A Whole New World

The (Kindergarten)Royals Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Christmas Eve and all the children were running around getting the toy store, trying to decide on what they want for Christmas. Five year old Donghae was looking at the new Iron Man action figures, trying to decide on which one he wanted since his hyung had told him that he could only pick one. He bit his lip, trying and got the action figure that was in front of him. In other words, it was the one that was at the same eye level as him. "Should I get this one?" he asked himself.

Because he was five, he couldn't really read that well and he looked around for his hyung. "Hyung... hyung!!!" he called out but soon realized that his brother probably left to go to the restroom or shop while Donghae was looking for the action figure he wanted most. He looked down and tried to read the description of the toy but was having trouble.

Moments later, he saw a little girl about two years older than him looking at the Iron Man action figures as well. He tilted his head as he looked at her, curious to why she had come there. "Are you looking for a present for your dongsaeng?" he asked, trying to get her attention.

She looked at him and shook her head. "Ani... I'm looking for a present that my umma can get me for Christmas," she said.

His eyes widened as he looked at her then the Iron Man toys. "But these toys are for boys not girls. Girls play with Barbies!" He didn't mean to sound rude as he yelled that at her but out of all the girls he knows from his class, none

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter