Wedding Day-Seungho

The MBLAQ Oneshots Pt. 4 (Finale)

You looked in the long mirror before you, exhaling as you took a look of yourself, all in white. Today was the big day- you were going to become Mrs. Seungho Yang. You stared at your reflection, long and hard. Your big white chiffon dress made you look like a princess. Your long hair had been pulled into a beautiful up do, while a small tiara sat perfectly centered on your head. Nervousness and anxiety rattled you up. It was already bad enough that you hardly got any sleep last night. Your maid of honor came in one last time to check in on you. “Are you ready? It’s time to start.” She asked, smiling warmly. With one last deep breath, you grabbed your bouquet and headed for the staircase. The wedding procession began, and you carefully made your way down the steps, your father waiting with a smile on his face.

Once you made it on solid ground, you took a hold of your father’s arm. The two of you walked over to the entrance, waiting for the que to enter. “You look beautiful my dear,” Your father said, turning to you. “Thanks dad,” You replied, trying to shake the nervousness off. Soon, the doors opened and everyone stood up. At the altar, the minister was waiting, along with Seungho, who looked most handsome in his tuxedo. You walked down the aisle, your father by your side, eyes glued to the man you were about to spend the rest of your life with. Upon arriving at the altar, you turned to your father, who gave you a hug and a kiss. He then turned to Seungho, shaking hands, then sat down in his seat.

Everyone took their seats once you and Seungho faced the altar and the music stopped. “If anyone knows why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now, or forever hold your peace.” The minister began. You and Seungho quickly shot death glares to your wedding party and guests, waiting for them to stand up and say something. But upon seeing that no one had an objection, you and Seungho smiled at each other, with Seungho signaling the minister to continue. The minister continued on with his prayer and readings about marriage, and then it came time for the vows. Seungho began first, taking the mic and looking deep into your eyes. “_______ -ah, since the day we met, I always thought of what it would be like to get closer to you.” He began.

“I never would have dreamed that this day would come. But I’m thankful that it has. You bring so much joy into my life. When I’m with you I see things in a whole new light. You always make sacrifices for me that no one else I know has done for me. I promise to love and honor you, to cherish you, and to remain loyal to you until my dying breath.” Seungho vowed. You took the mic from him, and began your vows. “Seungho, my panda bear, you are the perfect man that I have been waiting for all my life. Most of the time we are apart from one another, but I always believed that it has made us stronger. We’ve had our share of ups and downs, but we always seemed to pull one another through it. I thank God every day for someone like you. I promise to love and honor you, to cherish you, and to remain loyal to you until my dying breath.” You concluded.

Once the vows were said, rings were to be exchanged. “_______, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity.” Seungho said, placing the ring. “Seungho, take this ring as a sign of my love and fidelity.” You replied, placing his ring. “And now by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Yang Seungho!” The minister announced. Hand in hand, you and Seungho turned to the crowd, with cheers filling the church. “You may kiss your bride.” The minister said. Seungho didn’t need to be told twice, as he grabbed your waist and pulled you in closer, kissing you passionately. The crowd went ballistic, standing up and clapping. Seungho lifted you up bridal style and began walking down the aisle. The wedding party closely followed. Seungho knocked the doors open, carrying you all the way to the limo.

Once Seungho got in, the two of you waved goodbye to most of the guests who had made it outside. Seungho instructed the limo driver to go to the apartment, so that the two of you could change. Seungho took off his tux and put on a suit, and you put on a simple white evening dress. You even changed your shoes so you could be comfortable. Heading back inside the limo, the driver took you both to the reception hall. Many of the guests had already arrived, but the limo went to the back so guests could continue to enter the reception hall. After waiting for ten minutes, You and Seungho entered through the side entrance of the building. “Ladies and gentlemen, for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Yang Seungho!” The DJ announced. Seungho led you to the dance floor, where the two of you danced to MBLAQ’s ‘My Dream.’

The reception was wonderful. Guests came up and congratulated you, You and Seungho had a cake fight, everyone danced and had a good time. But soon enough, it was time to leave. You and Seungho took the limo to back to your apartment, and would leave for your honeymoon in the morning. As Seungho climbed in bed, wearing nothing but boxers, you covered yourself with the bed sheets. “You’re going to sleep? I thought that maybe we could have some fun on our first night as husband and wife,” Seungho teased. “Not tonight baby. I’m too tired.” You admitted. “It’s ok, I’m tired too.” Seungho chuckled. “I love you Mr. Yang.” You said, wrapping your arms around him. “I love you too, Mrs. Yang,” he said, kissing you sweetly before cutting off the lights and drifting to sleep.