Granny,I will never forget you...

Yoboseyo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9ro1KjkJMg

 

 

A few months have passed since Ren's arrival and our 'reunion'.I feel really bad about Yongguk.

I knew I was so cruel,to use him so that I could forget...But I couldn't hide my feelings for Ren.

One day,me and Ren were returning from school.

We had reached our house's door step and right when I unlocked the door and walked in the house,I found granny lying on the floor.

I ran to her,with Ren behind me and half-raised her.

''Granny!Granny!'' I was shouting,trying to wake her up.

I couldn't feel her heart beating nor her breathing.''Granny!'' I kept shouting.

Ren grabbed the phone and called for an ambulance.

We rushed to the hospital,where they got her for a heart surgery.We were waiting for over seven hours and I was exhausted.

Ren held my hand.''Go and get some rest.'' He suggested.''I will wait for her and once they let her out,I will call you.'' He added and I shook my head,refusing.

''I can't leave...I can't leave her now...'' I said,wipping my tears away.

He brought me against his lap and began caressing the back of my head.

Suddenly,a doctor came out of the surgery room,with a really sad look.

I immediatly stood up and so did Ren.

''What happened doctor?'' I asked scared.

''I am sorry but...she did not make it...'' The doctor's words stubbed my heart like a double-edged knife.

I was about to collapse,but Ren held me still.

''Calm down,Dara!'' He said to me.''What do you mean she didn't make it?'' He asked the doctor.

''We tried really hard to keep her alive but her heart was really weak...We couldn't do anything.I am sorry for once again...'' He said,huffing.

''Sorry?What are you sorry for?!You don't care she died!YOU DON'T CARE!YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY!'' I began shouting at him,while crying.

Ren was holding me,squeezing me to stop.

''Calm down!'' He was shouting at me.''I apologize doctor,she is not really well lately and that woman was her...mother.''.

He said and began dragging me out of the hospital.

''LET ME GO!I WANT TO SEE HER!'' I was screaming while trying to escape from his hands.''SHE IS NOT DEAD!I HAVE TO SEE HER!'' I kept shouting but he wouldn't let go of me.

''DARA!PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!She was old,this would happen sooner or later!You have to accept it and move on...'' He was trying to calm me down.

''She couldn't just leave like that...'' I said in a low voice,crying.

''Dara,everyone dies one day.It's in our destiny.It's the end of our life-circle.It's normal...'' He was caressing my cheeks.''Stop crying,jebal...I promise you that from now on,you will never be alone.I will protect and take care of you.'' He said and kissed my forehead.

''Ren,don't leave me!'' I said and began crying even more.

''I will not leave you.'' He hugged me tightly.

''Promise me!'' I shouted crying.

''I promise...'' He kissed the top of my head.