Be Our Guest

The (Kindergarten)Royals Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Siwon's birthday and he was turning six years old. And Dara and Donghae were the first ones there. Over the past few days, these two tikes have been insparable but the birthday boy hasn't exactly learned of their closeness. But he was one that didn't want to have the spotlight.

Siwon looked at Dara and smiled. "Noona... have you ever watched Beauty and the Beast?"

She nodded shyly as she was holding Donghae's hand.

Donghae was looking at the two and pouted. He didn't like that he felt left out of the conversation. "Noona..." he pouted. He looked at the birthday boy and then at Dara.

"Donghae, you can be the table and Noona, you can be Belle..." 

The young boy's eyes widened, he shook his head frantically as he didnt' want to be the table. "Why do I have to be the table?" he asked.

"Because I said so... I'll be the prince."

The five year old's eyes widened as he had heard what Siwon was saying and looked at him. "No!" he exclaimed, hating that Siwon was about to be the prince to his favorite noona. "I know it's your birthday but...." He looked at Dara before looking back at his friend. "I want to be the prince..."

Siwon was taken aback by the boy's response. "Wae Donghae?"

Donghae puffed his cheeks and looked at Dara again. "I want to be noona's prince."

Now Siwon wasn't the type to actually make his birthday party all about him. He smiled at the younger boy and smiled at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter