Beauty and the Beast

The (Kindergarten)Royals Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Snow slowly fell from the sky as seven year old, Sandara, walked around the dance studio. She was there to learn how to dance ballroom style dances and it was her turn to decide what song they will dance the waltz too. "I want to dance to the same song as the movie..." she told her dance instructor.

The dance instructor smiled, a soft chuckle coming past his lips as he nodded. "Alright..."

Sandara smiled and ran to her dance partner, Donghae, who was five years old. "Did you hear... we're going to dance to the song that was in the movie!!!"

Donghae blinked at her and shook his head. Although he liked the song as well, he didn't want anyone else to know that he loved dancing to it. He has even dreamed and pretended he was dancing to it with Dara in his own home. "No. I don't want to, noona!" he exclaimed.

"Why not?" she asked, teary eyed. 

"Because..."

The dance instructor looked at them and called them over. "Okay... despite Sandara being the one that chose the song... you're going to be the one to lead since you are the boy."

Donghae looked at him and nodded before looking at his dance partner. Taking her hands, he placed one of them on his shoulder and the other in his hand as he put his free hand at her waist. As the music started, Donghae just pretended he was by himself listening to the song. His dream was becoming a reality but to be able to get through the embarassment, he pretended.

The music kept going and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter