Chapter 6: It just clicks

Give your heart a chance

chapter 6: It just clicks

_There you go! Chaeryn squinted her eyes at Mi Jin, looking proud of her work.

Mi Jin stood up and walked to the mirror, examining her friend's hard and long labor. She was wearing a beautiful light blue dress that had an amazing flow to it and went all the way down to her knees. It was a beautiful summer dress that could be casual enough to just hang out yet y enough to wear out on a date. Her make-up was flawless, a light brush of concealer covered witha faint tint of blush that did an amazing job highlighting her beautiful cheeks, a light shade of bronze as her eyeshadow and just a bit of mascara. It was all very light yet very beautiful, making her look naturally amazing. Her heels were black with some golden starps hanging on the side. It was too high for her taste but she couldn't complain seeing how much trouble her best friend went through to make her look this good.

_Wow, you really know what you're doing Chaeryn-ah! I look great! Comawo! she said while heading towards her friend and scooping her in for a tight hug.

_Yeah I know I know, now let me go before you wrinckle your dress!

_Fine. What time is it now? Chaeryn was about to grab her phone and check the time when suddenly the door bell rang.

_He's here! OMG he is here! Mi Jin started freaking out, her heart beating so loud for her to hear her own thoughts. She started pacing back and forth in her room while Chaeryn was laughing so hard.

_Yah! relax, she said between her weird giggles, now go open the door for him, you're not going to leave him there all night are you?

_Yeah you're right, I should let him in.

She headed towards the door in a slow pace, too nervous to actually hurry up and let him in. She put her hand on the doorknob and took a deep breath. *Relax Mi Jin! It's just dinner no big deal* and with that she opened the door.

In front of her stood the handsome Lee Joon, wearing a light V-neck white shirt that fitted his body perfectly and highlighted his y muscles. With that he wore some black pants with golden stars on the pockets and a simple black sweater hang from his hands.

Whe his eyes met Mi Jin, they widened a bit and his mouth gaped a little, but he quickly gained his composure back and smiled at her, making her blush and smile in return.

_You look beautiful Mi Jin. Lee Joon stated with a deep low voice that was ier than his normal tone. Mi Jin's blush intensefied but she did her best to hide it and with a beautiful smile she said:

_You look amazing yourself. Come in! She stepped aside, allowing him to step in only to be surprised by Chaeryn who stood in the holl eyeing him carefully.

_Annyonghasseyo, Lee Joon imnida. He bowed respectfully and smiled when his eyes met hers and she did the same, intorducing herself as Mi Jin's best friend since childhood. 

_I'll just get my purse and we can get going, Mi Jin let out, heading towards her room and pulling Chaeryn along with her, leaving Lee Joon alone in the hall.

_Wow! he is actually hotter in person! I never thought that would be possible.- Chaeryn exclaimed, smiling like a kid who just got the candy. - You're lucky Mi Jin-ah! 

_Yah! I'm nervous already without your teasing! 

_alright, alright, don't get all worked up, I was just kidding, Chaeryn stated, throwing her hands in the air defensively. Now go and have fun. You deserve it.

_Comawo Chaeryn-ah! For everything. You are the best friend I have ever had.

_I'm the ONLY friend you ever had dummy, she said with a low chuckle, now go. Don't keep your prince charming waiting.

Mi Jin took her purse, hugged her friend and got out, where she met a smiling Lee Joon, eager to get going.

At the car, Mi Jin's jaw dropped. It was one thing for her to be blown away by his mansion, but this was too much. In front of her was a blue porshe carrera GT, with beige leather seats and brand new paint job that could actually sparkle in the dark. She was at awe, not knowing if she was dreaming or if this car was really right in front of her. 

Lee Joon went ahead to open the car door for Mi Jin at which point she snapped out of her thoughts and decided to focus less on the car and more on this handsome man standing right beside her.

_We're riding Gentelman style tonight? cool, she chuckled at her own bizarre comment that just another sign of her nervousness but luckely Lee Joon laughed along assuming she was just making small talks:

_I'm always a gentelman Mi Jin-ah!

_Yes you are. Now tell me the truth, is this really your car or did you borrow it from a friend to impress me? she said while sliding in her seat and putting her seat belt on, waiting for Lee Joon to turn around the car and get in.

_Aren't you funny? he replied with a giggle, no it's mine actually. Why? too flashy?

_No! It's just fine. Amazing actually. I love blue.

_Really? I got it in blue because it's my favourite color. 

_Mine too.- Mi Jin let out a beautiful smile, contamplaiting the gorgeous man sitting next to her and wondering what she did to deserve his sweet company.- Where are we going?

_It's a surprise! Lee Joon replied, winking at Mi Jin and tacking off with mind-blowing speed.