TEAM EVIXX

Sacrifice: Work or Love?

Playlink

Ah- I know what color would be perfect.” With a dozing off N on her chair, Eva rummaged through her personal makeup stash she always brought with her. Her small hands, tossing aside the other colors in search for this perfect shadow – the semi-arched eyebrows that framed her face knitted together.

 

Annoyed at her lost shadow she muttered, “Where the hell is this-” She took the makeup brush’s end and scratched the top of her head. Searching for some answers, Eva stared at her the neon yellow bag- waiting for it to magically scream out ‘I’m here!’

 

Looking at the clock above the door- being on a time limit, Eva pushed it out of her mind and substituted it for another color. Going back to the makeup cases, she picked up some tinted chapstick and clear lip-gloss to finish up with his look. She laughed at his sleeping face as his lips were perfectly parted for her to apply the finishing dab of gloss in the center of his lips.

 

Her lips thinned out as she concreted on getting the right amount of gloss on, “Just a dab mo-”

 

JiHoo’s place!” Her lip brush went from N’s lips to side of his cheek as it suddenly struck her. N snapped out of his sleeping state, eyes fluttering open at the weird sensation on his cheek and hearing JiHoo’s name.

 

Eva quickly grabbed a tissue and dabbed it on his cheeks, apologizing to him; but he wasn’t interested in that, it was something else that had caught his attention.

 

JiHoo’s place what?” He looked at his reflection in the mirror fixing his bangs before meeting back with Eva’s wary eyes.

 

She turned away from him placing her disorganized makeup essentials back into their cases and what not. Eva looked over her shoulder; “I left one of my favorite eye shadow colors at his place.

 

Holding eye contact with him, her chin crinkled up and her left eyebrow rose- “Come to think of it, I actually left a closet full of things at his place.” Multitasking, putting her things back; N walked up to her face completely bewildered.

 

Shrugging her shoulders, she sighed, “Well, I guess I could say goodbye to th-”

 

N stopped her hands from putting things back, grabbing her attention. “You’re not going to leave everything there? That’s your stuff!” Eva looked back at him; now with both of his eyebrows risen- was she really going to let him keep all her things?

 

Eva told N that he probably already threw out her things; it was well over 2 weeks anyways. She had already thrown out his things, what makes her think that he hadn’t done the same. N sternly looked at her face- “Well, what if he didn’t? You can’t just let him keep your things!

 

She shook her head; there was nothing possible that could get her to go to JiHoo’s apartment. Shaking the idea out of her mind, she locked up all the cases picking them up to head outside to put them back in the van. Looking at N with a face full of disbelief, she brushed past him while he sheepishly looked back at her- “I bet you still know his apartments pin pad combination- or his house keys”

 

Halting her steps, she looked back at him- “And you know his work schedule.” He mischievously titled his head as she turned her body ¾ towards him.

 

We could be in and out without him spotting us.”  N’s mouth went to a side while Eva turned her body completely over facing him. He had got her thinking about the possibility. Eva bit her lip, looking down at her hands; she had left some of her favorite things there.

 

Pushing the envelope even more, N took a step towards her, “You know, all we have is a sit-down interview after this recording.” Eva dropped the cases on the nearby chair, rolling her eyes at N- “Who knew the leader was quite the persuasive spy agent?”

 

He laughed at her comment. Wiggling his eyebrows- “How do you think I get these boys to do anything?” Eva punched his shoulder, and picked up her things; nodding her head at N as she walked through the door.

 

Content with himself, N looked once again in the mirror. He was determined- as a close friend to Eva; there was no way that JiHoo was going to get away unscathed. This was Eva’s chance to possibly get some closure, and for the guys to take out their raging feelings towards the bastard.

 

Oh it’s on JiHoo. Team EVIXX- present!”

 

~

 

Eva paced around in a circle in the middle of her apartment with his key gripped tightly in her small palms accompanied by Leowho was bouncing his body in the same direction as his beloved owner.  Feeling the cool material in her palms, she somewhat cursed herself for not remembering that she had a spare key of his- then maybe she would't have to be going through this. 

Eva had located them in a small key locker she had for the extra keys she needed; ones for the her bike lock, her house, her mail keys, the storage room at work- and for JiHoo’s house key.

