Smart Handsome JERK?

Invisible Love

Yonghwa keep smiling ear to ear on the way back to his house. He even didn’t realize that someone watching him weirdly. The Jung Yonghwa, himself just sat on the couch while chuckled, then giggled, then grinned like an idiot. 

“I believe You didn’t consums Drug in Seohyun unnie’s home” Krystal sputtered while staring her brother weirdly.

“Oh, You.. Since when you there?”  Yonghwa replied nonchalantly.

“You didn’t do anything bad to unnie, right oppa?” Krystal asked suspiciously, while ignoring her brother stupid question.

“OF COURSE !” Yonghwa snapped quite loud.  “What do you think of me? A beast?”  He continued.

“Chill oppa, I’m not saying anything yet. I’m just ASKING for god sake so, No need to overacted” Krystal rolled her eyes, quite annoyed with her brother acted. Last minutes before, he grinning like an idiot, and now he turn to be a grumpy old men.

 “Your eyes look at me like I already done something bad to her” Yonghwa muttered quietly

“Well, it’s okay if you didn’t tell me.  Just make sure you don’t play that stupid card for too long” Krystal said with her so-serious tone that makes you shiver.

‘Here she go with her crazy sixth sense’  Yonghwa mocked in his mind.

“Don’t worry my dear sis. I don’t know what do you mean with that stupid card. But I will play smart and fairly. That’s me Jung Yonghwa” Yonghwa replied confidently while give his warm smile to Krystal.

“I trust you oppa” Krystal sighed while patted her brother’s arm gently.

___

Monday morning comes with so brightly, the bird chirp noisily and you could smell the morning black coffee. There Seohyun walk to campus with a cup of coffee in her right hand, while books in her left hand.

“Seohyun~ah !” Yoona cheerful voice interrupted her.

“Wae?” Seohyun snapped with so-moody tone.

“OH MY GOSH ! What happened to you? What’s with that black dark circle in your eyelids?”  Yoona worriedly scanned Seohyun from head to toe, wonder what had happened to her best friend. “You look a little bit messy and you even drank coffee” She continued.

“Later Yoona~yah. Later.”  Seohyun said then leave Yoona who’s still standing in her confuse state.

“Babe !” Jonghyun wake Yoona from her so deep thought. “Is there something’s wrong?” He asked when see Yoona not in her cheerful self.

“Seohyun seems weird today, I don’t know why but I’m trying to figure out later” Yoona answered nonchalantly. Her mind still working to figure out why Seohyun in that state, she’s planning to call Krystal after class.

“Maybe she just tired. Let her peace her mind for a while” Jonghyun assured Yoona while squeeze her hand.

“Yeah, You right” Yoona smiled lightly for her lovely boyfriend .

“Let’s go !” Jongyun said with his cheerful voice.  The latter just obey him with no regret, well the cold Jonghyun acted childish just so rare.

____

-Seohyun POV-

Thanks to Jung Yonghwa, I can’t sleep last night and its . I mean how could you sleep when the one you love kiss you right in the lips ! LIPS !

My precious first kiss !!!! with someone like him.. just so unbelievable.
but honestly I don’t really mind.

 

OMO ! What the hell Seo Joohyun ! Get grip of your self ! he’s just so damn kidding you !
THAT STUPID JERK WITH HIS STUPID DAMN JOKE!!

 “Annyeong Seohyun~ah” That familiar husky manly voice interrupted my thought.

Did he just talk banmal with me?

I look up and see the one whom I thinking for almost every day. Okay despite that feeling, I dare to glared at him. who wouldn’t? yesterday he kissed me, and now he talk banmal ! what’s wrong with him seriously?.

“Oh c’mon don’t give me that look.. we are friends. It’s more comfortable with banmal” Jung Yonghwa shrugged while take a seat beside me.

“Since when I said I will befriend with you?” I snapped a bit annoyed with the fact that he acted like he didn’t do anything wrong yesterday.

“Here we go again. Stop acted like that Ms Bipolar Seo Joohyun, or I’ll kiss you again” Yonghwa snickered didn’t care with my death gaze to him.

WAIT ! He said what? KISS ME AGAIN?

I look at him as I will kill him right now, right in here.

“Stupid Jerk”  I hissed madly.

“Smart Handsome Jerk suit me better” He flashing his toothy smile to me. Ok he’s smart and handsome. BUT NO Seo Joohyun ! this is not the time to melting with his charm.

