Reflection

The (Kindergarten)Royals Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seven year old Sandara Park was looking through the costume trunk in the play room. Her parents have arranged a playdate with some kids that were in the neighborhood and she ended up realizing she was the only girl there once she saw that the other children were boys. Most of them being younger than she is. There were probably only two boys that were older than she was.

"Umma... do I have to play with them?" she asked, looking at the boys and then at the trunk in the playroom.

"Yes Sandara... you have to play with them. You want to have lots of friends don't you?"

She pouted and walked up to them. "Do any of you want to play princess castle with me?" she asked.

The boys looked at each other and shook their heads. "We'd rather play cowboys and indians?"

"C-cowboys and indians?" She looked down and silently cried, knowing that it will be hard for her to be her girly self around them. She looked in the trunk and got a cowboy hat out and put it on, forciing a smile."Let's play!"

Little did she know... there was one boy that was willing to play princess castle with her. But because he was outnumbered, he didn't say a word in fear that the other boys would make fun of him.

And that boy was five year old, Lee Donghae.

---

Song:

Yes I used the Korean version ^^

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter