Long Night

Invisible Love

‘it will be such a long night’  Seohyun thought while smiling secretly.

“Hey, mind to dance with me?” Yonghwa asked with plastered his famous sweet smile while offered his right hand and gestured like a gentleman . “to your information, I can’t take a NO” he continued when grab seohyun soft hand and drag her on the dance floor. Seohyun was surprised and just let him take the lead.

The music turn to be a slow one, Yiruma- river flow in you

Yonghwa lead seohyun by putted both of her hand on his shoulder, while he arms on her tinny waist. Without Yonghwa know, Seohyun hold her breath and just look at her feet.

“See ! now you avoiding me again Seo Joohyun.. should I do plastic surgery? since you thought my face so irritated” Yonghwa let out his frustrated while reaching her chin and make her look at his eyes.

“You don’t have to. Your fan girls will gladly kill me if that’s happen”  Seohyun replied to him with her soft voice and daring to look at his eyes.

“You know what? Your eyes so beautiful, so shine and bright”  Yonghwa sputtered unconditionally said whats on his mind.

“Kamsahamnida”  Seohyun murmured avoiding his eyes. Her cheeks were red, fortunately the light set dark so she didn’t have to worry for hiding them.

“Oh please, could you just look at my eyes until this music end?” Yonghwa asked her with his desperate tone.

Take one deep breathe, Seohyun once again look up and meet his fascinating eyes. She forming a smile to him. “I guess that’s not bad idea” she said with cool though her heart beat crazily.

“Of course not. You are such a lucky girl tonight” Yonghwa replied with smiling back to her.

“I even don’t know what the lucky thing you mean” Seohyun shrugged her shoulder trying to acted like she didn’t care though she agreed with his statement inside.

“You right” Yonghwa chuckled  a while then look at her eyes  “but I guess I more lucky tonight for have a date with a beautiful lady though I have to endure the death stares from the boys” he continued  then tuck her hair behind her right ear and give her a sweet smile that makes Seohyun melted.

“No funny” Seohyun muttered though she jumping inside. “because the girls already kill me with their glares”

Yonghwa just giggled with her words, he never believe he could have any chance to talk with the cold Seo joohyun. True enough she was populer with her cold yet polite attitude towards guy but that’s her charming point, she looked cute yet mature.. such a mystery book.  Yonghwa remember when minhyuk attracted her with his fantastic eye smile but she just turn him down with her famous light polite smile. All the boys tried to chase her, but again.. she just hard to get. Seohyun the only girl which could be his rival towards academic and everything, but he never hate her. she always looked independent,  confident and simple outside yet in the boys mind that was ‘cool chic’. When the music end, Yonghwa kept her company and just talk about some stuff until the party end.

____

“You look have fun with your rival huh?” Yoona whispered to Seohyun with her playful smile.

“its just so-so” Seohyun whispered her back while make her straight face.

“Haah. Just admit it. I could see your sparkle eyes when talk with him that kinda surprised me though” Yoona chuckled and hug Seohyun from behind, her hands start to tickled seohyun sensitive waist.

“Stop it you brat !” Seohyun yelled on the middle of her awkward laugh. Someone interrupt while barging at yoona’s room door.

“You Guys stop making noise ! I’m trying to study here !” Seulong, Yoona’s older brother complain loud enough to make they both stopped immediately.

“Arraseo oppa ! mianhae !” Yoona shouted, she’s too lazy to move on the door.

“Oh Yoona~yah, last night Yonghwa sshi said that he has a little sister who born in USA. Is that right?” Seohyun tried to make some topic.

“Yeah. Krystal Jung or Jung Soojung. She is the flawless little goddess in their family. She is perfect in anything, she got all the talents of her brothers. Like : singing, dancing, acting, sport, playing instrument, cooking, and the special one is Skating. Oh, and she is smart too” Yoona stopped a while  then continued
“Sure, she also popular as her brothers. All the boys try to catch her attention but just one boys who could entered her heart and passed her brothers grip”.

“Wow. Such a perfect gen. I wonder who’s the lucky boy” Seohyun sputtered still amazed with the fact of The perfect Jung family.

“I heard the lucky boy is famous too. I ever asked Jonghyunie and he just shrugged his shoulder. You know How helpless he is for remind these stuff” Yoona sighed when remember how helpless her boyfriend.

