Bitter sweet

Invisible Love


-Seohyun POV-

The lesson has begin since 40 minutes ago.  That’s mean just wait for 20 minutes to rest. While I’m trying to take a note of Professor Lee words, someone put a paper on my table I look at my left side and there yoona staring at me for a moments then pretending to listen the lesson.

Seohyun~ah, Lets go to our year party next week ! I’ve tagged your name anyway so you have to come

I glared at her when finish reading the paper. ‘just wait im yoona ! you’re so dead !’ that’s what the thing come to my mind while she just acting innocent and ignoring my glare.

Ring ding dong.. the bell ringing. Time to rest.


I directly pulled yoona arms and bring her to toilet. “ YAA ! What the hell are you doing im yoona !!!!” I yelled at her, ignoring the stare of some girls in the toilet.

“what? Its our party. All the first year student must attending that party including you. But don’t worry that’s a formal party”  Yoona respond with her innocent tone.

“then, I just pretend sick and stuck at my house !” I answered her back with my nose flared. I’m so mad at her.

“Calm down Seohyun~ah.. you will not lose anything if you attend that party” Yoona patted my shoulder while giving me a calm smile.

“I ing hate party and you know that fact ! for god sake Im Yoona, did you just throw me in my grave?” my voice kept raising at her even I don’t realize that swear word come from my pure mouth.

“mi- mianhae seohyun~ah.. chincha mianhae” stuttered yoona with wide eyes. Guess too shocked to see my reaction, She never saw me mad before.

I take a deep breath and try to calm myself.  “just forget it. I will not attend that party anyway and I will deal with the consequence ” I tell her with my calm voice.

and Guess what, in the end i will attend that stupid party. Why? Because the consequence really drive me crazy. How could they make me paying that much? If just for that stupid party I wasting my money then I will attend ! there’s no choice after all.

Yoona kept busy while make a difficult choice for our dress. Her mom has a boutique so She promise me for handle everything then I just stuck in her room while playing with ipad.

“YAA Seo Joohyun ! would you help me here and stop playing with that stupid ipad !” Yoona yelled at me, her cheek so red. Its mean she’s really angry.

“but you promise me to handle everything” I replied her with my bright eyes smile.

“AAH ! You drive me crazy ! now, come here so I could make a choice for these dress” she ordered me and I just obey her.

after 1 hour, finally she choose me such simpe yet elegant gown. I smiling at my shadow in the mirror. She has a good taste. “I like it. Gomawo” I finally said some words.

“no problem at all” she replied from my back, from the mirror I could see the satisfied smile on her lips.
“you’re beautiful” she praising me and pat my shoulder “I bet all the guy will drool when see the cute Seohyun turn to be a goddess”

“Oh its cheesy yoona.. you make me shiver already. But thanks again”

 -END POV-

Yonghwa lay on the comfort couch lazily while listening music from his ipod. His eyes close as he humming CNBLUE lalala.

“Yaa Oppa !” a girl voice wake him up. He glared at the culprit while the culprit just smile innocent to him.

“Soojungie, jebal.. oppa want to rest for a while” Yonghwa begged to his only sister while closing his eyes again.

“Oppa ! I’m bored ! c’mon, you have to introduce your girlfriend to me since yunho oppa and boa unnie already moved” Krystal  or Jung Soojung whining at his brother.

-Yonghwa POV-

“what girlfriend?” I mumbled lazily. I always heard her complain about this girlfriend problem since Our Yunho hyung married with boa noona and moved to their new house. She’s always want to have an unnie, so when boa noona moved she crying silently.  Being only daughter with 2 older brother make her so strong yet she’s a girl. Our little girl.

“You will go to a party right? I heard you talking with jonghyun oppa. So, don’t you have a date? Since you always didn’t interesting to be serious relationship” Krystal asked  while poking my cheeks gently  with her finger.

I sigh, she always judge me for being player. God I never planning for break the girls heart. Well, if I asked for some date that’s doesn’t mean we have to be in a Relationship right? I just feeling interested so I asked them, but the more I know them, I guess they are always acted good in outside yet evil in inside. 

