Going Back Again.

Alone?

Hoya got off of the bus close to midnight as he walked nervously down the path that lead him back to his parents house. He didn't feel right calling them his parents after all, they did say that he was no longer their son. So dose that mean they are no longer his parents, and that he shouldn't refer to them as that?

He walked up to the daunting house as the memories were still fresh in his head, it did only happen less than 24 hours ago. And there was still existing pain. He quietly walked in to the dark house trying not to make a sound that would wake the sleeping residents as he walked up the stairs and into his room that it seemed like for ever since he had been into.

He didn't want to waste time so he preceded with what he came there for and nothing els. He didn't want to be court and experience the unpredictable events that may or will follow along with it.

He got a few bags and started to fill them with his clothes and any other of his belonging that he thought that he may be needing. He didn't intend to take all of his belongings. Not just yet, what he could take would just have to do for now. He also made sure to take any money that he had managed to save over the years. He would be needing it. Even though he knew that the small amount in front of him wouldn't go that far.  

Once he was done he made his way out of the his room, looking back on more time. He wasn't sure when he would go back there again. If it would be a day, a week, months or even a year. He was uncertain of that, and that uncertainty gave him a some what unsettling feeling. But what could he do? He didn't control life. Life was controlling him and there was nothing he could do but to accept it.

He made his way though the dark hall way trying no to bump into anything, so that he could leave with out the knowledge of the owners that he was once there. It wasn't really a problem, after all he was comfortable in the dark. He spent years surrounded by it. So it was extremely easy for him to get out of there fine.

Hoya waited in the chilly spring night for a the taxi that he had called. He had no money to spare. But the buses had stopped running a while ago. And other then walking for a couple of hours, taking a taxi was the only option he had. And carrying the bags he had would make his walk there twice as much trouble.

After giving the taxi driver the address were he needed to go, he sat in the taxi in silence. He watched the people on the streets, even though it was into the very easily morning of the day. People still wonder the streets and some businesses continued to stay open, hopping to catch a glimpse form the passers by, so much that they would visit their shop and increase their trade.

Hoya finally reached his destination and tiredly took his belongs out of the taxi and paid the driver reluctantly as he looked at the small amount of money that he had in his hand.

He pushed open the rusted gate that lead him to the field. It had been so long since he had been there. He never knew just how scare it looked. He didn't remember the night that he almost killed himself but he knew that he tried to do it there. But he didn't want to fear that place. After all there was some memories that he remembered. They were good memories that he cared for more then the fearful one that he still was unsure of.

He slowly walked up to the old house that the previous owner of the field once lived in before he died. And walked inside. It had been cleaned out but the furniture still remained it sat there for years being coved with plastic covers protecting it from the ever settling dust that lingered in the still air .

The house was dark and cold as the electric had be cut off years ago. Hoya tiredly walked over to the coach taking the plastic cover off and lay down. Using one of his bags that was full on clothes as a pillow as he slowly fell asleep. He was tiered and he and school the next day.

He didn't want to go but if he didn't go he knew that Dongwoo would be worried and would start looking for him and then he would find out about what happened. He didn't want Dongwoo to know. He knew that Dongwoo would do something to help him and he just couldn't accept it. Dongwoo had done to much for him already. Dongwoo gave his time to stay by his side and he was beginning to feel like he was a burden to Dongwoo. So it was best that he didn't know. And that he would just worked every thing out, alone.

 

Dongwoo woke up from another nightmare but it didn't bother him much any more. It had pretty much became routine for him. He didn't care about it because it was a school day and he would see Hoya. Dongwoo had gone to sleep with worry in his mind and heart after not receiving the text that Hoya had said he would send. He had sent him a lot of texts and had even called him but he received no reply, and that worried him. He thought about going to see if he was okay in person. But Sungkyu said that he had to stay and study since he had missed so much school.

Dongwoo quickly got out of bed and washed up for school. He was awake before anyone els and he quickly had breakfast and made his way to school. He just hoped that Hoya would be there so all of his worries could just disappear.

