Weird Behaviour,Indeed

Yoboseyo?

 

 

The next day,when I got out of the house to go to school,I saw Ren waiting for me right out of my house.I chuckled and rushed to him.He locked me in his arms and caressed my back.''Good morning,Jagiya.'' He kissed the top of my head.

He kissed my nose,then wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we began walking to school together.When we reached the gates,the girls would glare at us,with their jaws dropped.''Don't worry,Dara.Nobody will hurt you.'' He assured me,knowing my worries.

I shook my head and took a deep breath.We entered our classroom and sat down.We were writing notes to each other,by my sticky notes,laughing.

Then,he streched himself closer to me and brushed his lips against mine,giving me a sweet peck.Tiffany's and her friends' jaws dropped as they were watching us.''W-Why are they kissing?!'' She asked the others angrily.

''T-T-Tiffany,calm d-down maybe it's just a m-misunderstanding!'' They tried to ease her anger but she just pushed them and came to me smiling.

''Hey,Sandara,hi Ren.'' She waved at us.''What is it,Tiffany?'' He asked 'snarling' ready to bark.''Shh,don't worry...I just have a project in artistic class,and I would like to ask Sandara to help me out.What do you say?'' I shook my head.

''Great.So come by my place at seven.See you.'' She smiled then went back to her seat.''Why did you agree?'' Ren asked and shrugged my shoulders,asking 'Why not?'

''It's obvious that she doesn't like you,Dara.Maybe she'll try to hurt you again...'' He said huffing.I winked at him,saying 'Don't worry'.He half-smiled and caressed the back of my head.Then,the teacher entered the room and the lesson began.

 

~Later,The Same Day

 

I had reached Tiffany's house and I rang the bell.When the door opened,I saw a middle-aged lady in maid clothes.I smiled at her and began writing a note.She seemed confused.''Excuse me,is Tiffany here?''

She smiled and took my sticky notes.''Yes,please enter and I'll lead you to her room.'' I smiled when I realised that she had the same problem as me.I wasn't happy she was mute but at least I had somebody who knew how it felt.

She lead me to Tiffany's room,then left.I knocked on her door and she opened,greeting me.''Come on in,Sandara.'' She said.''I'm glad to see you...'' She added and I smiled widely.I sat on her bed and she sat beside me.

''First of all,i would like to say that I am so deeply sorry for what I did to you...I would like us to restart,what do you say?Let's be friends!'' She opened her arms widely,smiling.I smiled and got in her arms.

She was squeezing me really tightly,like she wanted to kill me but I just thought she liked squeezy hugs and I hugged her back.When we let go,she got a sketch block from her desk and gave it to me,alongside with a pencil and an eraser.

''Alright,the teacher told us that she want us to make a portrait of a friend of ours and I thought I would made you,but unfortunately I can't draw so...would you mind sketching yourself for me?'' She made a cute face.

I smiled and began sketching.About 20 minutes later,I was finished and I gave it to her.On the top of it,I had written her name,instead of mine.''Nice,really nice!'' she said,examinating it.After that,we watched a movie.

I left about 11 o'clock from her house.I was a bit afraid though,so I texted Ren to pick me up.I had ready a note for him,saying ''Sorry to bother you,oppa...'' About five minutes later,he arrived.He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

I showed him the note and he chuckled.''Bother me?You're my girl,Dara,don't be silly.'' He hugged me and then began walking me home.

When we reached my place,we gave a sweet kiss at the stairs and then he left smiling.I waved at him then got in my house.

I was thinking about Tiffany's behaviour,since it was a bit weird.I mean,the one day she hates,hurts and humiliates me and then,out of the blue,she wants us to be friends.Weird.

I huffed and tried to forget every thought I was carrying in my small head,and fall asleep.I feel asleep with a teddy bear Ren had bought me,which was really cute and soft.

*I just hope that everything will be alright...* I prayed and then finally fell asleep...