“maybe I will ask Yuna noona. I like her Jungie. Don’t make me look bad. And I guess I will make a serious relationship with her” I answered her still closed my eyes

“I don’t hate her, but I don’t like her either”

Heard what Soojung just said make my eyes open instantly and glance at her straight face, “what the hell now Jung Soojung?”  I asked while give her a serious gaze

FYI, Soojung always have a good intuition, somehow what she said to you make something effect in your life. Example, there were Yunho hyung have to leave seoul for dealing with company business, then Soojung has standing in front of the door house and telling Yunho hyung with serious tone ‘don’t go, or I will kill my self instead’  of course everyone shocked with her statement and telling her crazy. But she insist, she even already grab a knife and make yunho surprised more, after yunho called his business partner and cancel the flight. Krystal smiling and hugged him tight make everyone more confused. Later we found on news that the plane where yunho hyung supposed to be there, has a crush.
 
then, in Senior High I’ve falling love with a girl named Juniel. And Soojung hated her so much. She kept telling me for don’t falling too deep for her. but I always stubborn and then, the accident happened. Juniel cheated behind me. The good thing from that accident I don’t really falling deeper to her or maybe I will take a revenge to the girls like some soap dramas. Crap I’m not stupid. But still, I’ve grateful to my beautiful weird sister because she reminded me every day for make me believe on her words.

“ I guess you will tiring yourself oppa. As expect the trouble maker Jung Yonghwa” stated Soojung then running to her room at upstair.

I was confused with her statement, later I found my self already reach on Soojung’s room.

“What do you mean with tiring? And what? troublemaker? You such a brat” i asked again with irritating tone.

“because I cant find the sparkle aura from you.. I guess you just want to protect your comfort zone. Now You just feeling interest to that unnie same case with your ex-girlfriends before” Soojung explained while kept her gaze at her ipad.

“No sense Jung Soojung. Your weird prediction already make me crazy. Just see I will proof you that Yuna noona is the right one” I hissed feeling so annoyed.

“I don’t expect you to believe me oppa. But you knew I always hope everything the best for you” Soojung said with her soft and calm voice while stand and give me a hugged.

“yeah. I knew. mianhae” I whispered with my arms hugged her back. Feeling guilty for badmouth my only sister.

-END POV-

~~ the party ~~

Sweet Bitter World (the white goddess and the black devil) that’s the theme of this party. So no wonder if all the girls dress in white while the boys in black.

Yoona and seohyun stepped out of the Im lomusine when driver kim open the car door for them. At first Seohyun wondered why Yoona used her family car while she always stuck in jonghyun car. Then she simple said that she want to surprised Jonghyun with her new gown. Seohyun just shook her head and muttered to herself ‘he will see it though’

  
http://25.media.tumblr.com/d10efc302c649e2e87061a9ff9e6ba7c/tumblr_mjzsn5fK7j1s8sckgo2_1280.jpg

They both already attracted many attention mostly of the boys when walked on the red carpet. Some of them even taking picture with the photographer when both of them pose for the red carpet photo session. Seohyun just give them a light smile yet in her mind she kept cursing. She just hates attention. While yoona smiling widely since she loves attention so much. Wonder how they both be friend.

After photo session,  Yoona and Seohyun entered the center gate and mesmerized by the decoration, since the party was outdoor so, they decorated with beautiful color lighting, some of beautiful flower, even they made some fake candy tree. and there are some chocolate tree (or stairs? You know what I mean? I don’t know the name of that things==).  To be perfect on the side of the ground full with some strand of black and white wings. 

“beautiful” Seohyun murmured still mesmerized with the decoration.

“Hey you two” someone interrupt and make them turn their attention to that voice.

“You both look beautiful”  that guy voice make Seohyun froze for a moment. He’s praising her !

“Gomawo Yonghwa~ah” Yoona replied while smiling to him. Well, since she already dating jonghyun for  half a year, she have been close with her boyfriend friends.

“kamsahamnida” Seohyun muttered with her light shy smile. Trying her best to act calm. she secretly look at Yonghwa apperance and amazed by how handsome he is.


http://25.media.tumblr.com/6ef4f9c0a87965614d7c08136c564709/tumblr_mjzzz50weh1s8sckgo1_1280.jpg

“So, who’s your date? since the almighty devil Jung Yonghwa would just pointed to a girl and everything will settle” Yoona asked Yonghwa while joked around.

“Unfortunately this devil couldn’t use his power. Because I don’t have one” Yonghwa answered with such a fake sad tone.

“Don’t be funny. There are girls would beg on their knees for just be your date tonight”  Yoona chuckled and give a light punch on his arms.

“I’m serious here Yoona~yah” Yonghwa spoke with a serious gaze.

“chincha? Then would you just please accompany my beautiful friend here? Since there my Jonghyunie already come”  Yoona said put her arms around Seohyun shoulder And smiling to her, while Seohyun forcing smiling to her with ‘you better watch later. You’re so dead’ looked on her eyes.

“Hey my Beautiful sweetheart. You already drive me crazy when I just stepped out of my car. I heard the boys kept talking about you and how lucky I am. But well, Now I realized I’m lucky enough” Jonghyun suddenly interrupt and give a peck on yoona cheek.


“Seohyun~sshi ,you look awesome !”  Jonghyun praising Seohyun when realized the beautiful lady on yoona side.

Yoona glared at her boyfriend when heard his statement. “Oh C’mon I just said the truth.. but you always the only one Beautiful Goddess in my eyes” Jonghyun said and put his arms around yoona thin waist.

Yonghwa and Seohyun giggled when noticed how cute their love fight.

“I’m sorry seohyun~ah, I will accompany jonghyun on the dance floor. Take care of her Jung Yonghwa” Yoona said then later she already drag Jonghyun on the dance floor. Though Jonghyun cursing on his mind since he was a bad dancer but how could he said no when his girl look so hot?

Seohyun and Yonghwa just standing awkward, didn’t know what to do. Then a waitress come to them and offer some drink. Seohyun take a glass of lemonade while Yonghwa take cola.

“So, uhm. How’s your day?” Yonghwa daring to make some topic.

“Pretty fine. How about you?” Seohyun replied while daring to stare at him for a while.

“Not that great, my lil sister kept nagged me at home for accompany her playing games and choose my suit tonight for god know how long” Yonghwa snorted a bit when remember krystal attitude today, her good mood just so tiring enough yet her smiling like an energy
drink.

“You have a little sister?” seohyun asked furrowed her brows.

“Yup my only one little sister, Jung Soojung. But she prefer to be called with krystal since she born in USA and studied there for a while, if you wondering how..well my dad got some business work in USA back then, so my family have to stayed there for a few years” Yonghwa explained to her then noticed something. “I’m sorry, for telling you such a bored story”

“its okay. Its awesome anyway. I wish I could go there once a while but I don’t have any power to do that” Seohyun respon while chuckled at her statement.

“You could. Trust me” Yonghwa muttering with playful smile plastering on his lips.

“as if you’re god” Seohyun rolled her eyes but giggle at his joked

“No, I’m a devil remember?”  Yonghwa said with his serious tone though his gaze couldn’t hide the playfulness .

“then I couldn’t trust you, the history will laugh when the goddess trust to the devil” Seohyun replied and follow the flow.

“then, lets the history laugh. They will find it hypnotizing” Yonghwa answered her back. Then they both laughed at their stupid joked.

“I thought you hate me” Yonghwa muttered so suddenly and make Seohyun even choke her drink. “Aigo, I’m so sorry I don’t mean to surprise you” he said while patted seohyun back

*cough* “Aniyo, I don’t hate you. Why do you ever think like that?” Seohyun asked him after recovered

“I just feel it. You kinda avoiding me and never glance at my eyes”  Yonghwa answered her. “Now you turn, why’d you avoiding me?”

“So, I have to acted like your fan girls? I don’t avoid you I just feel .. I don’t have any reason for close with guy” Seohyun explained while avoiding his stare again.

“See? You just avoiding me ! and why ‘s that? All the boys here would gladly be friend. no, I guess more than friend with you. Who’s don’t know the smart cute and mysterious Seo Joohyun”  Yonghwa respon narrowed his eyes.

“don’t make me laugh.. its not funny” Seohyun hissed and look at the other away. Hiding her red cheeks.

‘it will be such a long night’  Seohyun thought while smiling secretly.

Author note : thanks again for reading this story..^_^ please let me know what your thinking.. and please someone help me with the main picture. i really have no idea T_T