He nervously walked into the school after such a long time. It felt different to him although every thing was the same as before. He quickly walked to the class room with each step he took filled with an over flowing hope. Looking with searching eyes as he peered through the window of the class, looking for Hoya. He had mixed emotions as he spotted the boy sitting in his seat with his head rested on the table.

Dongwoo walked quietly to his seat. Looking over to find that Hoya was sleeping. He looked peaceful while he slept. He was going to ask him question after question about why he didn't text him or why he didn't reply. But all motive of doing so disappeared upon seeing the sleeping boy.

It was quite a while until class would make it's start. So Dongwoo allowed him to sleep he didn't have the intent to wake up the boy next to him anyway. He would just let the loudness of their fellow classmates to wake him. And plus watching Hoya sleep was more than entertaining for him.

After awhile students started to arrive. They were shocked to see the two sitting at the back of the class room. well Dongwoo was sitting there listening to music on his phone. While Hoya was just beginning to wake up. Dongwoo found it funny how Hoya was so easily woken up by the noise. When if it was him he would have slept through it with out knowing anyone was there. 

Many of the students bowed to the two of them and then went back to their conversations, while some chatted about the two in surprise. It had been an extremely long time since either of the two boys had step foot in to the school and everyone was aware of that fact.

After a while the teacher joined the rest of the class and began the lesson with joy. She was a happy that the two boys were back at school. And that Hoya had came out of that suffocating coma that he was in.

Dongwoo drifted his attention to and from the teacher as the lesson went by. Even though it had been a long time since he was in school. The lessons where just as boring as ever. Just like him Hoya didn't seem as though he was paying attention. He seemed to just contently write things down. One might think that he was taking notes. But he never looked up not even once. Dongwoo started to wonder what he was doing but brushed it off as something that wasn't really that important for him to worry about.

Brake time finally came and just like before students jumped at the sign of freedom. A boy stood up with his gazed fixed on to the floor. As he walked to the teachers desk with a piece of paper held tightly in his hand.

"Teacher." The boy said as soon as the words left his mouth Hoya's attention seemed to be drawn to it. Dongwoo remembered the boy after looking at him for awhile. It was the boy that Hoya knew from the past. His name was Jungho if Dongwoo remembered correctly. And for some reason Dongwoo felt anger towards him but he didn't know why.

"Yes Jungho, is there any thing the matter?" The teacher asked as she packed up her things so that she could move on to the next class room for her next lesson.

"I just need to hand in some transfer papers and I need them to be signed." Jungho said sounding some what sad. He had talked to his parents and had persuaded them that it would be best if he moved back to America. He didn't feel right with staying there any more.

"You are leaving so soon?" The teacher asked and he just nodded in reply. "Okay. Go to the teachers office and wait there. I have a few things that I have to do but I will be there soon." She said as she looked over to Dongwoo and Hoya that where still present due to the fact that she had asked to see the two of them after class.

Hoya just sat listening to the conversation that the boy had with the teacher. Even though he didn't remember what had happen between them. He knew that the boy had broken his trust. And that angered him.

Jungho bowed before leaving the room heading to the teacher office hopping to get through his last day at the school hopping to start from fresh and make no mistakes like the one that he had previously made. He wanted to leave after the meeting he and Hoya had. But Hoya had disappeared and he didn't feel right to just leave with out knowing that Hoya was okay.

The teacher let out a sigh before bringing her attention to the two boys that still remained in the room. Her once disappointed face turned into a smile. She was happy that the both boys were finally back in school after so long.

"I'm glad to see you both back. I just wanted say that to the two of you. I hope in the future if anything is troubling you would speak to a member of staff. We are not just he to teach but are also here to help you grow and aid if you have no one els to talk to." She said to the both of them. She didn't want to address Hoya allow and make him feel uncomfortable. So she deiced to address the both of them.

The two nodded to what the teacher had said and then went on with the day. Despite feeling like the day would drag on it went by almost a little to fast. Dongwoo and Hoya said their goodbyes for the day. Dongwoo always hated saying goodbye to Hoya. He would always miss Hoya being by his side the second that they part.

