Project

Invisible Love

“Oh my god oppa ! your fan girls will surely kill me when they found me alone” Krystal whispered to Yonghwa while hold her brother arm tightly.

Yup, Now they are walking on the hallway of Seoul University. Myungsoo or L, Krystal’s boyfriend not arrived yet so they decide to walking a while. Ups not they, but that’s just krystal idea and force her brother to guide her instead.

“You just return them with your famous cold death stare” Yonghwa chuckled when saw some of the girl gasp feeling intimidated with Krystal Death stare.

“Of course, that’s my special ability” Krystal shrugged her shoulder.  “Oh, there..  Jonghyun oppa !” Krystal yelled loud to Jonghyun direction which make Yoona give him a glare immediately.

“Annyeong Kryssie!” Jonghyun replied ignore Yoona death stare and drag her to Krystal.  “I always want you to meet my special lady here, Im Yoona. And Yoona, she is our adorable little sister Krystal Jung”

“Annyeonghaseyo Yoona unnie. Is it okay if I call you unnie? Since you older than me. And frankly Jonghyun oppa always blabbered how pretty and cute you are” Krystal muttered smiling widely.

“Of course you can call me unnie. Its so feel good when I heard an adorable girl like you call me that. Jung Yonghwa you such a damn lucky ! and Jonghyunie what? seriously? He did?” Yoona blabbered so excited like just found her lost sister.

“Yup He did !" Krystal squealed.

"by the way unnie.. I want to to ask you something about Seohyun sshi” Krystal whispered to Yoona.

“Seohyunie? How do you know her?” Yoona whispered back to Krystal.

“I just know her from Jonghyun oppa, since Yonghwa oppa was so lucky to have a cute date”  Krystal explained still with low voice.

“Ah.. She is a cool and good girl. So classic and pure, Never dating before though she is incredible beauty” Yoona answered try not too loud for heard by Jonghyun and Yonghwa.

“Wow.. She seems perfect with Oppa ! They will make a lovely classic couple ” Krystal sputtered her thought in her low voice.

“You think so? Me too !!” Surprised with Krystal stated,  Yoona shouted spontaneous. Later then she realized and cover with her right palm.

“Ssh ! Lets we keep this secret unnie ! and If you don’t mind, I will be gladly to have a kind heart smart partner like you on this project”  Krystal said while forming a genuine smile with some means on her eyes

“Lets work together. Its pleasure to working with a cute partner like you” Yoona replied and smiling back, understand with what krystal thought.
 
“Why I feel like they both in their own world” Yonghwa murmured to Jonghyun who’s still amused with Yoona and Krystal interaction.

“Me too. But look at them, How similar they both with these expression”  Jonghyun replied smiling secretly at Yoona and Krystal cuteness.

“Soojung~ah !” the voice of a handsome young men interrupt them.

“Oh, Myungie ! finally you come !” Krystal smiling to the young men who’s not other than her boyfriend Kim Myungsoo or L. but surprisingly L wasn’t alone, he were with a young lady on right side which make Krystal furrowed her eyebrows.

“Oh, Seohyun~ah !” Yoona called the  young lady as loud as usual.

‘Ah.. so, this is Seohyun unnie.. I wonder why she seem’s so close with Myungie?’ Krystal thought for a while.

“Soojung~ah, Meet my beautiful cousin here.. Seo Joohyun. The one who always taking care on me like a real big Sister. and Noona, She is my girlfriend Krystal Jung or Jung Soojung” L said smiling to Krystal while Seohyun offer a handshake which make Krystal return quickly even give a bear hug to Seohyun.

“Annyeong haseyo.. its pleasure to meet you unnie. Is it okay if I call you unnie? Since Myungie always tell about how well you take care of him. I always want to learned these thing from you. So, please treat me well” Krystal spoke politely.

She didn’t know why, but she just too nervous to meet an important person of her boyfriend though she already deal with his parents. Well, it because L always tell her about how good and nice his Joohyun noona. Since Seohyun and L being ‘only a golden child’ from their family, so they have been treated each other like a real sister and brother.  Why she never meet with Seohyun? Because Seohyun and her parents lived in their hometown, Daegu. While L family lived in Seoul. Now days Seohyun  lived alone in Seoul  because she didn’t want to be burden by L family though they were love her so much.

“No need to be polite..Soojung or Krystal?  And its okay you can call me unnie. This brat just love you so much.. he even call me so many times just for asking some girls stuff which sometime make me annoyed”  Seohyun smile warmly even give Krystal a warm a hug a while. Then her eyes lay on L. Which make L turn his head to the opposite side, hiding his red face.


“You can call me Soojung. A,and Jongmalyeo? Omo.. He just talk about you and some basketball stuff to me” Krystal muttered while touch her hair hoping for cover her shyness.

Watching L and Krystal cute embarrassment make everyone giggled. Seohyun secretly stare to Yonghwa who’s just standing quietly.

‘What’s bringing him in here anyway? Ah ! wait..then, Soojung is.. his little sister. what a small world’ Seohyun said to her thought.

“Yonghwa~yah !”  shouted a young lady loud enough to heard by everyone.

‘Such a perfect disturbance’ Krystal mocking on her thought.

“Oh, Yuna noona” Yonghwa replied ignore Krystal cold gaze.

“I’m so sorry for yesterday” Yuna stated with guilty on her eyes.

“Its okay” Yonghwa said forming a light smile to her.

“but still.. I feel guilty” Yuna sputtered still with her guilty eyes. Then she realize that they are not alone.
“Omo.. Annyeong haseyo” she greetings everyone while bowed her head lightly.

“Annyeong haseyo” Seohyun, Yoona, Jonghyun, L and Krystal replied in unison.

“Jongmal chesong iyeyo.. I guess I’ve been interrupted you all here” Yuna apologized sincerely.

“Aniyo.. Kwaenchanayeo”  Seohyun replied smiling politely while Krystal and Yoona sighed secretly.

‘its not OKAY Seohyun~ah !’ Yoona screamed loud on her thought.

‘Stupid Oppa ! I will deal with you in home later’ Krystal cursed on her mind.

Krystal and Yoona shared a glance at the same time. They seems annoyed with the scene in front of them and tried to thinking something for make everything better. But before they could thinking some excuse..

“Ah Chesong iyeyo, I have to go back.. this kid dragged me even I haven’t finished my work. So, See you later” Seohyun said and bow her head lightly to everyone then turn to L and give him a bear hug.

“I will see you later unnie” Krystal muttered smiling sincerely to Seohyun.

“Aigoo.. I will glad to see you again Soojung~ah” Seohyun stated then turn to give Krystal a hug.

“Take care you two. And You Cusoo don’t let her hurt or you ears will bleeding with my nag for years” Seohyun warned while patted L head before turn to the library direction.

“Tsk, I will.. don’t worry. See you later on weekend noona”  L chuckled then wave to Seohyun . Seohyun just smiling and wave back then turn her body to the library path.


“Bad timing. Poor Seohyunie” Yoona hissed in her low voice.

“What?” Jonghyun asked. Thought that Yoona speak to him.

“Aniyo.. I said the rain is such in a bad time” Yoona quickly pointed out the rain on the outside which drop heavily.

“Ah.. Your right ! I just realized that on the outside is raining heavily”  Jonghyun agreed. He just so simple.

Later then  Jonghyun dragged Yoona with him because they have the same class. and L have to practice on afternoon so Krystal didn’t have any choice but to follow her boyfriend though she didn’t want to left Yonghwa and Yuna alone.

“Oppa, I will go home” Krystal said with her cold tone. Yonghwa just nodded didn’t have any idea what’s going on with his little sister.

“Take care of her L though she’s rather moody today”  Yonghwa spoke while ruffled his little sister hair.

“I will hyung” L replied then give Krystal gestured to follow him.

_____

Seohyun POV

I’m such an idiot. No, I’m totally an idiot. What did you think you are Seo Joohyun? Even in your dreams He just too far to reach. But still, I can’t help these tears..

after an hour in rest room, I tidied myself. Though my eyes seems a little swollen but at least they didn’t look like I have been crying as bad as some women who crazily crying for how many hours. I choose to wear my red eyeglasses to cover them. 

I walked to library with my head down. Pretending busy with my phone. Surprisingly there’s a call from unknown number. 

“Hello”

“Seohyun~ah !!” a guy voice called my name with his familiar tone. Wait, I know him. he is..

“Jinwoon~ah !” I answered him as loud as him. thanks god I’m not yet entering the library or I will got scold.

“I will be back at there on this week Seohyun~ah ! Oh My.. I miss you so much” Jinwoon cheerful voice suddenly make me forgot about what have been happened.

“Jjinja? Well, see you later then” I replied smiling unknowingly when picture him pouted and sulked later. He always hated when I just simply replied him. He said i seems not interested with what he said though well, not really.

“YAA ! at least say you miss me ! Tsk, don’t change your attitude yet huh? Wait me there and I will change you” Jinwoon shouted angrily. Bingo ! I just chuckled with the ‘Change attitude’ things.

“As I care Jung Jinwoon” I rolled my eyes though he didn’t see.

“Well, but I care Seo Joohyun !” Jinwon remarked with his demanding tone.

“Yeah whatever.. now please excuse me to finished my work okay?” I said when realized that the time is 10.00 its mean I just have an hour to catch up my next class.

“Okay, But-“

“Mian Jinwoon~ah”  I cutted the line with press End Button. I just have to finished my work because I didn’t to want waste my time anymore.

Go Seo Joohyun ! Now or Never !
Focus ! don’t let anything break you !
Your life on Your hands !
Just pretending like nothing happen,
today and yesterday just some of your nightmare
and Tomorrow will be your real day


I marked these words on my small secret diary. So, I could never make the same mistake again.