Unexpected neighbor and guest

Invisible Love

Jinwoon knocked on Seohyun’s flat door gently while handing same plastic bag in his right hand.

“Oh, You already come? C’mon get in” Seohyun spluttered when open the door.

“Wow it’s nice, just so YOU” Jinwoon comment about Seohyun not so big flat.

“I’m not you who’s very interesting with glamour decoration”  Seohyun snickered while rolled her eyes.

“Nah, I’m just suit with glamour. My face said it all” Jinwoon turn to his narcissistic mode.

 “Ha-ha Funny” Seohyun snort with her incredible sarcastic laugh.

“Urgh.. stop with that creepy laugh. By the way, I brought you some stuff from LA. And Nicole even give you a lot of present”  Jinwoon spoke while handing her some plastic bag.

“This is too much. You both don’t need to do these thing really.. but thanks anyway” Seohyun replied sincerely.

“It’s okay, it’s been such a long time. So, some gift didn’t sound bad” Jinwoon said while smiling widely.

“So, tell me about your life in there, and include the love line too” Seohyun asked when placing a cup of tea and snack on the table.

“I bet you are curious as hell huh?”  Jinwoon chuckled.

“Trust me, you can’t escape” Seohyun smirked.

So, Jinwoon start to telling Seohyun about everything happen in LA, include how Nicole and him fought over some ‘flirt girl-friend’ problem and turn to break up for a while, but they got back together again, since they belong together.

“So, how long last this vacation?” Seohyun asked.

“You’re so rude ! i just arrive this morning, and now you ask those inappropriate question” Jinwoon pout like a little kid.

“I just worry for how much money you will spend  if you stay in hotel for so long” Seohyun chuckled while pinch Jinwoon cheek lightly.

“Well, maybe 2 weeks?  But  don’t worry, I will stay in Kwonnie Hyung’s flat” Jinwoon smiling widely.

“That Noisy guy?”  Seohyun muttered for herself but can’t escape from Jinwoon ears.

“Yeah, That super noisy guy who’s always making you feel COMFORTABLE ” Jinwoon said while hold his laugh.

“Comfortable my ” Seohyun hissed. And the latter just laughing out loud.

“By the way, who’s the new neighbor?” Jinwoon asked while munching some food.

“New neighbor? “ Seohyun furrowed her eyebrows.

“Yeah, the one in the right flat” Jinwoon answered lazily. “I just heard by your another neighbor that the flat already fill with new people. You don’t know?” He continued.

“I don’t know. maybe the new neighbor just move in today? because till yesterday that flat still empty” Seohyun shrugged while thinking for a while. ‘I should greet them later’

“By the way, I have to go back before my noisy friends destroy my hotel room” Jinwoon said when look at his wristwatch.

“Really? How fast ! You have to visit me often okay ? or I will tell something interesting to Nicole” Seohyun replied while give Jinwoon a devil smirk.

“Oh, I’m scared ! So funny Seo Joohyun” Jinwoon remarked with sarcastic tone.

“Oh you sure be scared. Cause your girl trust me more than you” Seohyun smirked still with her devil face.

“I give up! Tsk. there’s no need to threat me. I will visit you though” Jinwoon chuckled with Seohyun stubborn head.

“Good ! C’mon, I will company you till the front door” Seohyun smiling while pull Jinwoon wrist.

They both walk till the front door, and Jinwoon hurriedly stop the cab in front of him.

“Take care son. Be sure to save” Seohyun use her dramatic tone while pat Jinwoon shoulder like a mother who’s watching her son going to army.

“You should take care better than me.. Halmoni ! ” Jinwoon retorted then enter the cab as fast as he can.

“Bastard” Seohyun mumbled silently while walk back to her own flat.

___

-Seohyun POV-

As I walk back to my own flat, I take a look at my new neighbor flat door which is painting with blue color. That’s cool ! and I’m curious with the personality of the owner. I wonder if we could make a cool friendship too.  Though I don’t know the gender of the owner, I just know that she/he live by their own, and a college student too.  not much different with me right?

As enter my own flat, I took some effort  to pack cookies which I baked yesterday. After pack them nicely, I take a look on mirror, observing if I have something dirty on my appearance.

‘Package check, appearance check, now time to do the mission !’

 Okay, Now I’m standing in front of the cool blue painting flat door of my new neighbor.
after take some breathe, I press the bell. Once,…

Guess, he/she didn’t hear the bell, so I press the bell again. …

Maybe he/she was taking some nap?  Then, I shouldn’t disturb right? but why my hand press the bell AGAIN? …

‘Curse to my curious habbit , i guess I just greet later

To my surprise the cool door hung open, and I constantly bow while muttered “Annyeong haseyo, Seo Joohyun imnida”

As I shift my gaze to meet the new neighbor eyes, I froze. Yeah I’m damn frozen.

-end pov-

___

“Earth to worth Seo Joohyun~sshi. I’m Jung Yonghwa your new neighbor”  The new neighbor who surprising is the men Seohyun avoid mostly, smiling sweetly while offer a hand shake.

“ARE YOU CRAZY OR WHAT?” Seohyun yelled after found her conscious back.

“First, I’m perfectly normal nor brain or face.  second, don’t yell out loud. You didn’t want to disturb another neighbor won’t you? Third, Yeah I’m your new neighbor and I have no reason to tell you why” Yonghwa explain calmly “come in, just discuss what you want inside” he add while give seohyun some space to enter his flat.