Dongwoo sat in the car with Woohyun, as promised, they traveled to the doctors after school. The car was silent. As neither of them had anything to say.

 

Hoya walked to the cafe that the stranger took him to just yesterday. He didn't think that he would ever need it but he wanted help. The cafe was not that far. It was about a 15 minute walk from the school. It would have been quicker if he had taken the bus. But he needed as much money as he could save. So he had to be careful on what he spent it on.

As he walked he felt as though he was being followed. Behind him was a black car that was driving extremely close behind him. At first he thought that it would park up. But it just kept following him. After a while the car drove a little ahead of him and stopped. A lady wearing sun glasses, even though it wasn't that sunny, Sept out of the car.

"Hoya. That's your name right?" The lady said as she smiled. Hoya had remembered seeing her at the house when he had stayed over but she never introduced herself so he didn't really know exactly who she was. But he just nodded to her in reply.

"I was just wondering if I could have a word with you. It would also be a good chance for me to introduce myself as, if I remember correctly, have not do so in the past." She said with a sweet voice. Hoya wasn't sure if it was a trustworthy one though. But he agreed and walked they into a near by cafe.

"I guess I should introduce myself first. My name is Kim Yeon Joo, Dongwoo's auntie." She said with a smile on her face. As Hoya bowed in greeting.

"As you already know, Dongwoo lost his parents at a young age. And I was unable to take care of him as I was fulfilling a wish that my sister wanted." She lied hoping that Hoya would believe what she was saying. She had to be careful as to what she said as she wasn't sure as to how much of the truth Dongwoo had told.

"That wish was for Dongwoo to marry a nice and loving wife. I have been searching for a suitable wife for him until I thought that he would be ready for marriage and now I think that the time is right." She said and Hoya's heart felt pain. He liked Dongwoo a lot. He hoped that they would be able to have a relationship that wasn't just as friends. He wished what he was hearing was not true.

"But there is a problem. And that is you. You see. He has been so consecrated on you that he has completely declined the wedding proposal, of which I have worked so hard on arranging. But you see if you were to leave just for a little while I'm sure that he would soon agree." She said as she watched Hoya's shocked expression that was mixed with confusion.

"I have an offer for you. And that is for you the disappear for awhile. Not for to long, just so everything could get worked out." She said before pulling a brown envelop out of her bag.

"Here I have an apartment in Busan. The rent has all been settled and the utility bills have all been paid in advance." She said pulling out some papers with the said information on it. "Due to your grades a lot of the top schools in Busan are more then happy for you to join and you have a selection of once to chose from." She pulled out more papers. "And as for money. I have here both a credit card and bank card the pin and information for these accounts are also here. Money will be transferred to your account weekly and that should be more than enough for food and any additional expenses." She said pulling out more information. If she had calculated everything correctly then Hoya would be in need of help and the offers that she was making would look good in Hoya's eyes.

Hoya looked with amazement at all the information that had been place in front of him. Everything that he needed. Hoya was starting to worry about how he was going to make it through with the little money that he had, the house that had no electricity or running water and no food.

She smiled as she watched Hoya looked at the papers with interest and deiced to finish their convocation there and give him some time to think it over.

"You don't have to accept or decline now. Just contact me on the number that is also included inside this envelop." She said as she began to put the papers inside the envelop and then handed it to Hoya. "I too wish that Dongwoo could be happy and for full a wish that his mother would have been able to do if she was still here. It was nice talking to you. And I hope that you make the right chose." She said as she got up. Before leaving with an evil smile on her face. She had turned away from Hoya so that he wouldn't be able to see.

Every thing was going as planed. She had told his parents about Hoya's feeling for Dongwoo. She wasn't sure if they were real but just went with it and it seemed that it was true. The pictures that she managed to get of them displaying skinship was of course useful as well. She was glad that by the looks of thing Hoya had deiced to keep what happened between him and his parents a secret. It made thing easier. I just love it when a plan comes together perfectly. She thought as she made her way home with a smile on her face.

