Chapter 33

Blind Traces

 

Chapter 33

 

 

They had the same wave of heart before, unfortunately, fate didn’t let them to be on the same wave. And now, fate gives them a chance to make their love fulfilled. The question is will they grab the chance?

Do they still have the same wave?

 

 

True friendship never fades even without communication for a long time.

Is it the same for love?

Love doesn’t need anything. It’s a relationship that demands a lot of things. But love? Nothing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is she pregnant?” Prince Song asked the doctor just out of the blue. There was a pang in his heart, but he just kept it cool. After all, she is married and there is a big chance that she is pregnant. If he is her husband he would definitely give her a family to cherish in the first year of marriage.

 

 

The doctor half smiled at him and pat his shoulder, “You’re still young Mister, you have a lot of time for that,” he said. “I advise to take a lot of rest if you wish to have a child earlier.”

 

 

Prince Song smiled and led the doctor out of the room.

 

 

He stood behind the door and stared at her face, “Pretty,” he said to himself. A tear slid down his eye, he immediately wiped it off, but more tears followed. “,” he cursed silently when he can no more hold his tears.

 

 

He used the sleeve of his leather jacket to wipe off his drenched face when he saw her move.

 

 

“Hyun Joong,” she said in a low soft voice. He stopped on his trance to the door and held on the door knob, tight. “Hyun Joong…please hold my hand I’m scared.”

 

 

Prince Song’s sighed before facing her, he needed strength to face her and tell her that he isn’t Hyun Joong.

 

 

Before he could say that he isn’t her husband, she already knew it as she called his name. He faced her with a faded, pretending smile, “Are you okay? Should I call the doctor?”

 

 

“Wo—Woo Bin,” she said as she tried to sit.

 

 

“Just stay still…you need to rest,” he said. “I’ll just give them a call.”

 

 

“Wait!”

 

 

“Hmm?”

 

 

“I…I…Can we ta---lk…Plea---” She was cut off from her stuttering when Prince Song run to her and hugged her. Just in time for her tears to run down from her eyes, she let herself feel his warmth. “It’s nice to see you. I miss you,” she said.

 

 

“Me too,” he said regrettably. “Me too. I missed you.”

 

 

They let the hearts talk because they know that if they do the talking, things would definitely be more painful.

 

 

Let the heart speak for itself, free from the manipulated opinions of the brain.

 

 

The heart is more honest than the manipulative brain. It doesn’t have an unconscious keeper; it just pumps the feelings all over.

 

 

And yes, the heart decides base on emotions. It disregards the logic and reasoning of life for the goodness of your affect.

 

 

------

 

 

 “Is this really goodbye?” Minji asked herself as she gulped down her shot of alcohol. She smiled bitterly as she watches the bright lights of the busy city from the window of the hotel.

 

 

She sighed and plumped down beside her bed to get her big luggage.

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

 

She looked up to the person and run to him. She hold onto him like there’s no tomorrow.

 

 

“Why are you packing your clothes? You’re going back?”

 

 

She smiled to him, “If you didn’t go here, I might.”

 

 

“Continue what you are doing,” he commanded.

 

 

Minji’s eyes twitched, “Woo Bin…”

 

 

“Continue,” he repeated.

 

 

“Are you throwing me out?” She asked as she looked up to meet his gaze. Too bad, he’s too tall for her, “Its better if you didn’t show yourself…you’re giving me false hope.”

 

 

Prince Song smirked, “It was just you giving meaning to everything.”

 

 

“It’s because I’m madly in love at you!!!” Minji slapped the truth at him. “This ing love is killing me. It’s killing the proud Minji!”

 

 

“Killing or killed?” Prince Song mocked more. He knows that only he can make the girl forget that she is also a human with pride.

 

 

“Whatever! I’m tired of chasing you,” she said sincerely.

 

 

“Well, good for me. Save some pride for yourself,” Prince Song replied with equal rudeness.

 

 

Minji wiped her tears drastically in front of Prince Song. “You will never know how much this hurts,” she said pointing to her heart. “Why do I have to love you? Of all the people, why you? Loving you is painful. And most of all being with you is hell!!!!!”

 

 

“I know,” Prince Song smiled. “That’s why I let her go that time. I love her that much.”

 

 

“Get the hell out of here! You’re a ing sadist! You only care about So Min! It’s always So Min! I’m the one who’s at your side but it’s still So Min! You really love her! I get it! Just don’t state the obvious! It’s ing painful!!!!!!”

 

 

Prince Song sat on the bed, “Pack your clothes,” he commanded again.

 

 

“You’ll never see me again after this…Oh great! It’s your pleasure anyways,” she said sarcastically and put her clothes unearthly on the luggage.

 

 

Prince Song watched her finish. ‘She really loves me,’ he thought.

 

 

When she finished she dragged her out of the hotel and drove her to their house, “Welcome to HELL Minji,” he whispered to her.

 

 

“I’m living a hell already,” she answered.

 

 

Prince Song smirked and led her to the door, “Well, get ready for a more hell…you’re living with me. You love me right? Then marry me.”

 

 

“WHAT?!”

 

 

“Marry me. You’re marrying me. This isn’t a question, it’s a statement…I already found the missing piece of me,” he half smiled and continued, “and I say it will be missing for the rest of my life. You are wrong when you said that I didn’t know how much it hurts because I am in pain more than you do. I just lost. But still, she was the best thing that ever happened to me.”

 

 

“Woo Bin.”

 

 

“Why you? Because you love me more than I love myself.” He said with confidence.

 

 

Minji hugged him, “Thank you! Thank you! I don’t care of the reasons and whatnots all I care is you. I love you so much. I love you even if loving you equals to pain. I love you…and I’ll make sure you’ll love me too.”

 

 

“Dream on,” he said coolly. “Welcome to HELL!”

 

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

NO COMMENT! HAHA :)

Just let me sing: And nowww...the END is NEAR!!!!!!!!!

CHOMP.CHOMP.CHOMP.

DEAL WITH THE ERRORS!