Sing To Me

Yoboseyo?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqiMCp9zrI

 

 

I took a deep breath and prayed,from inside me.I couldn't pray from the outside anyways,since I was mute.I was mute since I was born.Being mute,almost destroyed my life.

The teacher nodded me to come in.I nodded and entered the classroom.I bowed and smiled.''Why won't she speak?'' I could hear voices.''Why is she so silent?'' They kept asking.

''Silence,children!'' The teacher hit the desk.''This is your new classmate,Sandara Park.She...'' I nodded at the teacher.''She is mute.Sandara,I am your hometeacher,Mrs.Lee.Please,children,be good to her.'' She took a deep breath.

''Sandara,sit right there,next to Ren.Ren raise your hand.'' I saw a boy raising his hand and I began walking towards him.As I was walking to my seat,I was gazing at him.He was a really handsome,blond boy with beautiful eyes and irresistible lips.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.I was about to reach my seat,when suddenly a girl tripped me up,making me fall down.Everyone began laughing at me,even though it was obvious that she did it and i didn't fall on purpose.

The only one who hepled me,was that boy,Ren.He immediatly stood up and ran to me,helping me up.''Are you okay?'' He asked,looking straight into my eyes.I nodded,saying 'yes'.He helped me to stand up and glared at that girl.

We both sat down and the lesson began.I felt so ugly after what had happened.Everyone had laughed at me.I was already the 'fun-toy' in that class.When it was time for our launch-break,I was sitting all alone,as expected.

I was just sitting on a bench,looking around,while thinking.I was trying to speak,as I always did,but failed.Suddenly,Ren appeared in front of me.

''Hey!Mind if I sit?'' I nodded,meaning 'sure,sit'.He sat next to me and smiled.''Your name's Sandara,right?Mind If I call you Dara?'' I shook my head and he smiled.''Cool!'' I smiled at him,widely.

''So...what do you like?'' I huffed and began trying to explain.I tried to show him that I was drawing.''S...Sketching?'' He guessed,hesitating.I clapped my hands.''I got it?I got it!'' He almost shouted with a wide smile on his face.

Then,I tried to show him 'dance'.''Wait...I got this...Dancing?!'' He almost shouted and I clapped for once again.''Boo-Yah!'' He said happily,which made me laugh but with no sound.

''You know,I really like your smile!'' He made me blush.I raised my eyebrows,asking 'really?'.He smiled and nodded.''Really!'' I was so happy that he could understand what I meant.I smiled and he smiled too.

''Ok,my turn.I like singing!'' I was pleasantly surprised.I wanted to ask him to sing me a song,but I could hardly show it.Even though,he understood what I meant.''Shall I sing you my song?'' I nodded smiling.He cleared his throat.

 

Hello

Did you eat
Your wereabouts worries me
Tell me baby where you at
Hello
Call me baby I be there
Wherever you are I be there
Hello
Pick up the phone girl
Cuz I gotta be there

Maybe you’re going to be late because of traffic (I feel urgent)
Maybe you forgot batteries again (me again)
I feel like it’s going to rain so I think about it a bit (You a little bit)
To see you earlier I go pick you up

You’d be surprised when you see me (you’ll like it)
So that we won’t miss each other (I should run)
I see you from far away
But I call you and just say

Hello
Did you eat
Your wereabouts worries me
Hello
Why can’t you see anything
Hello hello

I came to pick you up, thought it was going to rain
That you would walk in the rain alone
I’m in front of your house it looks like you’re with someone
I couldn’t say it because I thought I’d lose you

I know these actions aren’t very brave
Even if you say I’m cowardly, I can’t go anymore
Do you know these feelings
Way to you feels like hell
Should we be feeling the same
This doesn’t make sense
I was the one to make you feel better
Please tell me it’s nothing
Why not me just tell, say anything

What are you doing there
Can’t you feel me looking at you?
Looking at you blankly
Say things you want to say tomorrow
Say you are sorry tomorrow
Where are you looking at? You should be here

Hello
Did you eat
Your wereabouts worries me
Hello
Why can’t you see anything
Hello hello

I wanted to see you since it’s raining (it’s raining) walking down the street
I walked with you (feel like I’m going to die)
I’m in front of your house, I miss you
But maybe not you (I miss you)
I’m going crazy, it has to be you

Baby I cant let you go (did you eat?)
I only think about you girl
What would I be without you girl (what are you doing?)
Dont tell me lies, dont say goodbye
I just wanna let you know (why can’t you say anything?)
I only think about you girl
What would I be without you girl
What would I be without you girl

 

I was speechless.Um,yeah...whatever.I really liked his voice.It was so sweet and magical.My mouth was slightly opened and I was hooked by his voice.''You liked it?'' He asked.I nodded smiling widely,meaning 'I loved it'.

''I'm glad!'' He smiled.Then,the bell rang.''Oh,come on.Let's walk together to class!'' He reached out his arm and I wrapped my hands around his arm.

We smiled to each other,then began walking to the class.