I'll Make a Man Out of You

The (Kindergarten)Royals Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Young five year old Donghae was stuck in bed and didn't know what he should do. It felt as if he were going to be sick and die. His brother was already out at work and told him to rest and his mother was visiting a family friend so she wasn't home for several days which made Donghae have to fend for himself and his brother had told him that one of the neighbors was going to come and check on him later in the day.

"I hope I open the door to someone I know..."  Donghae mumbled to himself as he started coughing in his bed. He wanted to watch tv. Especially the new Iron Man cartoon that he heard about but he didn't have the strength to get up.

The doorbell rang and he put the blanket around his body, going to the door and opening it, surprised to see a girl at the other side. "Noona?" he said. "Why are you here?"

The little girl who was about seven years old smiled. "I came to take care of you so you can grow up to be like Iron Man and by strong." She closed the door and helped him to his bed. "I made sure I came right before it started so we can watch it together, Donghae-ah."

"But noona, the tv is in the living room." Donghae pouted before getting out of the bed and going to the living room with her and turning on the tv. "Did hyung tell you to come?"

She shook her head. "No... he told my umma. But I told her that I wanted to come instead."

"Why?"

"Because we have to watch Iron Man together. It's more fun that way." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter