My family and I

Yoboseyo?

 

 

 

~6 Years Later

 

''Hyorin!Play nice with Maru,stop beating him!'' I shouted at Hyorin,huffing.''Yah,just let her express her feelings!You know she loves Maru,she just likes showing it with...slaps!'' Chaerin said and we both laughed.

''So you agree in letting my child to beat your child?'' I asked and she laughed.

''Calm down,pabo.One day they will get married!'' She answered and I smiled.''They will...'' I mumbled while gazing at them.

''Is your daughter beating my son again?'' Suddenly Yongguk and Ren appeared with ice creams in their hands.They gave us from one and sat down as well.

''Well,you know her!'' I answered and we all laughed.

Then we all turned our looks on them and saw them hugging each other tightly.''Told you.'' Said CL and I chuckled.''Aren't they adorable?'' I said and everyone agreed.

''It's time to go,Dara.'' Ren said and I shook my head.''Hyorin!Hunny come on,it's time to go see granny!'' I called her out and she slapped Maru then ran to us,smiling.

We all laughed but Maru was looking at us confused,while rubbing his cheek.

I wore Hyorin her jacket and we left,to see granny.When we reached her grave,we all waved at her picture.''Hi,granny!'' Hyorin said and sat next to her picture.

''Hey,granny.'' Me and Ren said in one voice and waved at her,smiling.

We sat there for almost an hour as we did one time every week.It was like a family reunion,a ceremony to help her rest in peace.

After that we went to a playground and let Hyorin play with the rest of the children,as we were having a little time of our own.''Are you happy now,Dara?'' Ren asked me.

''You ask me the same question everyday!'' I said chukcling.''I just want to be sure that I don't fail in making you happy.'' He said,caressing my cheek.

''You are not failing,pabo.You always make me happy.You and our little rebel...'' We looked at Hyorin and she was beating a little boy.We immediatly ran to her and got her away from the boy.

''Why are you hitting him,Hyorin?'' I asked her.''He touched my mommy!'' I chuckled and hugged her.''Then this time I will praise you.Don't let boys touch your ,araso?''

''Araso!'' She said and we high-fived,then hugged each other.''Having a mother-daughter moment and letting the father out of it?'' Ren appeared and I smiled.

''Come here,pabo!'' I grabbed him and we gave a long-lasting family hug.





And this fic is finished too~~I hope you liked it:3

See? I didn't leave Yongguk on his own,he has a family with CL now^^ kekeke~

Check out my other stories,a new one is on it's way~

Thanks for the support!

FIGHTING<3