B-Day present,from Korea

Yoboseyo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwVG3-DIBN4

 

 

''Yeah~Finally!My birthday!'' I was singing since I woke up.I was really glad that it finally was my birthday.I could...finally celebrate them outloud.I got ready and rushed out of my house,to go to school.Yongguk was waiting for me,as everyday of course.

I ran in his arms and he held me tightly.''Happy birthday,my baby!'' He said and beggan swinging me around,like I was a little child.''Gomawo,oppa!'' I said,while holding tight on him.He let me down and gave me a sweet peck on my lips,as a 'happy birthday' gift.

We held hands and began walking to school.When I got there,almost everyone jumped on me,whising me 'happy birthday'.I was really happy,for the first time in my life.

I wished that everything would stay that way...That nothing would ruin my life for once again.''Sandara,come with me!'' Yongguk grabbed my wrist and began dragging me behind the school.''What is it?'' I asked confused.''Just wait,you impatient one!'' He said and I sat on the bench.

He went somewhere,then returned with a small cake in his hands.On it,there was a small pink candle.It was more like a huge cupcake,to say the truth.I chuckled and looked at him.He sat right in front of me and brought the cake closer to me,while singing the 'happy birthday' song.

When it was finished,I made a wish from inside me and blew the candle.Then,he came closer and gave me another sweet and warm kiss on my lips.

 

~Later the same day

 

Me and granny had gone to Lotte World for shopping!She said that since it was my birthday,she would buy me the whole building.I was just glad she always was there for me,i cared little about the presents and stuff.It was already 9 p.m. when we returned.

I unlocked the door and turned the lights on,when I suddenly saw a bunch of people in my house.When I realised what was happening,I couldn't even blink from the surprise!

''Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday to you,Happy Birthday dear Sandara,Happy Birthday to you...'' They all began singing in one voice,while bringing the cake closer to me.A huge,chocolate cake with seventeen pink candles on it,waiting for me to blow them.

I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks,from happiness.Granny hugged me and kissed my forehead,wishing me 'Happy Birthday'.

''Happy birthday,Sandara!'' Chaerin said smiling.''Make a wish and blow the candles already!'' She added and I chuckled.I crossed my hands,brought them on my chest,close to my heart,and began wishing with my eyes closed and my head the ground.

I opened my eyes and blew the candles.''Please...'' I mumbled under my breath and then smiled at all of my friends.Granny took the cake and got it to the kitchen,then all of my friends jumped on me to hug me and wish me 'happy birthday'.

Chaerin,as I said before,was there,Yongguk and the boys,and all of my class.I was glad that all of them could make it and come to this surprise party!I could have some time with all of them,out of the school.We were all sitting down,eating the cake and saying funny stuff.

Zelo with Jongup were doing their stupid things,as always of course,making all of us burst into laughters.We danced,singed and had such a great time.

It was already 12.Nobody had left yet,since it was too early and granny had gone to her very best friend next door,to leave us alone.I had told her that she didn't have to but she insisted.Suddenly,the door bell rang.I let my plate on the table and rushed to the door.

I was laughing at Zelo's funny action,since he was running away from Yongguk and he had fallen down in a really funny way.I unlocked and opened the door.When I saw who it was,my smile completely dissappeared.I was looking at the person with my jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

I couldn't believe that that exact person was at my door step at that exact moment,with a gift in his arms and a smile on his lips,just as I remembered that person.Just as I remembered that smile,those eyes,that beauty...

''Happy birthday,Dara.'' That nickname hit right into my chest,stubbing my heart...