth, opening the door to find Seungho standing there with an eyebrow raised.

“What?” You snapped. That wasn’t like you. “What’s going on with you jagiya? Every morning you’ve been waking up rushing to the bathroom. Today you look worse. Is there something you’re not telling me?” Seungho asked. “The only thing to tell is that I’m sick, and that you need to go to work.” You demanded, getting back into bed. “What kind of husband would I be if I went to work instead of staying home and taking care of my wife?” He wondered. “You would be good for listening to me,” You replied, not looking at him. Seungho sighed. “I guess it’s that time too right?” He asked. “Yeah…” you grumbled.

Seungho took another deep breath and pulled out his phone. “I’ll leave then, since you obviously don’t want my company,” He said in a rough tone. Slamming the bedroom door, you jumped in place, catching your head and your stomach at the same time. You took some deep breaths and tried to relax. You wanted a healthy baby, but telling Seungho about it was not easy as it seemed. You pulled the covers over you and decided to go back to sleep, hoping that maybe you would forget about Seungho for the time being. ~ 2 hours later, you woke up. It was almost time for lunch. You decided to have a lazy day and stay in your pjs.

Making your way into the kitchen, you decided to fix some ramen since you really hadn’t eaten at all today. After fixing a bowl, you sat down in front of the TV to watch some dramas. Once you finished eating, you stood up to go to the kitchen, but then you felt light headed. You sat back down to try to get your head back together. You stood again and made your way into the kitchen, but dizziness overcame you again. You dropped the bowl, with it smashing to pieces. Everything in the room seemed to be spinning at once, as if you were on a merry-go-round. Then you began to see dark spots, first small, and then gradually getting bigger. The ground then rushed to meet you suddenly.

Seungho came home an hour later, calling out for you. When he made his way around the corner to the kitchen, which was when he saw your body on the floor. “Jagiya! Jagiya, can you hear me? Jagiya!” He cried, shaking your body. But you didn’t respond. He immediately called an ambulance to come. He carried you bridal style and out the door. The ambulance arrived by the time he had made it down stairs. They put you on a stretcher and took you away. Seungho raced to his car, following the ambulance closely behind.

Getting to the hospital, Seungho was forced to wait outside the emergency room. He paced with his hands behind his back, hoping and praying that everything would be alright. Soon, the doctor arrived. “Your wife is gonna be ok Mr. Yang. She was a little faint is all. It’s actually pretty normal. “Normal? I don’t understand,” Seungho was confused. “Your wife is pregnant Mr. Yang. She’s three weeks along. Becoming weak is a normal symptom during pregnancy.” The doctor told him. Seungho was shocked, but also hurt at the same time. “When can I see her?” He asked. “You can see her right now. She’s in room 12.” The doctor replied.

Seungho did a ninety degree bow and rushed to your room. You were now awake, watching as Seungho came into the room. “Jagiya,” Seungho began. “Just a moment. I want to apologize for this morning. I should’ve let you stay. And, I also want to say that…I’m pregnant.” You let out, not being able to contain your emotions. “Jagiya, why didn’t you tell me before?” Seungho asked, sitting next to you. “Because, I didn’t know how you were going to react. I was scared,” You admitted, crying your eyes out.

Seungho took you in his arms and kissed your forehead. “I’m very happy Jagiya. I can’t wait to be a father.” He whispered. “Well, do you want to decide the name?” You asked, looking up at him. “Why should I choose the name?” He asked. “Because, he’s your son.” You smiled, looking at him with loving eyes. “I love you,” He said, leaning forward. “I love you too,” You replied, pulling him in for a passionate kiss.