Chapter6

Blind Traces

 

“So, you are Helena sunbae’s boyfriend?” So Min asked breaking the silence, between Hyun Joong and her. They are both in the garden, feeling the night breeze.

 

“Yeah, but I’ll soon end our relationship.” He said while gazing at the stars.

 

“But why?” She asked while looking at him with surprise.

 

“It’s unfair for her.” He said coldly. She was disappointed in his answer; she was wishing that he’ll be a little nice to her.

 

“Ah, I see.” She said with disappointment.

 

“She seems to like you, be cautious when you are with her. I’ll tell her everything soon.”

 

“Okay. You two look good together.”

 

“But we are already engaged. It’s better than to hurt her.”

 

“Do you happen to know Song Woo Bin?” She asked out of the blue.

 

“Are you one of his fans?” He asked looking at her.

 

“No. He just saved me from the bullies. He seems nice.”

 

“What?! He did that?! Did he even talk to you?!” He asked with surprise and shock.

 

“Why? You know him?”

 

“He doesn’t talk with the females.”

 

“Really? He is nice though.” He looked at her with curiosity written all over his eyes.

 

‘Woo Bin seems to like her.’ He thought.

 

--------------

 

Hyun Joong was in the music room, thinking of a new song. It was easy for him to write a new song, nothing bothers him and everything was just easy for him.

 

“Agh! Why am I thinking of them?” He said out of frustration.

 

That night, he can’t produce even a single line. His mind was bothered with So Min’s thoughts and Woo Bin.

 

He was sure Woo Bin likes So Min, but he can’t figure out why. There is nothing spectacular about her, her looks are okay, can cook, and can dance. Helena is much way prettier than her, but So Min is way more unique than Helena.

 

He was sure that he should do something to stop the blooming relationship between So Min and Woo Bin. He was sure that he will have her, but he was threatened by So Min’s words praising Woo Bin.

 

-------------

 

The next day, Hyun Joong dropped So Min in the street again though he doesn’t have any class.

 

“Thank you.” She said as she gently close the passenger’s door.

 

He watched her walk from behind. He needs to know if his fiancée will meet Woo Bin, so he followed her quietly.

 

A group of girls grabbed So Min’s hands and took her in the women’s comfort room. Hyun Joong didn’t saw because of Helena’s call.

 

He looked around after the call to find her, but he can’t see her. He decided to go to their building, since she is not in his sight anymore.

 

--------------

 

The girls locked the comfort room. They threw her in the corner and covered her eyes. She can’t see anyone, nor notice who those are. Her hands were held tightly in her back, she can’t move.

 

“Hey, what do you want?” She asked while trying to get off.

 

“Don’t move! You will just hurt yourself. This would be our first warning to you.”

 

“I didn’t do anything to you.”

 

“Do not get near Woo Bin again or else we’ll kick you out. How can you just talk to her like you know him that much? You don’t even deserve a second glance.”

 

“What? We just talk! What is the big issue?” She shouted.

 

“You got some nerves country girl!” A girl said and slapped So Min. Her hands were marked on her soft cheeks.

 

They made her smell a handkerchief making her faint. They tried to soak her until the door was slammed on the floor.

 

Everyone was shocked and turned to the door’s direction. Their eyes popped out as they saw Woo Bin. He entered the women’s comfort room and the girls gave him a way.

 

“You crazy fan girls, GET LOST! Do not get near her again or I’ll kick you all out.” He said glaring at them.

 

“What are we going to with them?” One of his boys asked. Woo Bin knew what happened to So Min, since he sent someone to look after her around school.

 

“Bring them in the guidance counselor, they need to get punished. I don’t want to waste my time to crazy fan girls.” He said as he removes the blindfold.

 

“So Min?” He asked gently, while shaking her arms.

 

She fainted one of the girls said. He immediately carried her bridal style and walked fast to the clinic. Everyone they passed by were kept silent and stunned to see Woo Bin carrying a girl worriedly.

 

----------------

 

The news flashed throughout the university like a thunderstorm.

 

“Man, that was not played like that!” Mark said to Jack, friends of Hyun Joong.

 

“I know. I’m experimenting.”

 

“You should do it good. You’re just destroying the piece.”

 

“Jack you’re killing the music.” Hyun Joong said teasing Jack.

 

“Fine you two win.” Jack said as he stopped.

 

“The school just started but it’s on high.” A random girl said.

 

“What are you talking about?” Jack asked.

 

“A first year dance student was bullied by Woo Bin’s crazy fan girls, she fainted in the girl’s wash room, and luckily Woo Bin saved her.”

 

“Woah, that’s crazy. I’m lucky my fans are not crazy.”

 

“Jack you are safe because you are not popular. Who is the girl? Is she safe?” Mack teased.

 

“She was sent in the clinic by Woo Bin, I think her name is So Min.”

 

Hyun Joong rushed in the clinic as he heard everything. He was freaking worried about her, even though he was not treating her nice.

 

‘I shouldn’t leave you.’ He thought while he was running.

 

--------------

 

“She just needs to rest, they made her inhale something to make her faint. Be quiet.” The doctor said to them.

 

“Thanks. How about her cheeks?” Woo Bin said to the doctor.

 

“It’s just a slap mark, I already put some ointment on it. It would be gone in no time. I’ll leave you now, I still have some class.”

 

“Thanks Dr. Lee.” Woo Bin bowed to the doctor.

 

“Man, your fans are really crazy to attack her.” Peter said.

 

“It’s good that I sent someone to look after her.”

 

“Tss. You are just so into her.”

 

“Shut up! She needs to sleep.” Peter then zipped his mouth and sat on the couch.

 

Woo Bin was standing on her side watching her sleep like a baby. He examined her face with his eyes. He was amazed how glowing her skin is, it was simply outstanding for a girl and it was so soft. Touching it feels like touching the clouds in the blue sky.

 

-------------

 

Hyun Joong saw the doctor and asked him about So Min. He was relieved to hear she is safe and is now sleeping in the room.

 

He opened the door gently and found Peter sitting on the couch reading some magazines.

 

“What do you want?” Peter asked him.

 

“Is this So Min here?” He asked.

 

“She is sleeping right now.”

 

Woo Bin looked who was Peter talking to and gave Hyun Joong a fierce look.

 

“What are you doing here?” Woo Bin asked.

 

“I should be the one asking you.” He answered with an annoyed voice.