Do You remember Me?

Alone?

Time flies as it does. The weekend passed in a blink of an eye. Yet every ones lives had changed so much. L had a worried look on his face, as though there was something bothering him. Sungyeol felt pleased about something but showed no signs of revealing what it was. And Dongwoo was nowhere to be seen. He wouldn't show at break time as they usually did, and when he did appear at lunch he looked distant as though he wished to be somewhere else. Sungkyu and Woohyun was in a world of their own which left Sungjong to notice how his friends were.

He had pretty much given up on looking for this boy who had seemed to have disappear. It wasn't like Dongwoo cared anyway since he was barely around to even notice. Things were changing just as they always do. Just as the endless time passes with each second a change accuses no matter how small that change is it happens. Sometimes change could be small that you don't realize it until later, or it could be so big that you notice the change immediately that it takes impact almost right away. And this change. The one that's accruing right now he wasn't sure what to make of it. 

                                                                                                cute_divider_by_chibidottmel-d482ja8.gif

A week had passed now and it was the day L had been dreading the most. Things wasn't going as he had planned. The box that held the things that were dear to his heart had disappeared. He had looked every were for it and didn't even come close to finding it. What made it worse was that the date fell on Monday and he hated Mondays the most. All he wanted to do was to curl up in his bed and lock himself in forgetting the meaning of what the day meant. But he couldn't. 

He dragged himself out of bed and barely got dressed looking somewhat acceptable. He looked a mess. He had dark circles around his eyes, his hair was all over the place, his uniform was full of cress and buttoned up incorrectly and he looked pale as anything.

Skipping breakfast he made his way through the frosty winters snow on the day he hated so much. He just hoped that the day would go by as quickly as possible, But as usual it never does.

                                                                                              cute_divider_by_chibidottmel-d482ja8.gif

Hoya walked into school early as usual to find the person that had grown on him so much. It was that smiling dinosaur Dongwoo sitting at his desk with a big smile on his face. For it being so early in the morning he sure could smile.

"Hey Hoya." Dongwoo said while waving like crazy. It made him smile inside. He and Dongwoo were no longer strangers, well it didn't feel like it any more. Hoya felt like he had a friend and it felt good. No matter all the things in his head that told him to run before it was to late he didn't listen to. He had his first friend in years and he wasn't about to let him go. He felt as though the whole dark part of his life disappeared whenever he was with Dongwoo.

"Hi." Hoya greeted as he walked over to his desk and sitting besides Dongwoo. "So what are you doing here so early in the morning?" Hoya asked as he turned to stare out of the window at the lightly falling snow.

"I always come to school this early in the morning. It's just that you've never see me. Anyway have you eaten?" He explained half telling the truth.

"No. I forgot, besides I'm not hungry anyway." He truthfully answered with a soft voice.

"How can you forget to eat. especially as it's breakfast it's the most important meal of the day." He said raising his voice ever so slightly.

"I'm human I do forget things. And why do you talk so loud? I hate noise." He relayed now facing Dongwoo with a serious look on his face.

"Well lucky for you I made you some food. And if I do say myself it'll be the best thing you'll get to eat in you life. Now open up and say aar." Dongwoo said unwrapping the food that he made and taking a spoon full of  it trying to feed Hoya.

"I said I wasn't hungry." Hoya said in his usual soft voice .

"I'm not taking no as an answer now hurry up my arm is getting tired." Dongwoo said with a pout.

"Fine but I can feed myself." Hoya said taking the spoon off of Dongwoo as he pouted. It was then Hoya was sure if anything happened he wouldn't mind, because he got to meet such a unique person.

                                                                                          cute_divider_by_chibidottmel-d482ja8.gif

Time passed and the start of the day began. The class filled with children ready for the day ahead and then there was Hoya. He didn't like school, nor did he hate it. He didn't need school really. He knew everything he needed to know and more. School was just a place to escape. Well it was until Dongwoo came along. But with time, he didn't mind any more. And school return to the place that he escape to once again. A place to get away from the remembrance that surrounded him and imprisoned him.

As Hoya look out of the window he heard the footsteps of the teacher walking in her noisy heels.

"Attention class. Today we have a new student that will be joining us. He lived in America for a while and has returned to Korea to continue his studies. So I hope everyone would make him feel welcome." The teacher informed the class as all eyes except one were on the new student.

"Hello My name is Oh Jungho pleases take care of me." Oh Jungho greeted as his eyes wandered around the classroom and stop on certain someone.

It was that moment Hoya felt as though his heart was going as fast as the speed of light. That name seemed so familiar to him, and so did that voice although it had changed a bit it was still unforgettable.

Hoya lifted his head slowly and it was just as he had thought. It was him a person that he never expected to see again someone that he shared countless memories with. He was standing right there in front of him.

The lesson went by so fast. Hoya had hoped for it to go slow but he never gets what he wants.

The lesson was dismissed and a rush of students filed out of the classroom all accept three.

"So Hoya. I was wondering if you would like to hang around with my friends today. I mean their really nice I'm sure you would get along nicely with them." Dongwoo asked. As Hoya looked at the table not moving a single inch.

"Hoya? It is you." Oh Jungho said as he walked up to the two boys. He had brown eyes and black hair which was a bit messy which was how it was styled. He wore his school uniform loosely giving of the cool bad boy image.

"Oh Hoya do you know him? Oh hello I'm Dongwoo by the way." Dongwoo asked before greeting Jungho.

"Hello, nice to meet you I'm Oh Jungho but you probably already knew that?" He smiled greeting Dongwoo back.

"It's nice to meet you." Dongwoo said back to him.

"So Hoya. It's been a long time hasn't it?" Jungho said to the boy who was still looking down at the table with no movement at all. The boy who continued to say nothing.

"Oh, so you know Hoya?" Dongwoo asked trying to break the awkwardness that was beginning to forum.

"Oh yes we went to the same school before I went to the America. But it was a long time ago now maybe he doesn't remember me after all." He said as his voice trailed into a saddened tone. 

"I'm sure that's not true. Maybe if you to talk for a while the good old memories will come back. Oh I know why don't you to meet at the cafe down the street after school and talk thing out then. Oh and before either of you say no. I'm not giving you a choice. So it was nice meeting you Jungho, but me a Hoya needs to get going." Dongwoo said grabbing Hoya's arm and running out of the classroom.

As Dongwoo lead Hoya he stopped with his exasperation not looking good.

"Who said you can but into my life?" Hoya said with traces of anger in his voice.

"O-Oh I just wanted to help. I mean you don't need to go if you don't want to. I just thought this would be a good time to for good memories." Dongwoo said shock by the tone. He didn't think what he done was wrong. He just thought it would be best.

"Help with what? Who said I need help? If you think I do you're wrong. I've been thought thing all by myself. I didn't need anyone's help then and I don't need it now." Hoya said with sorrow taking over his previous emotions. As he walked off. With Dongwoo following suite. "I would like to be alone Dongwoo and I mean it." Hoya said as he disappeared into the still busy hall.

                                                                    cute_divider_by_chibidottmel-d482ja8.gif

The table at break was unbearable. L sat there in a gloomy corner while the other sat watching him with worry.

"Hey Sungyeol what's wrong with L?" Sungjong asked while eating his lemon candy.

"He's always been like this for the past few years. He would be okay in a few days." Sungkyu said before Sungyeol could even speak.

"Yeah I know but today he just seem so out of it." Sungjong said with a frown.

Sungyeol got up and made his way over to L who had his head resting in his arms. "Hey L I need to speak to you for a second. I have something for you." He said grabbing L's arm and leading his way to his locker. 

"So what was that all about?" Woohyun asked getting no reply as everyone stared at the now empty space where the two boys once were.

 


 

Thank you to all my subscribers I love you guys <3 (even though you don't comment much) but I still love you. Oh and thank you for the upvotes it really means a lot.