Chapter 35

Blind Traces

 

Miss me? Aww! I know you didn't! Bwahaha XD

As we all see, the story has been marked complete...meaning this is the capital END.

Ask for an 'epilogue' and you won't receive.

Saw an error in any kind? GOOD. Now, correct it in your own.

Long PRINCEMACKAROO's BABBLE after.      

 

 

 

 

Chapter 35

 

 

“It’s colder now,” Hyun Joong mumbled. He got up to get the remote control of his heater. As soon as he adjusted the temperature, he went near the window. He peeked through it, seeing only darkness, even the lamps outside is covered by the darkness. The bushes in the garden are also disarranged, a proof that the storm is strong. “I’m lucky I got here earlier,” he said after inspecting the outside.

 

 

He wanted to sleep, but he simply can’t.

 

 

The kitchen seemed so far from his room, he takes simple steps, as if he is a secret agent trying to find some clues for a mission.

 

 

He poured himself a wine, just enough for his glass. His eyes wandered through the house, he just can smile…a bitter one, remembering what the house is for. It is supposed to be his anniversary gift to his ex-wife, a house which he built from his earnings.

 

 

He is there now, not to hurt himself, but to try living in the house, before he finally signs the contract with the buyer. It is not reminiscing, it is simply finding out how it feels to be in the house he built for someone.

 

 

From the mini bar where he pictured himself with his ex-wife. They both enjoy laughter while talking about the latest happenings within their work. He enjoys his wine, while she enjoys her own cup of tea…that is what he pictured in that area.

 

 

In every part of the house, there was a certain event he dreams to have. He could just smile bitterly as he remembers of what fool he is to even dream of it; as his own ex-wife didn’t even declared her love to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was past midnight when an alarming call woke him up.

 

 

“Yes Mom?” he asked worriedly from the other line.

 

 

“Is she already there?” Mrs. Kim asked. Even she thought that it was a stupid question. How can he even answer the call if his dear ex-wife is with him? Panic took over Mrs. Kim; luckily Mr. Kim was there to explain to the stiffened Hyun Joong. He admits his mind left him as soon as he heard his dear ex-wife’s name.

 

 

“Son? Hyun Joong? Are you still there?” he can hear his father’s voice on the other line, but he doesn’t have the voice to answer. He was too immersed on the thought that his ex-wife came looking for him.

 

 

Mr. Kim’s questions were answered by the sound of the phone hitting the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The storm made sure that its presence will be felt by the whole city. It will be remembered.

 

 

“Sh*t,” he cursed when he remembered that it was not a dream when he heard a honk being swallowed by the thunder.

 

 

****

 

 

The woman in front of Mr. and Mrs. Kim was the same woman who just hurt their one and only son. She was the only one that crushed their son’s self. She pleaded almost kneeling on the Kim’s mansion just to get the whereabouts of her supposed to be ex-husband. They kept tightlipped even though they heard the most heart melting confession of their ex daughter-in-law. They promised to tell her in the morning, when the weather is safe.

 

 

So Min chose to stay on her husband’s room. She wandered through the room and it paid to do so. She found a blue print next to it was the card of the architect. Betting on it, she called the number and BINGO!

 

 

It was the bad weather to credit for the traffic free roads and the disastrous travel. She wasn’t an experienced driver but she knows how to left turn and right turn…smoothly. Good heaven! She came to the address gave by the architect…safely.

 

 

She almost banged the steering wheel to honk, but it was put in no use. The strong storm just swallowed each sound she makes. The small white-washed fence is locked to her luck as she checked it. She was wet; it was as if she was dipped in the water. The ‘innocent dress’ she’s wearing is now hugging her body…tight.

 

 

She could just cry with head lights of her car behind her. She stared at the house, ‘beautiful,’ she thought. She bit her lips and had the courage to climb over the fence…not with the thought that the house is indeed beautiful but that her husband is inside.

 

 

With her small body, the strong wind made her slump on the grass in the garden. “Kim Hyun Joong,” she shouted with invisible tears because of the storm that’s washing her. She just repeated it again and again, hoping that he could hear her scream his name and those three words that need to be said.

 

 

***

 

 

The search light was in no use not until it lit the face of his dear ex-wife’s face flushed with tears.

