Let It Go

The (Kindergarten)Royals Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This song was stuck in my head ever since I watched the movie. ^^

Little Sandara Park was sitting on a park bench, wandering around. Overall she had run away from home after seeing her parents fighting over her for reasons she didn't even know... sort of. All she knew was that she had to get away from there. She knew she was a litlte different from the other children especially the other little girls that were with her at daycare. But hearing her mother blame her father for the reason that she was a bit tomboyish upsetted her. It wasn't her fault... not at all.

She looked around, noticing that there weren't people that were stopping to see what was wrong. "Are these people blind to see I'm a little girl that's crying?" she mumbled.

Just then a little boy walked up to her and gave her his cup of hot chocolate. She looked at him with confused eyes, not knowing what to say. It was obvious that he was younger than her. After all, his cheeks were a little chubbier and shorter as well. "T-thank you..." she whispered.

The boy smiled and sat next to her. "You're pretty, noona..." he said, smiling shyly. "You look like a princess..."

This made her blink several times and nodded, smiling, drinking the hot chocolate.

---

Okay this was a little short. But the point of this drabble was her finding out that she was always beautiful. The little boy was Hae btw. I don't have much of a writing drive lately if you're wondering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter