Kiss the Girl

The (Kindergarten)Royals Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by Hannah (DaraHaelover03)

---

Four children, Donghae, Sandara, Henry, and Bom were playing in the park together as their families and that day it was Sandara's turn to pick what to play.

"Let's play tag!" she exclaimed.

The other girl, Bom, was a bit older than Dara by a few months but she was already eight years old. "But Dara... we might get hurt because we're girls."

Dara shook her head. "We can play it." She looked at the two boys and smiled. "Do the two of you agree?"

Donghae looked at her and gulped slightly since he had developed a small crush on her duing their last playdate before looking at the other boy, Henry, who was three years old. Henry looked back at him and nodded. "W-we'll play, noona..." he said.

"Good... you're it," Dara declared as she lightly tapped Donghae's shoulder and ran away.

Henry looked at Donghae and ran away from him as well, as did Bom.

The five year old blinked for a few moments and then ran after Dara. Compared to the other two, Dara wasn't as fast as Henry or Bom. The two of them ran around the jungle gym and the swings when Donghae hugged her as a surprise attack to get to her friend. Unknowingly, he kissed her on the lips when he did.

Bom and Henry looked at Donghae and Dara and their eyes widened. "Ewww!!!" They exclaimed.

Dara looked at Donghae and was about to cry beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter