Out Of This World.

Alone?

Hoya fell into darkness. He didn't know where he was, he couldn't remember anything. His body felt as light as a feather. He couldn't feel his heart beating and it felt strange. He didn't feel worried that he couldn't feel his heart. He stood up as his body felt extremely light as he tried to catch his balance. As soon as he stood up right, the darkness that once surrounded him turned into a welcoming bight light. And as soon as his surroundings turned into a bright light, his surroundings turned into a field.

The field was bright with fresh air and a calming sun above him. There was only one tree in the field and it was tall. Looking out at the field there was nothing but flowers and nature. Without one bit of civilization around. Although one would feel lonely without any one around Hoya felt comfort. The air around him was just the right temperature, not too hot and not too cold just perfect, everything there just seemed so perfect.

"Hello." A female voice rang through the air. The voice sounded comforting and familiar. The voice echoed in the field and filled every bit of the air around him. Hoya looked around to see where the voice came from but no one was around.

"H..Hello?" Hoya replied just about remembering how to speak. His voice echoed in the air around him too surprising himself with his own voice.

"Up hear". The voice said with a small hint of laugher in the voice causing Hoya to look up. The girl sitting up on a tree branch as though she weighed completely nothing. After being seen by Hoya she jumped off the branch lightly flowing down to the ground just like a leaf falling from a tree. She had long brown hair and was wearing a white flow dress. She looked younger then Hoya by just one year. Her skin was fair and looked healthy. She had long eyelashes and her eyes glistened in the beautiful sun. Her eye colour was a beautiful purple. 

Hoya had seen this face before and it was a face that he missed so much. A face of which he loved each and every feature of. Even though this face looked older he still knew it the moment that he saw it. 

"It can't be," Hoya said in a voice that was nothing more than a mere whisper.

"But it is." The girl smiled back at Hoya with a warm smile and welcoming eyes.

"Sis. I have missed you so much." Hoya said pulling his sister into a tight hug.

"I know, I have missed you too." She said hugging him back.

"But why are you here? Where am I, what happened to me?" Hoya said confessed looking at his sister in amazement still not being able to believe that his sister that he hadn't seen in six years was standing right there in front of him.

"You really don't know? I guess you don't have you memory here. But how do you still remember me then. I wonder how much he is able to remember. humm I wonder if it's okay if I say. It should be right?-" She began ending in her talking to herself.

"Uhm sis, I am standing right here you know. And anyway who on earth are you talking to."

"Oh no one. And we're not on earth to be exact. Were some where els, but I'll tell you about that later. Right now we are going to do the one thing you wanted to do with me when I was still alive. You could have one whish any thing you want." She said in a cheerful voice it was comforting to see her acting like that although Hoya had no clue what was going on. 

"Well, there was one thing..."

"What is it? Ask away what is it."

"Well, you were in the hospital a lot so you weren't in school a lot. And when you where in school I didn't really want to stick around you because I wanted you to make your own friends and socialize. But once you where settled I wanted to eat lunch and talk about anything that was bothering you." Hoya said quietly.

"Okay, then why don't we do that. Lead the way." His sister said as their surroundings change into the familiar streets of Seoul.

They walked down the streets to the Japanese shop that he always wanted to visit with his sister. The shop was the same as he remembered yet the cashier that face he had got to know looked different.

"Cool" Hoya's sister said as they walked into the shop happy with what she saw. "I didn't know that there was this store." She said with a bright smile on her face as she looked around picking up a thought things here and there.

"Yep, when you had gotten completely better I was going to take you here. This store even has bento boxes." Hoya said picking up two bento boxes. As he followed behind his sister as she went on her crazy mini shopping spree.

They finished shopping and headed to the school that to Hoya's surprise we full of life. He could of sworn that it was school break at the moment. They headed to the roof and sat down underneath the shelter that they could find. They stated to eat the bento boxes which to Hoya's surprise tasted better then any one that he had tasted in the past. They eat as a comforting silence over came them. As they just simply enjoyed each others company.

"So how is things at home? Is mum and dad treating you alright now that I'm gone?" She questioned already knowing the answer that he was going to give.

"It's not the same to tell you the truth and I think that both parts are to blame. I stopped talking to them, to everybody. I hid myself and my feeling. They changed a lot we all have. They gave up on me so easy. They just saw a lost little boy and chose to leave me like that hopping that I would change. Mum surrounded herself In going out with friends and doing house work. And dad surrounded himself in his work only taking a break to smoke the rest of his remanding life away." Hoya said as he stopped eating his food that now had started to taste bad.

"But do you know what the funny thing is? They never once blamed themselves. They never thought that maybe you left because of the way they treated you. Because of the many few times that they had bothered to visit you in the hospital. They blamed me for those few foolish words that a little child had said by mistake." Hoya said keeping his eyes looking at the far distance.

"Let's take a walk." His sister said happily trying to return the atmosphere that was once there.

They walked along the snowy streets of Seoul taking in the beauty as thought it was the first time seeing it. Soon they were back in the field. For some reason, it seemed that everything was revolved around that field.

"Hoya, Do you know where we are? " She questioned Hoya with curiosity.

"Humm, yes. It was the field that I found myself in when I work up." Hoya said with a confused voice as thought he was unsure of himself.

"Do you remember anything els about this field? Anything at all?" His sister said her voice was clear and she had a very serious tone in her voice.

"No, not that I could remember." He said taking another look at the field.

"A lot has happened here Hoya. There is a field that holds a lot of memories both happy and sad. But this is just a copy of that field. The real field is on earth, the place where you belong." She said with a smile on her face it was good seeing her brother right in front of here eyes, but this place is not the place were he belongs. He is needed on earth. There is someone waiting for him.

"What do you mean, where are we?" Hoya asked he had no idea where they were.

"There is a place where some people go when they die. Some take up a permanent place here like me, and some come here in passing. But there is are rare cases when someone will come here and they make a decision whether they want to give up their life for real." His sister said looking into Hoya's eyes.

"So I had to make a decision whether to stay here or not. Can't I just stay here then with you. This place is much better then earth." Hoya said with a smile. It had been so long since he smiled like that.

"Hoya, are you really going to give up on life? Just because I'm not there anymore you? Are really going to give up. This is not the Hoya that I was proud to call my brother. This is not the Hoya that I looked up to and loved." His sister said with sadness in her voice.

"But I have no one on earth. I'm alone but here I'm not." Hoya said With pleading eyes.

"You're wrong you know. You do have someone. You have just been too busy mopping over my death that you haven't noticed. But I have. I have been watching over you. That person you may not have known for a long time but they have stayed by your side ever since you have meet, even now. Even now while you laying on a hospital bed in a coma he has never left your side. Even when he has to leave you side, even if it's for a short second. Regret fills his heart and he get someone to watch over you just incase you feel lonely. Just in cases you wake up while he is not there. He doesn't want you be alone. Hoya, time here moves much more quicker than on earth. It's been months since you went into that coma. So he has spent months by your bed side... So don't say that you have no one because you do have someone. And it would hurt him a lot if you were gone." She said tears started to form. Strange crying is impossible here.  "I know you blame yourself for my suicide but don't. It's a decision that I made and it hurts me that you take the blame."

Regret started to fill Hoya's heart is there really someone that I mean a lot too? I have done nothing so why? Who is it? Hoya thought. He felt frustrated that he could barely remember about his life on earth. But when he thought about someone waiting for him he felt warmth and happiness. He felt the desire to return. His eyes started to feel heavy and that lightness that he once felt had began to disappear. He started to feel wight on his body again.

"I guess this is fare well again remember I'm always here watching you. You wont remember what happened here, but know that I'm here. Oh and Hoya don't you ever do try to kill yourself again you only have one chance. See yah." A voice said slowly becoming unrecognizable.

 


 Happy Lunar new year. I thought that I would update today on the Lunar new year so yeah. 

I hope you like this chapter.

Happy Lunar new year.