A Whole New Life

Yoboseyo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR52-PqHkJg

 

 

Ten minutes left.Ten minutes before the plane takes off.Ten minutes left for me to cry.Once I live,I will cry no more.I will get hurt no more.I will change.

I was about to get in the plain,when somebody shouted my name.I turned around with my eyes widened when I realised who it was.*Oppa!* I shouted inside my head.

I ran to him and got locked in his arms.''Aniya,Dara!Aniya!Don't leave!We'll fight this together!I promise!Jebal,Dara don't leave me!'' He was begging,while tears where rolling down his sweet and warm cheeks.

His eyes were read,as were mine.I shook my head and wiped my tears away,apologizing.I shook my head again,kissed his cheek,then got in the plane,waving at him.

''SANDARA!'' He screamed,breaking my heart.*Aniya!I can't!I can't turn back!I...am so sorry,Ren...* I said inside me as I was sitting on my seat.

Then,the plane took off...It was all long gone.Ren,the boys,my life...All long gone...I just wished I could find somebody who would take care of me and love me in America...Somebody who wouldn't make fun of me and get used to me.

I had to rebuild my life from the beggining and forget everything.What I went through,Tiffany,Aron,Baro,Minhyun,Jr,Baekho and mostly...Ren.I had to forget him if I wanted to rebuild a new life.A happy one.

When the flight was finally over,we had reached America.When I got down,I began looking around.Everyone was different.That was the only moment I felt weird having mono-eyelids but I didn't feel bad about it.

I was trying hard to find the exit,since the airport was HUGE.When I finally found it,I got out and somebody stopped me.A middle-aged lady.A familiar one.

My eyes widened and I was pleasantly surprised when I realised who it was.It was the mute maid,the one who opened the door at Tiffany's house.I immediatly grabbed my notes.''What are you doing here,halmeoni?'' She began writing back.

''I was told you were leaving and I couldn't just leave you all alone.We have something that pieces us together,right?'' I chuckled and nodded.

She tapped my back and nodded me to begin walking.We were walking for almost ten minutes,when we reached a beautiful,two-floored house.I pointed at it,asking 'is it yours?' and she nodded.

She unlocked the door and we both got in.I closed the door behind me and began examinating the house.It was so beautiful.She pointed upstairs,showing me that my room was there.I asked which one and she winked at me.

I chuckled and walked upstairs.I saw a room,on the right,the only room from that side.I opened the door and found myself in a beautiful room.The walls were white and there was a big balcony.The windows were covered by pink curtains.

There was a cute,white bed,with pink,hello-kitty covers and there was a big wall,waiting for me to decorate it.There was also a cute desk,with a white laptop on it and a hello-kitty telephone.I loved the room.

I ran downstairs and hugged halmeone tightly.That was our way of saying 'Thank You' to people we love.She hugged me back and tapped my head.She began writing something on a notebook.''Now,go and get ready.Tommorow's your first day at school.'' I nodded.

I went upstairs and began decorating my school bag.It was the first time that I had a backpack-like bag,which I could do ANYTHING I wanted to it.Then,later at night,I decided to check my facebook.When I logged in,I saw tons of notices and messages.

Most of them,or should i say all of them,were for the photo.I just read two-three.''Hahahaha,you're so stupid!'' and ''Omg,you're the worst!'' I huffed and checked my messages.Most of them were also from 'haters'.

I began deleting them and I accidentaly deleted a new message from Ren.The only thing I managed to read from his message was a ''I will se--'' only this.I couldn't understand what he meant.I huffed and deactivated my facebook.

I made a whole new one,without adding anyone,not even Baro or Ren.I closed my laptop and laid down,to sleep.The next day,would be a big one.

 

~Next Day,At School

 

I took a deep breath and prayed from inside me,not that I could pray from the outside,right?The teacher nodded me to come in and so I did.

Fortunately,I remembered that we only bow in Asia and I didn't bow,I just waved.''Children,this is your new classmate,Sandara Park.Be all good to her,and remember what I told you.'' I thought that she must have told them about my problem.

''Sandara,sit right there,next to Chaerin.'' I nodded and began walking towards the girl who had raised her hand.From what I saw,she must have been Asian as well and also Korean.

I didn't hear any bad words.Only sentences such as like ''So cute!'' or ''She's so attractive.'' which made me smile.Nobody tried to make me fall either.I reached my seat,safe and sound.

I sat down and waved at Chaerin.She nodded smiling.I took a piece of paper and wrote.''Excuse me,are you Korean?'' and gave it to her.She read it and smiled widely.''Nae!'' She answered in Korean.

I was very glad to have a Korean friend with me.''Wanna be friends?'' She asked and I immediatly shook my head,agreeing.''Great!I will show you around!'' She said and then the lesson bega.

*Great!A new friend already the nobody has said nor done something bad to me.I think this life will be the perfect one!* I said completely forgetting about my past life and about...Ren...Or at least that was what I thought.