Can You Feel the Love Tonight

The (Kindergarten)Royals Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by DaraHaelover03

---

Three year old Henry and five year old Hyukjae were looking at each other and trying to figure out why their best friend wasn't even with them that day.

"I bet you it's because of noona..." Henry said to Hyukjae. He had a little thing against Dara right now because Henry now only had Hyukjae to play with.

"Are you sure?" Hyukjae asked and Henry nodded like the three year old that he is.

Meanwhile, Donghae and Dara were having a tea party in her room. Dara didn't have anyone to play with that day and Donghae bravely said he wanted to play with her. She smiled widely at him and let him be a guy while she served him cookies and juice for the tea party since they weren't allowed to have caffeine.

"I'm really happy that you said you wanted to play with me," Dara said, blushing.

Donghae smiled at her. "I'm happy too, noona."

They looked at each other then looked at the videotapes that were in her room.

She looked at him. "Do you want to watch a movie with me?"

He nodded.

They looked through all the DVDs and decided on The Lion King. They sang and danced to the music until they started to feel sleepy and fell asleep. Surely enough, the two of them took a nap together when the song "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" started playing.

---

I actually have to say this for all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter