Do You Wanna Build a Snowman?

The (Kindergarten)Royals Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a blizzard outside and little Donghae and Dara were in the playroom of their preschool, looking out the window. They were the only two children left since everyone's parents have already picked them up.

"I miss my umma..." Donghae said, rolling around on the floor being the impatient five year old that he is.

Seven year old Dara tilted her head and walked over to the younger child, rolling around with him. "I'm sure they'll be here soon, Donghae.."

His eyes watered as he started to think of the worse things that could happen. "Really, noona? What if they forgot us?!?!!?!"

She shook her head and thought of something. "Come on... let's get our coats and boots on and play in the snow!"

"But there's a lot of it..." He got up and put his hand on the window, looking outside.

"We'll play on the balcony! Do you wanna build a snowman with me?"

He smiled and nodded, hurrying to put his coat on but he looked at her, needing help with the buttons, causing her to giggle before she helped him.

The two of them went outside as soon as they were ready and they began to build the biggest snowman ever. One that would be as big as Marshmallow to them.

An hour passed and they went inside, taking a nap by the heater.

---

Author's Note: I'm only doing this one because it's freakin' snowing today and it caused me to not have work. Which makes me happy but sad at the same time because I wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter