Sweet Darkness

Invisible Love

-Seohyun POV-

After dealing with some stuff 'that project stuff', I excused myself to go home.

“I will take you home, its already night anyway furthermore you are a girl” Yonghwa said with his firm yet wise tone that make me stunned for a moment.

“But I could-“

“No, I said I will take you home. And its final or you wanna stay in my house for a night?” He cut my words while his demanding eyes keep looking me as want me to say ‘yes’.

“Fine” I sighed then walking out of the library. From my corner eyes I still could see his victory smile.

‘Well, You win Mr Jung Yonghwa ! You always win over me anyway’ I muttered in my mind.

When I pass their family room, suddenly a loud ring surprised me. I turn around to see the ring from, then their Wide screen TV turn on and I could see a beautiful middle aged lady look at me. Wait..she could look at me? Impossible right? I mean I’m not even casting a drama like IRIS. And this is Jung Family Mansion not NSS office. I want to laugh out loud with my thought If The beautiful middle aged lady didn’t look me with that intense motherly look.

“So, I guess you are Seo Joohyun?” The beautiful middle aged lady spoke, and constantly make me blinking for a while.

“How could she knows my name” I mumbled not too loud but I guess she could heard it since she’s smiling to me. Oh CRAP, she even could watch me intently.

“I know you from Yonghwa and Soojung. Nice too meet you dear..I’m Jung Ara, Yonghwa and Soojung’s mom” Yonghwa moms introduce herself. Oh my god! No wonder she seems familiar. I saw her on their family picture just now but she seems really beautiful than the photo.

I bowed politely as give her a respect. I always heard that Mrs Jung Ara or Go Ara was a famous beautiful actress before turned to be a doctor. She is really smart doctor that make every woman envy with her. since she got everything, ‘face, brain, career, and perfect prince Jung Ilwoo, the famous handsome architect that own some big company over Korea’.


its so breathtaking that I could chatting with a great women like her . I’m feeling so.. small.

“Just relax.. I don’t eat human you know? Now look at me” She chuckled and order me. so, slowly I look at her. “you got a pretty face, smart and have some manners. I want to meet you directly when I’ll come back later, did you mind?”

“Ne? of course not madam” I answered  still feel intimidated. 

“Omma ! what are you doing to her?” Yonghwa voice somehow make me relieved.

“What? Am I wrong for ‘getting to know’ your friend?” Mrs Jung replied while pout cutely.

“You’re not, but I feel bad to her omma. Alright I will call you later, I’m going to driving her home now”  Yonghwa chuckled while I just smiling politely to Mrs Jung.

“I have to go madam, its pleasure to meet you” I bowed and flashing my polite smile to her.

“I will glad to see you next time dear. And don’t be too formal” Mrs Jung spoke with her beautiful smile.

“C’mon Seohyun” Yonghwa gestured with his head after the TV turn off. I just follow him quietly, until I realize that we already in the front gate, I saw him open his Ferrari door for me, then AGAIN  I just obey and follow him.

_____

On the way to Seohyun’s flat. Both Yonghwa and Seohyun didn’t dare to start a conversation. So, they just listening the radio, AGAIN.

“In your flat, Do you stay alone?” Yonghwa finally start a conversation. Since he’s not the silence type.

“Yeah, my family in my hometown. They live and work there, I’m not that selfish for force them to move here with me.. So, that’s it” Seohyun answered honestly while stare on the outside.

“You such a tough one. Didn’t you afraid live by your own self? And, you are a Girl too” Yonghwa asked again, he seems interesting with Seohyun independent story.

“I will lie if I say I’m not afraid. But then again, my stubborn head just win over everything” Seohyun replied while flashing her simply smile to him.

“You realized that you are stubborn huh?” Yonghwa smile playfully still find amusing with Seohyun’s thought.