 

Peeping through her fingers Eva looked at the blue oval shape. She conversed with herself asking if this was the right thing to do, or maybe she could just call the whole thing off- what if he was there?

 

She stomped her foot down, making Leo jump, what was happening with her? She- Eva Kim was starting to crumble down at the hands of a disgraceful man.That’s not me.” Eva furiously shook her head- taking one last look in the mirror, adjusted her black cable knit beanie just right.

Walking right to the doorway- Eva gave Leo a small pat on the head, cooeing to her dog to behave while she was out.

 

Playlink

Just as she was about to head out the door, her neck craned back towards the living room stopping at the picture of her and mother. An resolute look smeared across her face- she was ready.

 

Take no prisoners Eva Kim. Was her mantra while she locked her apartment door and headed for the elevator. Once she pressed the button to send the elevator down, she fisted both of her hands. "Aja aja- Eva hwaiting." Opening its doors, Eva stepped inside quickly punched the lobby button. 

 

When the doors opened up, there stood a lightly shocked Lina- “We thought you got cold feet.” She lightheartedly laughted it off as Eva shook her head and stepped out of the elevator. Lina recognizing that facial expression threw her arm around her best friend, walking towards the side entrance- “C’mon Xena the Warrior Princess.”

 

The shorter of the two laughed- she hadn’t heard her called that in a while now. It was a nickname given to during her elementary school days- where she always fought off the upperclass men who picked on her friends. Handing her the key to the van they rented, Eva raised her eyebrows- we’re really doing this.

 

Going through the clear automatic doors, there on the side entrance stood her six knights in shining ‘armor’. They dressed down in casual clothing, though still without the lights, cameras, makeup, and perfect hairstyles they still looked amazing.

 

Upon seeing Eva, the gagman bounced, showing his large smile accompanied by a cute eyesmile, “Hey look we’re matching!” Ken pointed to his and Leo’s black beanies. 

 

Her eyebrows rose up in, “I guess we all must be going out then~” She giggled, poking fun at the industries speculations of matching accessories/ clothing equaling relationships. 

 

Standing by the driver’s side of her black car, Lina’s large eyes glanced over to Leo whom tucked a smirk away by feigning a cough.

 

HongBin lips crinkled up catching Leo’s expression as they went towards Lina’s car. The members opened up each door and before stepping into the driver’s seat, Lina told Leo to ride with Eva. Claiming so the boys would have more space in her car. He looked at her with one of his straight facial expressions. 

 

Getting into the black van, Eva plopped herself onto the driver’s seat. Dabbing on a thin layer of tinted red chapstick, she took a moment to check her side mirrors, rearview mirror, putting on her seatbelt and once done, Eva cleared .

 

Looking at her uneasiness, Leo asked her, “Seems like it’s the first time you’re driving.”

 

The humming of the engine vibrated through the car, and Eva shook her head giving out a side smile- “I’m not nervous because of driving- but more anxious about going to JiHoo’s place after all this time.” She placed her arm on Leo’s seat, turning her neck around to look behind them as they pulled out of the parking spot.

 

Staring intently at her concentrated face, “Are you sure you want to do this?” The soft melody that was his voice questioned.

 

Eva glanced over to his side- “At first I wasn’t, but now-” She paused, successfully getting out of the tight space, and driving up to the exit. Making a left turn out of the complex she looked at him, “-I’m ready.”

 

He nodded his head and peered out onto the road understanding her feelings. Looking at the never ending line of dashes coming and going through the black paved road, Leo’s mind pondered. Maybe now she will be able to forget about him.

 

Driving in their usual comfortable silence- Eva quietly hummed an unrecognizable song. He listened carefully, enjoying every bit of her tune- but then she abruptly stopped. Gently hitting the radio button, Eva turned it on hoping that whatever song would come on, could relax her just a bit more.  

Playlink

‘Jinagabeorin eorin shijeoren~’

 

“-OMO.” Eva rejoiced bouncing her head to TVXQ- Balloons. Coming to a stoplight, she turned to Leo, and did the beginning chorus hand movements.

 

Noran pungseoni haneureul nal myeon~’

 

Surprised at her sudden burst of energy, and not to mention the little instance of aegyo- his cheeks pushed up into two large circles in a loud chortle.

