How About A Date?

Yoboseyo?

*You really gotta love Ren! Omo his smile ;___; *

 

 

One month has passed.Me and Ren were as close as never before.He would bring me home everyday,and he would also ask for some help in Maths from me.

I was always glad to help him out,but MAN he was tottaly clueless about Maths.One day,he caught me tottaly off guard.He was sending me home,after school and I was about to go leave,when he lightly grabbed my wrist.

''W-Wait,D-Dara...'' He was hesitating and I was wondering what would he want to say.I shook my head,asking 'what is it?'.He cleared his throat and took a deep breath.

''Alright,I'll say it straight...Do you want to go out with me?'' My eyes widened but I chuckled.I apologized for laughing and I shook my head,agreeing.''You mean it?'' He asked and I chuckled for once again.I looked in my bag and found my sticky,ice-cream shapped notes.

I wrote on it with my favourite,hello-kitty pen.''I would love to go out with you,oppa~Just tell me where and when:3'' and gave it to him.

He read it and a wide smile appeared in his sweet and cute face.He looked at me and took one of my notes and my pen and began writing down.''Tonight,I'll pick you up at 8 ''  I chuckled and put the note in my pocket.

I waved at him and got in my house.Right when I closed the door,I began jumping around,smiling.I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow,imagining that it was Ren.*I like you,paboooo!!!* I shouted inside of me.

I immediatly stood up and checked my wardrobe.I found my favourite shorts with my favourite Minnie,white blouse and my red,ear hooded jacket.

I also took a quick shower and let my natural wavy hair.I just gathered my bangs in a small 'pony-tail'.I was waiting and waiting for the clock to strike eight,when it finally was the time.Ren was at my place the exact time.

I rushed and opened the door.He was holding a beautiful bouquet of white roses.''H-Hey,Dara.'' He said smiling.I smiled and took the bouquet.I put it in a vase,in the kitchen,then ran back to him.

I locked the door and then we went for a walk.He proceeded holding my hand,making me blush and smile.He cleared his throat and tried to speak,without trembling.''S-So...W-What do you want to do?'' He asked.

I took out my sticky notes,making him chuckle and began writing.''It's ok with me as long as we are together'' His smile was getting wider and wider as he was reading my note.''Then,let's sit here.'' He pointed at a bench.

I shook my head and we proceeded sitting down.The whole thing was REALLY awkward but still so funny and cute.We would throw glances to each other and he would gulp everytime,making me laugh.

Then,he touched my hand.I could feel my heart race so quick,making me think that it would explode.I thought he could actually hear my beats!

He began bitting his lower lip and his breath was getting heavier and heavier.*Kiss me please?* I was saying to myself,while looking to the exact opposite direction,when I suddenly felt his lips against mine.

That TOTTALY startled me,but I closed my eyes and enjoyed his sweet and warm lips.He had lowered his head,he had brought it right under mine,to give me a sudden attack.I could feel him smile while kissing me,that made me smile as well.

When we stopped kissing,he took a deep breath and stood right in front of me.''Well...I liked you since you first came to our school...When I saw you,I felt something different...When Tiffany made you slip and fall,I immediatly ran to you,without even realising it!Then,I got to meet you...I had such a great time with you...I now have to say it...I like you,Sandara Park...'' He huffed.

I chuckled and tapped his nose,making him look at me.I pointed at my heart then at his heart,showing him that I felt the exact same way.''Y-You feel the same?'' He asked and I nodded smiling.

He held both of my hands and took a deep braeth.''W-Well,then...Do you want us to...t-try?'' He asked,hesitating.I shook my head and tapped his forehead,smiling widely.He touched my cheeks and began coming closer.

He brushed his lips against mine,then deepened the kiss,exploring my mouth with his tongue.I felt so anxious,since first of all,Ren was my first boyfriend ever and this was my very first real kiss EVER!

It was so nice,though.It felt so nice kissing Ren...He was caressing my cheeks and then,he also kissed my nose.

''I like you,Sandara...'' He whispered to me.*Nado,Ren* I said inside me smiling and then we kissed for one more time.