 

 

In a heartbeat, she run and hanged on him. Still in shock, he wrapped his arms around her petite body and buried his face on the crook of her neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Under the storm, she whispered what she came for.

Under the storm, she said those three little words.

Under the storm, she made a promise… a promise… a pledge that she will be the wife of the man whom she’s holding on right at the very moment.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

…love moves in mysterious ways…

 

 

 

 

 

And

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Kim Hyun Joong moves the way he wanted, the way his body wanted, the way he should’ve done it long time ago.

 

 

In every kiss, the promise of being united is sealed.

 

 

“Ouch,” both growled as they slumped on the floor. It was the first the time they parted since they got inside the house. Both could just laugh realizing how careless they were. How could they just dance with the wind while they are dripping with water?

 

 

Good heaven.

 

 

So Min was first to stand up and volunteered herself to clean their mess. “Seems like you’ve learned your way too fast Madame,” her husband asked with a smirk. She could just blush.

 

 

The with the mess.

 I’m going after you. I’ll be there, even in hell.

I just want you to in my arms…every night.

 

 

With no time wasted, Hyun Joong made her wife sway. She faced him with questions in her eyes. The Madame is just too innocent for this, even after years of marriage. “What?” she asked with utmost concern. She just thought that he wants a warm bath or a hot cup of coffee or tea. What does she think? He married to have someone to order around?

 

 

“What are you?” he started. “A good-for-house-wife?” The questions in Madame Kim were just too much that she wanted to protest against the man in front. Isn’t it the duty of a wife to serve her husband all day long?

 

 

“You are a good-for-me wife,” he said just a second before he locked his wife against the wall.

 

 

Space is not needed…he noted. And lived with it.

 

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim proved they are husband and wife. They were dancing as one…complementing each other’s move. It was the inner drive which was directing the dance. Either it should be left or right, forward or backward.

 

 

Just before they finally sway to the last move of the night, the Madame spoke.

 

 

“I’m sorry to keep you waiting,” she managed to say. Their sparkling eyes met. “Sorry. I know it’s not enough for what I did. Sorry. It’s all I can say. Sorry. It may not be an assurance that I won’t do it again, but I hope this will do…I love you.”

 

 

“You hurt me. You crushed me. You ruined me. You drive me crazy. You make me less of a man. You…you know what? You don’t deserve any of this after what you’ve done to me.” Tears were slowly falling from her eyes.  “But, I love you still and that’s what makes you deserving to be my woman, my wife, my life…my everything. I love you…I love you just as life to death.”

 

 

Just a kiss before she was marked as his.

 

 

 

 

 

Strangers meet, become friends, fall in love, and part ways.

It’s called life.

 

 

You don’t fall in love with the wrong ones, it was just that the person you fell in love with didn’t make it to be the right one for you.

It’s called acceptance.

 

 

Love is simply love; easy to spell, easy to pronounce, hard to define.

 

 

 

Don’t regret falling in love; don’t regret fighting for it, because love is a feeling not a choice.

 

 

 

**************************

Disappointed? 

PROBLEM?! HAHAHA.

Uhhhh, okay. What to do next? The crap is finally finished. Delete? Lol.

So how's the ending? Didn't like it? Aww too bad! Hahaha. Make a story of your own then.

Just please, RESPECT the fingers that typed this. Okay?

What? What? What?

Wait, the story that ahhh..ahhh..aahhhh...just ahhhm WHATEVER. Hahaha. 

Okay, just thank you to all the people who've read this crappy story and stayed with the story even though it is a big crap. Hahaha. I love you guys. My most beloved fanfiction has ended. Clap. Clap. Imagine? I put a happy ending on a sad story as this one? Hahaha. How crappy is that? Tell me.

Oh wait, before I forget. GREEN SCENES are already written but I deleted it. Hahaha. I just realized I'm still innocent to write such.

I planned the ending tobe steamy but it didn't ended like that. Aww. Blame my super innocent mind. Hahahahahaha. Sarcasm strikes.

Okay, just thank you!

PRINCEMACKAROO doesn't have any on-going story! Yehey! 

THANK YOU!!

KBOW.

 

 

 

 

 

CIAO.