 

Eva sarcastically threw her hands down- “Taekwoon-ah, you can’t tell me you that don’t either one, love this song, or two, don’t know the dance moves.

 

His lips formed a small ‘u’, “I know it’s a legendary song- but I can’t say that I love it or know the dance.”  Accompanying his statement, Leo nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders.

 

On the driver’s seat, Eva’s eyes grew; playfully hurt- she scoffed out loud, “Well in that case.” She turned up the volume just a smidgen- “I’ll take that as a challenge, as a Cassiopiea- it’s my duty to have you love this song.”

 

Her lips stretched out into a large grin, “or know the dance moves- but I’m driving so let’s stick with just loving the song.”  She snapped her neck back to the road to continue her head bobbing movement to the infectious bubbly song.

 

Leo continued to look at her beautiful smiling profile, having his own lips curl up at the sight. Listening to the song, and seeing how Eva bounced in her seat, the overflowing warmth built up in his chest.

 

Maybe he was staring to love this song.

 

“So you really like TVXQ?” The curiosity had struck him upon hearing another group’s name. Eva titled her face over to him, “Oh yeah.” There was a different look on her face-it was something that he was seeing for the first time. Her cheeks had pushed up in a way that had an underlying connation to it. Her eyes fluttered for a split second, and in catching it, Leo bluntly pressed on with questions.

 

Carefully watching her facial expressions, he asked her. “You’ve been a fan for a while?” While she intently looked at the road, he was grateful that she hadn’t seen his eyebrow rise up in interest.

 

Bobbing her head, she smiled and he took that as a ‘yes’. She continued singing the song and energetically moving in her seat, by slightly shaking her hands to the cute choreography. Pausing to add something to the conversation, she leaned her face towards the passenger seat, “You know, when they split up- I..” She tried to cover an embarrassing expression- “-Cried…it was that serious.

 

His eyes widened for a second, knowing that she must have felt very strongly towards them. Eva glanced his way knitting her eyebrows again as she was making a right turn, “That might be the reason why I don’t invest myself in groups anymore as much. I guess I’m just a tiny bit scared that they’ll end up breaking up.” He looked at her wistful expression; she was giving out a confession. Though, the topic discussed seemed lighthearted and even childish, he could feel her pain.

 

He too was taking a chance entering the cutthroat industry that was Korean music- kpop more specifically. There was a possibility that the group wouldn’t even be realized in the beginning of his journey, or that they would fall into oblivion with all the other rookies of that year.

 

We won’t break up- so invest in us. He thought.

 

Eva’s right hand let go off the steering wheel, and patted Leo’s shoulder- “I know you guys won’t- that’s why I love you all so much.”

 

Love- us all? Meaning we’re all equal. He lifted the side of his lip and giving tiny nods, even though he felt a bit disappointed.

 

With her lip thinning out she opened them back up, “They were- are a part of my childhood, and them splitting was like an eye-opener to… grow up.” Leo’s forehead creased, it was interesting to see a different perspective of their industry, and a different way of putting things into retrospect.

 

Eva shrugged her shoulders, and after a tiny sigh left her cherry lips, they turned back up- “But I still follow their solo activities so it’s all good.

 

Leo hummed through his lips, “Which one do you follow the most?” Whether he wanted to acknowledge it or not, everyone always has a bias- and Eva wouldn’t be an exception. Never hearing about guys that she found attractive or anything along those lines, being that the only example he had was her jerk exboyfriend- he anticipated her answer.

 

Oh look he’s right there~” She excitedly pointed her finger towards the NII store with JYJ’s fall campaign plastered on the large clear windows.

 

**Playlink

 

“JYJ sunbaenims?” His eyes flickered at the carefree smiles, and their silly poses with the photo shoot props. The guys were complete naturals when it came to photo shoots- that Leo certainly couldn’t deny.

 

She nodded once, and glanced at Leo’s stolid expression, “More specifically Jaejoong-oppa.” Proudly looking back at their campaign photos, Eva romantically sighed.

 

Leo choked on a chuckle- “O-oppa?”  He covered his face with his left hand- she just called him oppa?

 

Eva caught his expression, and pushed his shoulder in- “Yeah- oppa!” She laughed at his reaction at her professed love. She couldn't hide the fact that she was a little bit embarrassed, but all in good fun.