“By the way, why’d you asked?” Yoona furrowed her brows while her lips plastering a smirk

“just wonder since I don’t belive him that much” Seohyun shrugged her shoulder and ignoring Yoona’s evil smirk.

“Well Seohyun, I got you some special stuff! here” Yoona said then offer Seohyun an envelope

“What the heck Im Yoona !” Seohyun yelled again when saw the special stuff.

“YAH you two ! chincha ! just playing outside !” Seulong interrupt again with his annoyed tone that make Seohyun guilty.

“jongmal chesong iyeyo oppa*”  Seohyun muttered faced seulong on the front door while bow her head.

“Just please don’t try to make a noise AGAIN my dear” Seulong replied then rushing to his room

“How could you got these stuff?” Seohyun asked Yoona with her flared nose.

“Wae? Don’t you feel grateful to me?” Yoona smiling to her. and make some aegyo.

“You’re so crazy. I just throw them”  Seohyun muttered trying to look annoyed though she feel grateful inside. well, her bestfriend here take some pictures from the party when Yonghwa accompany her.

‘I’ll treasure them. Thanks Yoona’ Seohyun said in her mind.   



~~~

“Oppa ! how is it?” Krystal asked with her bright smile and make Yonghwa blinking for a while.

“what? Yuna noona have some appointment so she couldn’t make it”  Yonghwa furrowed one of his brows

“no, no about her. about the girl from last night. I heard from Jonghyun oppa you accompany a cute girl” Krystal said seems so enthusiasm

‘ ! That Jonghyun bastard !  why he always tell everything to soojung?’  Yonghwa cursing in his mind

“She is Seohyun. I know her since she is the smart cool mysterious and Yoona bestfriend. You know Yoona right? Jonghyun’s Girlfriend” Yonghwa explained.

“Ah.. I guess I like this Seohyun unnie” Krystal sputtered to herself yet loud enough for heard by Yonghwa

“What the heck? You never meet her yet and Now You said you like her? its funny Soojungie” Yonghwa chuckled then ruffled his sister hair.

“Arrrgh ! don’t mess with my hair stupid oppa !” Krystal shouted feel irritating with her oppa action. “and I will meet her soon !  Tomorrow on your campus !”

“WHAT?” Now Yonghwa turn to shouted.

“Wae? I’m just feeling.. I could be friend with this unnie”  Krystal stated while give Yonghwa her sweet smile and aegyo.

“Urgh.. Do what you want” Yonghwa hissed, he always lost with krystal aegyo charm.

“I will be good girl oppa ! No worries !” Krystal muttered still with her aegyo.

Yonghwa just sighed and nod, he couldn’t do anything to stop her. she is stubborn just like him.

-Yonghwa POV-

I can’t help but sigh when Soojung showed her aegyo. I always lose to her charm. Holy crap ! what can I do? Me and Yunho hyung are too love her. Speaking of Yunho hyung.. that’s something remind me.

“You know how crazy my fans right? I never want to hear the same case happen again” I spoke while give her a serious gaze

“I knew. Its okay oppa.. back then, Yunho oppa protected me because I’m not strong enough but now, I’m strong ! I have you and Myungsoo to be my bodyguard so I’ll be okay no matters what” she replied me with her confident smile that make me chuckled.

“that Myungsoo kid, Don’t tell me you will drag him too?”

Kim Myungsoo or L is Soojung’s Boyfriend for 3 years. They are so compatible, make me envy. I wonder when I will find the right girl. At first Myungsoo isn’t allowed to dated with our Soojungie. Me and Yunho hyung such overprotective brothers so the boy who will take our Soojung heart must passed some test from us. Surprisingly He passed. The test are in 5 category :
1. Honest
2. Strong
3. Confident
4. Knowledge
5. Trust

But still, we both always give him a gaze like ‘Don’t ever you hurt our jungie or you will die very soon’

“Yes oppa ! since he didn’t have any practice so of course he will gladly accompany me”  Soojung grinned.

“Ok, whatever.. But make sure he didn’t ride with me” I hissed. Its not like I hate him. Its just well, just let me die instead than saw how cheesy they are.

“Don’t worry, we will meet him at your campus since he ride his own car” Soojung pouted.

See her like that make me pinch her right cheek. She’s too adorable. “AW !” she whinned.

“Ups” I muttered innocently. She just give me her famous death cold stare but I just shrugged my shoulder since I already resist with that look. 

A/N : Thanks for subcribing my story.. ^^ please keep reading my story and put some comment..^^