Hoya put the envelop in his bag and continued to the destination that he had originally had in mind. He was sure in a week he would give Dongwoo's auntie his answer. What ever was to happen in that week would deiced. He needed to know if he could make it on his own and be able to get a job so that he would be able to stay by Dongwoo side. But some thing told him that he may soon be having to say his goodbyes to Dongwoo for awhile.

 

Dongwoo and Woohyun finally reached the doctors office and after Dongwoo answered a few questions. The Doctor had the results ready.

"So just to make this clear. You started to have these traumatic nightmares after witnessing a close friends suicide attempt." The doctor clarified.

Dongwoo nodded. "It began a few months after the friend came out of the coma and I went home. But when he is by my side I don't have the nightmares." Dongwoo explained.

"You have PTSD. This stands for post traumatic stress disorder. The nightmares are you reliving the past event. This would explain the sensations that you have been experiencing such as pain, sweating, increased heart beat and trembling. The way the nightmares go away when you are close to that person is because you are in consent fear of that person leaving and you being unable to do anything about the event this time round. And it is also a way for your mind to push the event out of you memories." Dongwoo nodded as he listened to what the doctor had to say.

"There is ways of treating PTSD depending on the severity of it. Because you are just experiencing the nightmares and the and the feelings that follow after it. It has been deemed as being in the early stages. I will set you up a meeting with a therapist that should help you with the nightmares and so forth. I will also prescribe some mild pills for you to take. You should also not become dependent on having that friend by your side." The doctor said as he printed off the information for Dongwoo.

Dongwoo agreed with everything. But if it was that he couldn't be around Hoya as much as things were becoming more stable, then he thought that it would be best if he just stayed by him instead and just bare the nightmares.

 

Hoya walked into the busy cafe with searching eyes. And was greeted with a smile. As a familiar face greeted him.

"I knew you would come back again. I'm glad to see you. But not if it's about anything bad then I'm not glad to see you." The boy that help Hoya just a day ago said, as he led Hoya to a table to sit at in the busy cafe. The busyness of the cafe made Hoya a little uncomfortable. But he had to over come his fears.

"First I want to say thank you for the help yesterday." Hoya said with gratitude.

"It's fine you needed help. I just couldn't leave you there. My name is Jung So ryong. I don't think that I had the chance to introduce myself." Jung So ryong said with a smile in his face.

"It's nice to meet you. My name is Lee Howon but I prefer to be called Hoya. I know it to much seeing as we just meet, but I had some thing to ask." Hoya said as he played with his finger nervously.

"Sure ask away." He smiled with uncertainty. He wonder just what Hoya wanted to ask.

"Well. I.. I'm looking for a job and don't know how to go about getting one. I'm hopping that you could help me." Hoya said shyly. So ryong laughed at how Hoya was so hesitant to ask such a simple question.

"Sure it would be easy to find you a job you could work here. As you can see it gets quite busy here at times. I'll tell you what. How about you start now. By the looks of it I shouldn't have sat here and talked for so long. But it worked out well seeing as now I have a new employee." So ryong said with a smile.

"But the manager isn't not going to like you just giving me a job like this?" Hoya asked.

"The manger is me. My parents own a whole branch of cafes. They couldn't manage them all so they made be in charge of this one. while my mother father and brother are in charge of there own cafes. And it just so happens that I am in charge of this one. Any way it's time for you to get to work." So ryong said trowing Hoya a smile before leading him into the safe changing room. Giving him a uniform.

Once So ryong left Hoya let out a long tired sigh as he started to get changed. He was extremely tired. He had very little sleep and he had to continue forcing himself to speck which was proving to be tiring.

Just hang in there every thing is going to be fine. Hoya thought as he finished getting change and ready to begin his first day of work despite his tired state. One week. He thought as a frown appeared on his face. Just one week. 


I'm sorry that this chapter took so long. Thank you to all the new subscribers and of course the old subscribers. I hope to up date again soon. Don't forget to comment.