“Nah Just go to hell with your conceited attitude” I snickered still mad to him.

“Don’t worry, I will go there with you” He calmly replied. 

“I better die than go there with you” I said with sarcastic tone

“Then, lets just die together. I said I will go there with you right?” He smirked to me as telling me he already won this battle.

“Such a crazy ! Stay away from me” I hushed him.

“Don’t act like a loser. Better you sit there quietly, because there the professor comes” Yonghwa end the conversation while fixed his eyes to whiteboard.

I just sighed and obeyed him. of course, as I have any option.

Ring ding dong~~  Class dismissed.

Finally I could escape from that jerk.  Without say a word, I leave the class as fast as I could.

“Seohyun~ah !” Yoona who’s appear from nowhere dragged me to canteen.

“Now Spill it out” Yoona said when the minute I take a seat in front of her.

“About what?” I asked nonchalantly.

“About your dark circle. C’mon tell me, I’m curious to death” Yoona eagerly replied again.

“Ah.. I just overthinking about omma coming’s birthday and I don’t have any idea about her gift, You know me right? I will think about something until I got a solution” I explained to her, yeah I kinda think about omma’s birthday lately, but of course that overthinking didn’t appear last night.

“Sincha? Aish.. I think something happen between you and Yonghwa” Yoona mumbled lower her tone.

If only you know.. but I can’t tell you. Not now.. mianhae yoona~yah

“By the way, Jinwoon will come this week” I tried to change the topic.

“Is he on a vocation? It’s been a long time no see him. the last time I saw him when I met you the first time in the first day of college right? Urgh..when I almost lost” Yoona sputtered while tried to remember the first time we met.

“Not almost. But completely lost. So, me and Jinwoon were company you. Good thing we both attend the same college and even the same class. Why again you ride a bus back then if you didn’t know the route” I spoke still remember clearly how hopeless yoona back then.

“I want to be a normal. I mean, until high school my chauffeur always bugging me. So, after graduate I promise that I want to be independent and the first step was ride a bus” Yoona answered while smiling brightly.

“well, now days I pitied  your chauffeur” I joked around. And she just laugh.

“Wassup ladies !” Jonghyun approached us with the last person I want to meet.

Jung Yonghwa take a seat beside me since Jonghyun of course take a seat beside Yoona.

“So, what have topic you girls explored?”  Yonghwa asked.

“Nah it’s just girls thing. if you a girl, then maybe we will spill it out” I answered nonchalantly  while ignored their stare and just look at the window.

“You really didn’t learn from experience huh?” Yonghwa chuckled lightly. “Should I kiss you as manly as I could ?” He whispered to me.

“ARE YOU CRAZY?” I yelled, too shocked with sudden burst of Yonghwa ‘s stupid joke. Okay, now the people look at me weirdly. Thanks to that JERK.

“What happen between you two seriously?” Yoona asked with suspicious stare.

“Nothing happen” I answered as cool as I could.

“Yeah Nothing happen. We just grow closer because the science project” Yonghwa replied while shrugged.

Beep.. beep..beeep..

My cell phone keep vibrated, that means someone make a call to me. I look at the screen and silently give my grateful to him. Jung Jinwoon  my life savior.

“Yoboseyo” I greet him lightly. While Yoona give me a question look.

“Seohyun~ah I already arrive in seoul. I will go to you flat later okay?” he spluttered, his voice sound so tired.

“Sincha? Gurae Jinwoon~ah. You better take a rest first”  I replied a little bit worried. While Yoona seems curious

“Yeah I will.. See you later Seohyun~ah” He spoke trying to sound cheerful as usual.

“Yeah See you” I muttered before ending the call. Knowing him, he will never end the call first.

“He already arrive ?” Yoona asked curiously.

“Who?” Yonghwa and Jongyun asked at the same time.

“Jung Jinwoon. Seohyun childhood friend”  Yoona answered them lightly while still look at me to feed her with explanation.

“Yeah. He is. Guess he already check in some hotel near my flat” I explained.

I feel someone stare at me for a quite long, but I just ignored. Of course who else if not Jung Yonghwa who seems still curious or what? I don’t know with his thought.

 

AN : thanks again for enjoying this story ^^ i like reading your thought, so please put some comment ne? hehe
i'm sorry i cant reply you guys comment one by one. and thanks vo the new subcribers..^^