Chapter 10: This can't be good

Give your heart a chance

Chapter 10: this can't be good!

On the outskirts of Seoul city, a dark shadow made its way through an abandoned park, waiting for a certain someone to show up. It was a dark night with no moon or even stars to shine some light on the place, and the wind was whistling loudly, making the dead leaves fly all over the park. It was a bizarre weather, quite perfect for an evil plan.

Dressed In a black leather pants, a matching jacket and some killer black high heels, Boram crossed the park in a hurry looking for someone. Her eyes were wandering around the place and an exasperated sigh was heard when she couldn’t find her “date”. Out of nowhere, the dark shadow appeared right behind her, and leaning a little bit forward, he whispered in her ear “I’m right her”

_Don’t do that! You scared me! Boram yelled, smacking the shoulder of the hooded man in front of her.

_Sorry, but t is a pretty spooky place, the scare is inevitable! What do you want?

 _I need you to seduce someone!

_Wow, you get straight to the point don’t you? The man was taken aback by Boram’s request, but he soon regained his composure and with a sarcastic scoff, he continued: I’m not a male e you know? Sorry but NO can’t do!

_I never said you were! All I’m asking you to do is to meet a girl, befriend her and get close to her! The rest will follow later when I find the right time!

_Sounds like you’re cooking something evil! Will this girl get hurt?

_Hopefully, she will.

_No! I can’t do this! I can’t hurt anyone!

Boram was getting irritated by this man’s resistance, so she decided to give up the sweet polite act and make things happen the way she knows best!

_Listen to me you little bastard, don’t you ever forget that your future lies in my own hands! With the papers and pictures I have, I can send you behind the freaking sun in a second! I can destroy you! You owe me, big time! You should be grateful I’m keeping your secret this long! If it weren’t for me, you would be long gone by now! So you’ll do what I tell you to do, when I tell you! You get that?

The man in the black hoodie was perplexed! Boram’s words took him by surprise and it took him a few minutes to understand that there was no way out of this and that he had to do what this little demanding told him to do!

_Fine! Who is this girl?

Reaching inside of her jacket pocket, Boram took out a picture of a happy looking girl and handed it to the man in front of her:

_You’ll find her tomorrow in Seoul’s university! Her name Is Min Ji and she’s majoring in psychology! Don’t mess this up, do you get it? Do exactly what I told you, get close and befriend her! But don’t be too nice, be seductive and flirt a lot!

With one last stare at the picture, the man shoved it n his pocket and turned his back to leave the park. But Boram had one last thing to say:

_Mir ssi! Don’t disappoint me!

 

The dark shadow, now known as Mir, turned around to pierce one last glare at Boram, and then he left the park, wondering about what this poor girl did to piss off that ! But whatever it is, he was now part of a plan that would eventually hurt her pretty bad!  

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry for the late update guys! I've been pretty busy lately but I promise I'll be updating more often even though I feel like no one is reading this! anyways I hope you enjoy this!