The Freak Day

Invisible Love

Seohyun sighed heavily for so many times. She just look outside the window, trying hard to make herself comfortable. Wonder why? Simple, because there are the perfect Jung Yonghwa by  her side, But He seems focus on driving or.. in a deep thinking?. Well, let’s flash back a little so we could know what happened before.

-Flash back-

“Ah ! I have to call cusoo !” Seohyun squealed then grab her phone hurriedly.

After some rings, finally there L’s voice greeting seohyun.

“Ne, noona?” 

“Cusoo ! Are you free tomorrow afternoon?” Seohyun asked while hoping that he could cooperate with her.

“Tomorrow afternoon? Soojung just asking me to watching her final skating rehearsal . Waeyo noona? You need my help?” L answered sensing something wrong. then he heard Seohyun heavily sighed and that’s make him even worried. “You know, I could help you anytime. just tell me” L continued

“its okay.. i just need a ride. But I guess, I could make it by myself”  Seohyun sighed.

“Where will you go anyway? Maybe I could accompany you first then go to the ice rink” L seems want to help Seohyun so badly.

“Well, I have this science project with Jung Yonghwa. And we planned to work in his mom library. So.. since you knew their address, I’m asking you for a ride” Seohyun explained with a pout in her face though L didn’t see it.

“Ah..So your partner was Yonghwa hyung? ! its no problem then, I’ll ask someone to fetch you” L replied with relief.

“Who’s that person? I’m getting suspicious”  Seohyun asked, somehow she didn’t feel good with L’s idea.

“Its okay. He is a Gentleman or I will kill him if he wasn’t. Well noona, I gotta go now. my practice will start in a few minutes” L said then hang up without hearing Seohyun’s reply.

-Seohyun POV-

Stupid brat Kim Myungsoo ! I believe he will ask Jung Yonghwa for fetch me !. Aissh ! otteokajji? (*what should I do?).

Its okay right? since I’m not the one who asking his help. Well, I just play cool.. and the problem solved.
BUT ! Its not easy as the theory.

“Should I choose a dress for tomorrow? But it’s not a date or something. It’s just studying for god sake” I mumbled to myself in front of mirror.

“I guess, my casual style is tidy enough to enter the Jung mansion. Right?” I mumbled again. Okay, Now I looks like a freak one talking to myself in front of a mirror.

After debating with some ideas in my mind, finally the casual style with a little bit of feminism touch won over the lady girlish style with a little bit of formals touch.

I just think, maybe I should dress tidier than my casual style since maybe his parents are in home. I mean I should pay respect to them right?

So, now let’s just take a rest so I could prepare myself for the freak day.

_____

-Yonghwa POV-

Trrrt..trrrrrrrt… I’m sorry.. I’m sorry~~

My cellphone keep ringing loudly and make me wake up from my dream land.

“This jerk” I hissed when read the name on my cellphone screen. ‘L jerk’

“Wae?” I spluttered without greeting him.

“Ups. I’m sorry for disturbing you hyung” L said with his regret tone.

“its okay. Now, Just tell me why did you call me? Is there something wrong with Jungie?”  I muttered trying to sound calm .

“its not about Soojung hyung. Its just I can’t accompany Joohyun noona to your house tomorrow since Soojung ask me to watching her final rehearsal. So, since you are a gentleman,  I need your help to fetch Joohyun noona if you didn’t mind” L asked and I could get his massage though he’s sound polite but actually what he was trying to say that ‘You have to make sure to fetch my noona, You are a gentleman here’

“I already offered her a ride before, but she said that she will ask you instead” I tell him the truth. Okay, seems like his Joohyun noona didn’t tell him anything.

“Really? Well, I actually want to accompany her so bad hyung. But I already promise Soojung in the first place. So, when I tell Soojung about this problem she said just ask your help because you will say yes for her” L said in dilemma tone.

‘Okay now, that little devil used my weakness. What a wonderful little sister you are Jung Soojung. I’m so proud of you’ I spat in my mind while rolled my eyes.

“Okay I will fetch your noona. Just send me her address” I spoke as calm as usual.

“Take care of her hyung. If something happened.-“  I cut him hurriedly. Well I already know with these kind of things

“I knew. Trust me I’ll do my best” 

“Okay. See you later Hyung. Thanks for your help anyway~”  L stated with his playful tone.

“Hm.. See youuuu jashik” I answered as playful as him. then I hang up the line.

Okay, be a gentleman isn’t a bad thing. But what will she think if she see me standing in front of her house while she already refused my offer before? She maybe think that I’m such a stubborn freak with no pride.

But again, L ask my help right? so, I just be a gentleman here. Since she is the one who need my hand.
lets see, how could she react tomorrow. I cant wait.. why I sound like an evil anyway?

-end pov-

***

The Freak Day..

Seohyun just dressed with her casual white long sleeves shirt with a denim dark chocolate skirt. She already sit on the living room sofa while wait for someone who’s L said will fetch her.

A few minutes later, a loud ring alarmed her from a long daydreaming.  

‘That’s it. No surprise’ Seohyun mumbled to herself when see the visitor from a small hole on her flat door.

