Now or Never

Invisible Love

‘Bored class’ Yonghwa thought while took a peek on outside the window and surprisingly his eyes found Seohyun who seems happily chatting with the person on her phone. After some minutes later she put her phone in her bag and her expression changed to be a cold Seohyun when write some words on her note.

‘I wonder what makes she changed so quickly? The expression is not that cold but more like.. Fragile’ Yonghwa’s mind wonder over Seohyun which make him forget that he still in class.

“Jung Yonghwa! If you more interest on the outside. Just go there instead I don’t mind” Mr Kim scold voice alarmed Yongwha mind and make he turned his full attention to him immediately.  ‘Damn !’ Yonghwa cursed on his mind

“I’m sorry sir” Yonghwa stated seriously.

And well, the bored class starting again…

_ _ _

-Seohyun POV-

Urgh. This is so Annoying ! Why I even take this class anyway? If I knew from the very beginning I will not ever take this class. Well, if there any possibility, since I’m on the first year and there some rules we should stick with the schedule that the high council made.  And Guess why I hate this class so much ? Simple, there always the perfect Jung Yonghwa sat proudly in my table. I mean Our table. Since our CRAZY professor just so interested with us.

And now I’m sitting while trying hard to relax myself and put my cold mask. I just want to avoid him as much as I could.

“Hello there” Yonghwa spoke with American accent while offer his toothy smile to me.

 ‘Damn you Jung Yonghwa, wipe your killer smile or I will kill myself here’ I cursed on my mind while just simply nodded to him then straight my position to the white door.

“I guess we are kinda friends based on the last party” Yonghwa mumbled though his stare focus on the front.

I take a deep breath.. its now or never Seo Joohyun !  “I already forget about it and I hope you too” I feel my words stabbing my own self.  I turn to see his reaction, but coincidently meet his burn eyes. I don’t know why, but I feel he’s kinda mad ? sad? Hurt?

After our long staring session that make me almost suffocate. “Fine” his husky voice yet cold slapped me hard.

I knew. I expected it. But why I feel hurts so much?

We both stayed quiet during the annoying class. Well, I guess this class deserve my title awards as Annoying class when Professor Lee Jungshin make ‘The Partner Project’. As his masterpiece, of course we both pointed to make a hard research topic that he expect we will bring the topic to ‘The Science Research Olympic of inter-medical college’

When the break time, Professor Lee inviting us to his office.

“Jung Yonghwa and Seo Joohyun. I expect much from both of you” Professor Lee said to us with his stupid smirk.

“Don’t expect too much sir” Yonghwa replied while simply smile to him.

“I’m sorry sir, but could I,-“ my words cut by the crazy professor Lee ‘could I just found another partner?’ I continued on my mind

“I already put you both names on that Olympic. So, please try your best because our college name hang on you both shoulder” He spoke while smiling brightly as knew what I’ve been thinking.

‘ ! Damn !’

“We will try our best sir” Yonghwa stated calm as usual.

I just sighed, and nodded agree with him. I don’t have any option right? .

-Yonghwa  POV-

After the stupid chit chat with the weird Professor. I and Seohyun come out from the office. She seems in her deep thinking state, I don’t mind that.  Why should I mind anyway? I’m not even her friend. Yet She dislike me so much. I don’t know what my sins on the past that make me turn to be a shameful person to her. I feel hurt when she said forget about that night, but then I realize I don’t even any right to be mad. So I just let her do what she think the best for her.

“You know, we just have to take this project seriously and hope for everything going smoothly” I spoke with my usual calm tone.

“You right. When we will start? As fast we work as fast we done” Seohyun replied while open her notes then look at me like. ‘Quick decide. So, we can work the project faster’

“Tomorrow afternoon. On my house if you didn’t mind?” I answered her and as I expect,  her round eyes turn to be mocking me ‘You’re not serious. Its not funny’. “My mom is a doctor and has a Master title on Biochemical Tech. So, she has some of many books and research that we can used it for our source” I explained to her for making sure that I didn’t have any other intension.

“Deal” She said simply after my long speech.  “time?”

“3.30 PM. But How about tell me your address and I will fetch you instead?” I replied and offer her a ride. Of course I’m a gentleman.

“No need, I will call Cusoo to fetch me. Well then, see you later. ” She stated then bow her head lightly and turn to walk away. Just like THAT.

She just too unpredictable. Too mysterious. Too cold yet too fragile.

“YAA Jung Yonghwa !” a familiar voice yelled to me. Who’s else? Of course He is the greatest Lee Jonghyun.

“Wae?” I spat to him make him narrowed one of his brows.

“Something wrong man?” Jonghyun asked with his concern tone.

“Nothing” I simply replied then walk to the parking area. Sensing my mood, Jonghyun just follow me quietly.

“Take a good rest at home” Jonghyun said while patted my shoulder lightly when i open my red Ferrari door then he turn to entered his own black Bentley.

-End pov-

_ _ _

 “Omma, tomorrow I will invite my project partner to go here, and we will use your library if you don’t mind”  Yonghwa said to Mrs Jung on the wide screen. Mr and Mrs Jung still in abroad. Since they always have trip to abroad, Mr Jung makes their TV on the family room to be a 3D multifunction. They always communication through their special TV that make them look each other closely, and everyday  Yonghwa and Krystal should send their schedule to their parents through that TV.  Since Yunho now already married so, he hadn’t  done these stuff again.

“really? Its very surprising since you never bring any friend except Jonghyun. And more surprising you invite her/him on our library. She/he seems so smart to you. Now, Tell me who’s the smart lucky person?” Mrs Jung replied with her motherly tone.

“Her name is Seo Joohyun. And you right, she’s cleaver. So you don’t mind?” Yonghwa spoke while lazily tapping his finger on his ipad.

“Ah ! the special lady on that party? Well then, its not surprising me” Mrs Jung squealed  make Yonghwa rolled his eyes for a moment.

“that hyper Jung Soojung must tell you any details about that night” Yonghwa hissed.

“C’mon my dear son, wipe your annoying face” Mrs Jung chuckled after seeing her adorable son in bad moody state.

“See? I’m smiling. Happy?” Yonghwa put his fake smile and Mrs Jung just laughing at him.

“You are just too adorable” Mrs Jung sputtered while shook her head.

“I knew it” Yonghwa mumbled offering his pure smile.

“That’s suit you better” Mrs Jung pointed out. “Just bring her, I don’t mind.  Well, Jung Yonghwa~sshi this pretty old lady has to go, so take care you both”

“You too” Yonghwa chuckled when hearing his narcissism mom grumbling. then, the screen changed with original tv screen.

“Hi Oppa ! I heard mom voice just now, what are you both talking about?” Krystal yelled when she coincidently walk passed by their family room.  She just return from her extracurricular activity in school.

“nothing, just some stuff. Better you don’t know” Yonghwa shrugged then walk to his own room.

“I already know it anyway” Krystal mumbled to herself, smirking mysteriously when read a text on her cell phone.

 

 

Author note :

I knew this chapter was short. i just find my time to write them. and I'm so sorry for didnt update lately. i just stuck with those hectic college schedule T.T So, Please dont hate me..

but i will try to update at least 1 chapter for a week.

Thanks vo reading and subcribing this story ^______^