 

Holding a smug look on his face, his usual silvery voice was exchanged for a higher tone of heightened amazement. “I think this is the first time I’ve ever heard you say that.” 

 

Being caught in a red light again, Eva used her hands as an extension of her words- “I usually don’t say that, but you know- the whole fangirl comes out.

 

No, I don’t really know-, “What makes you like him so much?” The words had already spilled out before he could stop it in time. He just kept his expressionless face, and kept his tone soft-masking the curiosity that actually went with the question.

 

Looking straight onto the road, she pursed her lips up humming through them in an attempt to gather her thoughts. Raising her eyebrows, “Well besides the obvious physical attributes…” She chuckled, and Leo just nodded his head. “Well- kinda like the same way your fans like you.”

 

Like me? He wondered.

 

She took the coming exit, and glanced over to him- “You see them in shows, see and hear their talents, see more of them on the TV, and fall in love with their on & off screen personality.”  Eva shrugged her shoulders and lightly titled her head over. Driving through the Gangnam streets, Leo occasionally glanced in the side mirror where he could see Lina’s car trailing closely behind them. 

 

“Yes but why do you like him?” Leo was currently experiencing word vomit as he sat down in buckled in his seat. The radio commercials, Eva’s voice, and his loud inner thoughts were enough to cloud his mind, and not take awareness- or sensibility into question.

 

“I like him because-” Her eyebrows came down, and a massive grin stretched out her lips, “So many questions! You’re writing a book about me or something?” Eva threw her head back enough to keep her eyes on the road, as she laughed charmingly.

 

Leo’s lips cracked open enough for his the side of teeth to be seen. “I’m just trying to make conversation.”

 

Eva jokingly rolled her eyes at the chic guy who was seating next to her, “Pfft- what a lie! When does Jung Taekwoon ever try to make conversation?”  

 

He slumped his head down into his large palms muffling yet another a chuckle. Just with you Eva.

 

“Or when have we ever needed conversation Taekwoon-ah?” She laughed in between words, and looking at the black beanie that stood straight up as his head was in his hands, she smiled- “Ara, ara I’ll stop teasing~”

 

They had hit another red light. Eva scratched the back of her head, and looked up to the van’s sunroof. Well, you know what’s funny in the beginning of TVXQ, Jaejoong was looked at as the one who was cold and distant.” She bobbed her head; agreeing with her own statement. When she started elaborating on the subject, he picked his head back up, and straightened into his stoic expression. 

 

"So what ended happening was that there were fans that wouldn’t want to stand in his line to get autographs and whatnot.”

 

She shrugged her shoulders and continued with her explanation, “But then, when they got to know him-he was a total sweetheart.” Suppressing a small chuckle, Eva kept shaking her head, “Aaaaaand then he showed everyone how much was a 4D weirdo he was.” Finishing her sentence, she took a short intake of breath.

 

Playlink

 

Looking at her face, he saw her bite her lip and tilt her head. Eva turned her head around enough for him to see her slightly visible left cheek dimple,  “Taking out the 4D part- that’s kinda like you Taekwoon-ah.

 

And I’m glad that you show that caring side to your fans.”  

 

He kept his inscrutable expression on, blinking his eyes numerous times at Eva’s appealing look. Letting the words sink in, he lightly nodded his head, and hummed a quick ‘mm’ through his small pout.

 

Eva turned back around his direction, and being already accustomed to his facial expressions, gave him a smug look, “But I wonder- will you turn out like that too?

 

He cocked his head at her, “Taekwoon- are you the true 4D member of the group?

 

A side smile smeared across his face with his lips pushing out, “Only time will tell.” He looked back outside the window and he could hear her tiny chuckling, when he realized that she hadn’t even answered his question. When he turned back around to say something, a large intake of breath left her red stained lips.

 

He looked at the immense building complex that they had just pulled into. They drove passed the front and took a right into the back entrance of the building. Parking the van right in front of the doors in the empty spaces, she switched gears and pulled up the brake.

 

Here.

 

Her earlier carefree face washed away and was replaced with determination and a tiny bit of anxiousness. She unbuckled her belt, and Leo looked at her small hands- each finger perfectly manicured with white nail polish and tiny studs placed randomly around her long nail beds.