‘crack’ the door open and Seohyun offer a light smile to the guest who’s not other than the perfect Jung Yonghwa.

“Annyeong Haseyo” Yonghwa greeting with a polite and calm as usual.

“Ne, Annyeong Haseyo” Seohyun replied as polite as him.

“So.. this is your flat” Yonghwa mumbled to his self though Seohyun could heard.

“Ne. I knew, it’s no big” Seohyun said trying not to sound sarcastic.

“it’s cool anyway. Alright, Should we go now?” Yonghwa asked with a smirk on his face

“ Lets go” Seohyun answered while took her bag then closed the door hurriedly.

-End Flash Back-

Back to the current situation…

Seohyun pouted when hearing her favorite song playing on the radio. She trying hard to hold herself from singing and embarrassing herself in front of Yonghwa. While Yonghwa, himself just hummed that song nonchalantly

when i look at you my face gets red
when i see you my heart goes thump thump
i talk with shyness like a kid
when i look at you i just smile out of nowhere
like a fool I keep doing that
I think love came to me

You’re the president of my heart
You’re my chests’ star embroider
I’m Genie for you girl
You make me stop breathing
whatever you want
because i love you
There’s no reason for my love you know

you’re a darling
you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky
the shining thing deep inside my heart
my own love light

i love you darling
give me light next to me whenever
every night i look at you
and you’re beautiful even when i look at you
you’re my love light

“Here we are” Yonghwa announced when step on the brake and turn off his red Ferrari machine.

Seohyun hurriedly come out and the fresh wind welcome her.  she then take a sometime to observed The Jung Family mansion . Yonghwa interrupt with gestured her to follow him walk to the main door.

The Jung family mansion was really elegant, modern-classic, and huge. That was the first things on Seohyun mind.

When they passed the main door, a few maids and butlers greetings them. Seohyun who’s not comfortable with those things just bow lightly.

“She is my partner project that I’ve told you before Ajusshi” Yonghwa said to an old butler who’s smiling purely to them. He’s just taking Yonghwa jacket from his arms, and offer them something to drink.

“What would you like to drink agasshi? Its okay, you don’t need to be shy. Just say everything you want” Butler Kim Junsu asked Seohyun with his angelic smile which Seohyun found little bit creepy.

 “Mhm.. I guess orange juice will be okay”  Seohyun answered keep her polite tone.

“Ajusshi We will start our work, so please don’t disturb us okay? Tell to the other too” Yonghwa spluttered while call Seohyun to follow him entered the library room.

“please make yourself comfortable” Yonghwa muttered as he sat on a chair.

“Ne” Seohyun replied simply though she screamed in her mind to not losing her cool. “Should we start?”

“Yup. Here, I found these interesting topic research”  Yonghwa offered some document.

After two hours reading, discussing, and typing. They suggested to take a rest, since their brain need some air.

Yonghwa just edited some last paragraph on his laptop while Seohyun just wrap up some paper.  Then Yonghwa feel his throat dry, he let his left hand lazily grab a bottle near him while his eyes and his right hand keep focus typing on laptop.

-Yonghwa POV-

I let my left hand grab a bottle near me while my eyes and my right hand focus on laptop. But instead of a bottle, my left hand grab a soft thing.. wait.. isn’t it a hand? WHAT?! I hurriedly turn to my left side and take off my hand, Seohyun in the other hand just look at me with the freeze state.

“Mianhaeyo I didn’t have any intension to.. well, I just want to grab that bottle” I muttered while bit my lips. Okay, its so awkward I don’t want to look like a ert here.

“Kwaenchanayo” Seohyun spoke, little bit surprising me. Well, its even more awkward then before, we just sat quietly. I don’t even know what should I do.

“Excuse me, I need go to the bathroom” Seohyun spluttered while standing and make herself walk to the door.

“Did you know where the bathroom is?” I asked her. since she acted like she already know.

“well, I will just ask the maids” She answered me bluntly.

“Just walk to your right side and you will find it” I give her a direction. She’s just too stubborn to ask me instead.

“okay, thanks” She replied simply then make herself slowly disappear from my sight. 

-Seohyun POV-

I could die in suffocate if I sat for a long more times in that awkward situation. Gosh what should I do now? Well, I guess I should go home ! right, good idea !

We could just continued it tomorrow right? Sure, and now since its already night I have to came home. I’m a good girl anyway, no doubt.

____

Krystal chatting happily with Yoona on the line. She just taking some rest from her final rehearsal. 

“Who’s that?” L asked interrupted her, he’s just come from buying some snack for both of them. Krystal on the other hand just gestured him to wait for a moment.

“My cousin in LA”  Krystal answered while take a bottle of mineral water.

“You’re hiding something from me don’t you? I knew you never talk with your cousin in LA” L pointed the truth making Krystal choked. “See? Tell me the truth now, You never asked me to watching your final rehearsal before since you always want to make me surprise on the champions day” He smirked victory.

“Not now hune~~ I will tell you later okay?” Krystal put her aegyo mode that make L sighed and shaking his head.