Seohyun enter , well more than drag her own legs to Yonghwa’s flat. She put the package on the table harshly while didn’t bother to sit. Just standing madly with her flaring nose and bulging eyes.

“what’s so wrong with me being your new neighbor?” Yonghwa asked as sit on the couch. “You could sit while talk to me” he continued.

Seohyun with her stubbornness didn’t bother Yonghwa offer. And still standing with her fire eyes as want to tell him that ‘I will kill you anytime soon, so get away before you regret it boy’

With the look she give him, Yonghwa just sigh and shrugged, didn’t feel intimidate at all since he already immune with his little sister death stare. So, he just didn’t bother her and turn on the TV. As nonchalantly his acted as fire Seohyun got. So, she take the remote control on the table and turn off the TV harshly.

“Seriously, I give you attention. But you clearly didn’t want to speak a word. I guess I just take a walk around. Damn this place feel like will burn anytime soon” Yonghwa spluttered as get up but before he could make a step, Seohyun grab his wrist so he could look at her.

“You CLEARLY have a castle mansion, so why did you need to move here? are you really want to annoyed  me with all of my life?” Seohyun spat still with her fire eyes.

“I have some part time job near here, and our college near too. Is that enough to feed your curiosity? Why did you think I want to annoyed you? Aren’t you so full of yourself?” Yonghwa retorted while smirking when see Seohyun cut her tongue, and turn to blushing.

“I, I’m not” Seohyun stuttered as look away, she didn’t want to meet Yonghwa teasing eyes. ”Whatever, just don’t bother to knock my flat” she add while taking some step to the flat door, somehow she planning just to escape from Yonghwa but knowing Yonghwa smart brain’s acted fast than her and there he standing in front of the door while crossing his arms.

“Where do you think you going?” Yonghwa asked though he already know the answer.

“My flat of course” Seohyun replied simply.

“but I’m not yet treating you properly as my first visitor” Yonghwa spoke still didn’t move from his spot.

“it’s okay, I didn’t mind. So, let me through to my own flat please” Seohyun sighed, in her mind she cursed loudly ‘why the hell this happen to me?’

“C’mon not so fast, I will serve you some drink and snack as my gratitude for your package . So, please take a sit” Yonghwa offered while gestured his right hand to sit on the couch.

“I said its okay. I’m still have any job to do” Seohyun said stubbornly as always .

“I should kiss you right now for stopping your stubborn head” Yonghwa chuckled while leaned closer to Seohyun spot. It didn’t take much effort  since Seohyun just 2 step away from his spot.

“Dare to move any closer, I swear I’ll kill you” Seohyun spluttered a little bit shaky.

“You won’t. why? Because you are mine” Yonghwa whispered in her ear with his husky y voice.

 And hearing that statement make the cool Seohyun Froze. Again.

“You’re so cute when you froze like that” Yonghwa remarked while grinning boyishly.

Okay, that words bring back Seohyun to earth.

“You just FREAKING IDIOT ! MOVE IDIOT !” Seohyun yelled madly. She pissed with the fact Yonghwa just playing her around.

~Ting tong.. ~ Ting Tong~ Ting Tong~

Some bell rang loudly and caught their attention at the same time.

“Not mine” Yonghwa mumbled.

“Yeah not yours, but mine” Seohyun muttered as take a peek on the window. Later she smiling happily when recognize the unexpected guest.

“UNNIE !” She shouted loudly while running out since Yonghwa still in his confused state.

“Chill there girl. But, isn’t this your flat?” The unnie replied as pointed to Seohyun’s flat door.

“Yeah that’s mine” Seohyun chirped. “Now give me a hug” she continued while hug her so called unnie tightly.

“I can’t breath Joohyun” The unnie gasped but hug her back.

“How could you didn’t tell me that you will come here? You’re so cruel Dara unnie !” Seohyun pouted while try to look mad.

“I just want to surprise you” Dara shrugged. “Now, tell me who the heck he is?” she add as headed her gaze to Yonghwa who’s been running out to reach them.

“Just neighbor” Seohyun answer simply.

“Really?” Dara asked with her monotone face but Seohyun could figure out easily what really she mean by that simple question.

“Yeah” Seohyun muttered nervously. Dara who’s been watching her reaction just simply nod though she didn’t buy her answer.

“Long time no see there Jung Yonghwa” Dara greeting Yonghwa while put her professional smile. Both Seohyun and Yonghwa seems surprise with her sudden friendly interaction.

“I’m surprise you did know me Princess Sandara Park” Yonghwa replied still surprise with Dara sudden greeting.

“Of course I do know you. there some of you fan girls in my philippines national kendo club. Though I don’t know what makes you so great in their eyes” Dara remarked with her half smiling.

“Wow. i guess I should feel honor right?” Yonghwa uttered grin widely. His conceited mind seems to turn on mode.

“Well, it’s depend on you” Dara shrugged. “ Now mind if we excuse Jung? Please say yes because I kinda tired” she continued while bow lightly.

“Yes your highness. Please take a rest” Yonghwa replied with more respect bow.

“Thank you for your understanding Jung. See you later” Dara said lastly before give Seohyun a nod to open her own flat door.

AN :

i'm so sorry dear my reader..it's been long time since the last time i update this story. i kinda stuck with idea for this story. but i made it anyway.. now i should find another idea for next chapter  =.=

thanks for you all my reader, i appreciated your kindness for enjoy this story ^__^

last, please feel free to subcribe this lame story ^.^