 

Leo went to reach out for her hand- hoping to give her some support, but as he did- the click of the opening driver door sounded off and out she went. Leo’s hand grasped at nothing- and feigned a cough.

 

That was… could have been worse..

 

Stepping outside of the van, everyone came together in front of the door. Hands in his pockets, Leo walked over next to Lina and Eva.

 

This is all riding on the possibility that one, he hasn’t changed the locks and two, hasn’t already thrown out my things- so if they aren’t there or the key doesn’t work.” Her eyes roamed over everyone’s attentive faces, before apologetically knitting her eyesbrows. “I'm sorry for letting a free day go to waste.” Her voice fell towards the end of the sentence. 

 

Around the circle were shaking heads, and hands dismissing her statement. Eva took another large intake of breath and as they walked through the secured door with JiHoo’s spare key- she harshly exhaled. N slung his arm around Eva as they stepped into the first large hallway. Leo looked at his leader's actions, he thanked him mentally- and had a spark of jealousy at the same time. 

 

Walking through the large complex, Leo could hear Hyuk awe at the size of the building and talk to Ken about how expensive everything looked.

 

I don’t want to touch anything- because I feel like it’ll be really expensive to pay if it breaks.”  Hyuk’s eyes roamed over the 3 large vases that were lined next to each other on a white self.

 

“I want to!” Ken blurted out, taking quick steps towards the vases.

 

Hyung no!” Hyuk grabbed Ken’s hood, and dragged him back to the group. Eva chuckled looking at the childish hyung and the mature maknae. Thanks Ken- I needed some comic relief right about now.    

 

They continued walking until they were met with the white chrome elevator doors that were etched with a beautiful modern design. Eva pressed the button and the doors automatically opened up.

 

Facing the closing doors, Leo looked down at Eva’s twiddling thumbs, while she looked up at the increasing numbers.  He was thinking about any way he could comfort her, and as much as he wanted to grab her hand, s were much to close for him to go unnoticed.

 

Lina turned her neck back capturing Leo’s face and followed his eyes to Eva. Naturally, Lina gave Eva a friendly shake as her arm gripped Eva’s shoulder. “Xena~” She cooed out to her long time best friend.

 

Hearing that name again; Eva quietly giggled to herself as she dropped her head onto Lina’s shoulders. They hadn't heard it, but in fact her heart was pounding so loudly- she felt self conscious in the mirrored elevator.

 

Thank you Lina- for doing something that I don’t have the chance to do.

 

The ride was silent, but thankfully not awkward.

 

Bing!’

 

“The doors will be opening. Please step out safely.” The soft voice of the overhead elevator, greeted them as the chrome doors opened back up. The members stepped back to let Lina and Eva go, then which they thanked them for their courtesy as they entered the large hallway.

 

Playlink

 

Once everyone was out, Eva led the way to JiHoo’s apartment with Lina walking closely next to her. Eva could feel her heart started to increase it’s pace, and the jumbled messes of rope tying tight knots in her stomach as they walked closer to his door.

 

Having only a mere 5 steps to his door, her self went into a determination high. Looking down at the key in her hands, she quickly extended it against the lock.

 

‘click’

 

The sound of the small ringing of electronic bells echoed in the vast hallway. Everyone remained quiet, waiting for Eva’s reaction.

 

She let out a small sigh, and opened the door. “C’mon.

 

Entering his apartment, the members were all floored at the modern bachelor pad JiHoo called home. Stepping the living room, the panoramic view of Gangnam mixed with the plush brown U shaped leather couch, faux-fur mocha rug, and the most recent month's GQ magazine, gave out a sense of wealth and arrogance.

 

N and Ravi grabbed Ken and Hyuk who were by the large windows, looking down at the view.

 

Yah! We have that at home, get over here!” N called out to his two dongsaengs.

 

The leader of the group looked around with his wise dongsaeng Ravi, facing each other, they both understood each other’s expressions. They were both ready to grab anything closest to their hands and smashing everything in sight. But without Eva’s call, they were left to stand there with their imagination running wild.

 

Going back to Eva who was looking at his apartment, everything seemed the same. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, the distinct musk of his lingered through the apartment, the layout was the same, the number of glasses on the steel glass holder remained the same, he still left the dirty dishes from the night before in the sink, and..