“I do, My mother nagged me a lot because of that bad behavior” Seohyun chuckled and its make Yonghwa stare at her with amazed. Fortunately He’s already step on the brake

“Lucky we already in front of my flat, or we will end up in a accident if you keep staring me like that” Seohyun voice wake Yonghwa to earth.

He narrowed his eyebrow then smile wider, flashing his tooth. “ I’m not that dumb”

Seohyun just rolled her eyes, totally ignore his statement . Just in the time she want to open the door, there the door opened and its surprise her more when saw Yonghwa face.

Well little before Seohyun know, Yonghwa already move fast on her side and open the door for her.

“Well, Thank you for driving me home. I’ll go now” She said. “Drive safely” she continued softly while avoid his stare.

“Wait” Yonghwa grab her arm when the time she start to walk. In the replied she just narrowed her eyes confused. “I’m tired, mind to give me some drink?”

“Oh my god ! Where’s my manner? I’m sorry, Of course I don’t mind. Please come with me” Seohyun spluttered feel embarrassed at that time.

They didn’t need to take many step since Seohyun’s flat in the 1st floor, When they reach her flat door, Seohyun open with her key and then the door open.

“Who’s staying in the right flat?” Yonghwa asked when he sat on the mini sofa.

“Huh? I don’t know, I heard that flat is empty when I move here. Why?”  Seohyun answered while give him a cup of tea and some of snack.

 “Just curious” Yonghwa shrugged  then take a sip of the tea. “Its warm” He commented.

“Silly, of course it is” Seohyun chuckled and AGAIN Yonghwa stare at her with amusing.

“You should keep do that” Yonghwa spoke.

“Do what?” Seohyun asked still confused

Yonghwa make a chuckled sound then Seohyun rolled her eyes, seems got what he means. She giggled when Yonghwa keep copied her so called chuckled.

“Stop it Jung Yonghwa ! I didn’t sound  like that one !” Seohyun complained while slap Yonghwa right arm.

“Woah ! You got power there” Yonghwa winched a little with Seohyun slap attack.

“Nah, You just too girly” Seohyun smirked.

“Let me show you if I’m too girly” Yonghwa said with dark tone. He grab Seohyun both arm and pinned them, make her winched a little. She tried to use her foot for defense . But again, Yonghwa just too strong, He smirked on the top of her.   “You studied taekwondo huh? Pretty impressive. But I already got gold medal for taekwondo, and silver medal for jeet kune do “

“Damn, What are you doing? Let me go!” Seohyun whined while trying hard to moving.

“Nah, I just let you know how girly I am” Yonghwa replied still flashing his dark smirk.

“Okay, now tell me what you want so I can escape from this hell” Seohyun sighed feel frustrated.

Hearing Seohyun words make Yonghwa close the gap between them.  And, then.. He claim Seohyun’s lips for a moment. In the other hand, Seohyun opened her eyes wider. She seems frozen and stiff. Well, since this is her first kiss.

“Still say I’m too girly?” Yonghwa asked Seohyun who’s still shocked. After blinking for a while, Seohyun pushed Yonghwa hard, So she can stand.

“its late already” Seohyun changed the topic. She feel her cheek warm but, try to act cool.

“You’re blushing” Yonghwa chuckled while keep his eyes to Seohyun.

“I’M NOT !” Seohyun denied pretty loud to heard by neighbor.

“Okay got it miss, I’m going now” Yonghwa giggled while walk closer to Seohyun who seem avoid him. when he already stand in  front of Seohyun, He just ruffled her hair messily.

“What the-“

“I said, I’m going now. Don’t forget to lock your door” Yonghwa said flashing his toothy smile. The latter just nodded.

“See you tomorrow ! ” Yonghwa waved good bye before take a leave. Seohyun just simply smile while waved back to him.

-Seohyun POV-

Oh god..my heart still beat fast till now. Damn you Jung Yonghwa !

 

 

AN : I know, this chapter kinda short. i'm sorry for the very late update *bow* i hope you still enjoy this story
please give some comment or idea to me. my brain's kinda stuck now =,=