 

Looking at the nutmeg bookcase, she recognized her face. He still kept their pictures, in the same place and position she had last seen them. Their happy photographed memories all there lined up straight before her eyes. In the middle of the bookcase on the middle shelf was their 1st anniversary picture. JiHoo had once told her the reasoning behind the picture placement- it had been because she was the center of his life. Her heart clenched, and she fought every part of her will to not break down.

 

Did…

what…

he still…

- I threw all of his memories away, why didn’t he throw mine out…

 

Biting her inner lip, she straightened her body out. Her hand naturally clenched as her nail pinched her skin. 

 

Leo looked at Lina, and through his eyes told her to do something- anything. Lina swiftly nodded, and ran over to her side. He felt useless again, standing on the side lines not being able to do anything for her. 

 

Lina's high ponytail, harshly bounced at her body movements. What an - he probably expected you to come and left all those things for you too see!” Latching onto Eva's shoulders she moved her body away from the bookcase. 

 

Yeah- he did.” Her unwavering flat voice told the red flamed hair Lina. She had kept her eyes glued to the ground for a moment, before bringing them back up again. 

 

Eva turned back around, headed for the white staircase- It’s up here. The VIXX members followed right behind her up every painstaking step. Leo looked at her curve of her back, she was holding her posture perfectly, but he wondered if that matched her emotions.

 

At the top of the stairs was a small hallway with two large paintings on each side, and walking a bit further down at the end of the hallway was his bedroom door. As they were huddled up in front of JiHoo’s door, Leo expected Eva to hesitate, but to his contrary, she forcefully opened it up, letting the door harshly swing open.

 

Inside, just like the rest of her apartment- it had remained completely unchanged. The bed sheets were the same grey mate comforter with the three silver pillowcases at the top, neatly tucked. His bookshelves were undusted, still holding the same book and picture frames. Eva had recognized her face again; he hadn’t thrown out their pictures in the bedroom.

 

Walking through his spacious white walled room, Leo disregarded everything that was in the area, and continued looking at Eva’s expression. Her eyes were roaming over every nook and cranny in the room, every space where they had showed their love to each other, and exchanges of unrepeatable words.

 

Looking more at the unaffected room, her heart rate began increasing again. However, it was not due to the settling sadness seeing his room again; it was hatred. The fact that unlike her who had wiped him out, taking all his traces down to the garbage- he instead left unscathed from their breakup. It hadn't affected him as much as she subconsciously wanted it to. 

 

She assumed the three years of their life together, was considered nothing that important. Yes, he had left their pictures there, but it was likely he was just too lazy to go through the motions of cleaning her out.

 

And as she walked in through another open doorway into the walk in closet, the view of her unmoved white closet validated her assumptions.

 

Still here.” She bitterly stated.

 

Eva turned around to face the group, “We did right going on the hunch Njumma.”

 

 

 

 

"Moving on is easy, It's staying moved on that's trickier."

- Katerina Stoykova Klemer

 

 

 


 

 

Author's Note: 

who loved my spy agent N?

 

Oh my goodness, so sorry guys for updating so late. These days I've been really busy with work and such. I know this chapter seemed a bit short andkindacrappyorz, but for the lack of pages- there was alot of Leo x Eva dialogue~ Regardless, I hope you guys liked the chapter! I know I kinda left you you with a bit of a cliffhanger (?).

Well once again- instigator Lina to the rescue, putting the two close as many times as she can. && Yes I had to put in my TVXQ & Jaejoong feels in there (thank you lilitenshi for the beginning thoughts; see my comment below)

Question of the day: How do you think Eva will feel after this- how would you? What do you think Leo will do/ feel after knowing about her bias

Oh and as usual I wanted to give you all a super huge hug for consitently commenting on the story. It really means alot to me! I really mean it. For th past couple of chapters there's but roughly about 10-12 comments, and to some it might not seem like of whole lot of comments- you guys really truly make my day. Your comments are always long and thoughtful- and I just wub it ; w ; .

*sniffles* Thank you! 

@volauren26: TT^TT. thank youuuuuu~~~~~~~~ That's so sweet of you to say, I really hope you stick around and read through the whole story! 

@lilitenshi: Yes, she definitely does. Especially after seeing his reaction to her Jaejoong oppa. xD. Hehe, I like where your hunch is, huhuhu~~. I know- the idea of them performing Fine China, came from the Love Stoned special stage they did weeks back.

- On your answers to the questions, first of all- thank you so much for answering them ; u ; And just to let you know I originally had wrote the whole Eva mentioning TVXQ- as kinda just some side chatter, but then after reading your comment about how Leo is competitive got me thinking. So the whole part about her talking about JJ- came from your comment! So so so so- thanks again! 

@LizMagix:  aww- *bows* thank you, thank you. I really appreciate your comment- and for always commenting on the chapters <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

@Yocaix3: T^T thank you keke. No, no, no. Doesn't matter if I heard it a million times or not. Feedback and comments are always welcomed <3. Thanks for putting in the effort in writing a thoughtful comment!! I'm really glad that you like the length and story flow. At first I was really scared that people would lose interest in the story, because it might seem kinda 'dragged out'. Since most stories kinda jump right into the love plot and such. orz. 

Girl-- trust me, when I write these chapters I'm just like *sob* *fangirl* *sob* *fangirl* *sob* hahahah.

Oh prz- you have a lovely personality too!!!!!!! But yes, don't we all wish we were coodi noonas T_T. lolol kenot. I kenot wait to read your next comment <3. & Don't worry the story isn't ending anytime soon! 

@Coralie_x_SHINee: I know right- our thoughtful lion is full of wonderful ideas!! I wish they would ;__;. For now all we have is our imagination xD. Yeah, I think ViXX thinks about Eva like that too.

"otherwise my ship will sink :(" - that had my dddddying. it was so funny and genuine. hahaha. 

@lairsuan: WOOHOO~ Glad you liked the update! Hopefully you like this one too! Yes definitely, N is such a mother, and Ravi is suuuuuuuch a protective oppa. I wish we could really have the performance though ;__;. 

Wahhhh you comment about how Eva will go crazy over Leo- it was so cute. ; w ;. 

I know its crazy right? I would have a lovely model dongsaeng, and you wouldn't have your crazy unnie. kekeke. So no to changing the foreword? I think I might look up maybe some templates, to make it look pretty or something ;_____;. lol

& I agree with you about JiHoo. (freaking jerk!)

- oh did you ever get your ice cream back from Leo? xD haha. 

@Ilovekpopforever: Hehe- thank you~~~~~~~~~~~! <3 <3 <3 Hope you liked this update! 

@caitcat94: Wow a whole day? That's awesome! hahaha. I'm so happy that you loved it enough to want to read write through!!!! Whaaaat- my story has its own playlist. whooooa- (no pressure to put good music- nope not at all xDD) 

Oh your comment about Eva & Nara- it was really insightful. Like you really got Eva's character, I'm so happy! & I'm so happy that her personality transfers onto the reader and they can see it for themselves. Woohoo! 

Hmmmmm~~~ ottokaji~~ is ken jealous~~~~~~? lolol

@themixedtape: NO MAN- SQUEALLLL TO YOU! You've become one of my dedicated readers & commenters, so I'm always looking forward to your comments!!! Right imagine Leo doing that. //falls to the floor//. Yeah you know I think HongBin is really mature, like how he talks and such during VIXX file or interviews. he just gives off that vibe. 

'Go Leo go get the girl'- Yah! Jung Taekwoon, you hear that!!! kekekeke

but seriously though- those signals ; u ;. 

 

@mydivakey: shhhh shhh the performance is real in our minds xDD. Omo- you feel happy too? Me too!! I really love the little discreet exchanges that they do. *pats back for writing them in* :P. Yes please, please wait & anticipate the next chappie! Thank you so much for your comment <33333333

@soraaa: Ah- what I had in mind about the performance was them just dancing to it. But imagine if they had sang it. Omo- you're right...the engrish. dun dun dunnnn. Haha- yes her in POV, she didn't really explain much about her feelings to Leo. Well maybe cause she just really thinks of them as just friends. Who knows?????????????????????? *dramatic music* xD xD 

&& A super cute ottokaji~~~ to @caitcat94 & @hiddenrose, for voting up my story. You're i m p r e s s i v e ~ (get it, get it)