Chapter 11:A new encounter

Give your heart a chance

Chapter 11: A new encounter:

-Min Ji..... Yah Min Ji... why are you ignoring me?

-We're in the middle of a freaking lecture Chearyn-ah. What do you expect me to do?

-Answer me, obviously.

Min Ji and Chaeryn were in class. It was 11,30 am and the lecture would end in a half hour. But Chaeryn, being the whining lazy girl she is, couldn't bear staying silent for that long, so she decided to converse with her best freind, in whispers of course.

-What do you want Chaeryn?

-I'm bored, she replied with a whisper. 

-And what am I supposed to do, exactly?

-I don't know!

-Ok that's helpful. Mi Jin retorted while rolling her eyes at her best friend.

-Would you go shopping with me after class?

-Yah, you know I hate shopping, why are you torturning me???

-Pleaaaeeesssseeeee! Chearyn did what she does best, whine.

-If I said yes, would you shut up so I can focus?

-Absolutly! She said with the widest smile she can pull off.

-Okay fine, I'll go.

-Yay, Chaeryn squealed, wich reslted in diverting her classmates' attention towards her. With a few bows here and there, the matter was resolved and Both Mi Jin and Chaeryn went back to focusing on the lecture, well at least one did.

________________________________________________________________

-Man, that had to be the longest, most boring lecture I have ever had to sit through. Chaeryn said as soon as she stepped out of class, strecthing her arms and yawning.

-You say that about almost every lecture, pabo!

-well because they are all boring and time consuming. I can't wait for this school year to be over, I want to enjoy a long vacation.

-You mean you want to party all night, get drunk as and come home for me to take care of your sorry .

-Yah, what's with the attitude? and don't act like you don't party with me! we have a lot of fun together.

-we do, but that doesn't mean I drink till I can't see staright ahead! you become a completely different person when you drink.

Mi Jin and Chaeryn were making their way out of the university and taking the first right turn, starting their shopping plans and arguing about everything when Mi Jin tripped over something hard, or rather somone.

-Ouch! my anckle.

-Omo, Mi Jin ah are you alright?

-I'm fine I guess. What the H...

Both Chaeryn and Mi Jin's jaws dropped when they saw what or rather who Mi Jin tripped over.

-Excuse me, are you alright? Chaeryn was obviously concerned. I mean who wouldn't be? her best freind just tripped over a young man who was laying in the middle of the freaking street.

-I'm perfectly fine. A husky voice spoke up. Your friend on the othe hand, should watch where she is going.

-How is this my fault? Mi Jin yelled at the man while throwing her hands in the air, You're the one laying where people should be walking, idiot!

-Ouch, watch it, beautiful, you hurt my feelings.

-Don't call me that, you don't even know me!

-I would love to though, the man said while standing up, revealing a perfectly built body wrapped in a black V neck shirt and a pair of blue jeans complementing his stong looking legs. His blond hair was flowing with the wind and the look on his face made him irresistable.

-You.. wo.. would love to what exactly? Mi Jin was taken back by this handsome stranger she just met to the point she started stuttering, and If she could slap herself for that, believe me, she would!

-Get to know you! the y stranger said once again in that husky voice of his, sending Mi Jin to cloud 9 !

-This is Mi Jin and I'm Chaeryn, her best freind, Chaeryn took over when she noticed the goofy smile on her friend's face. leaning closer, she whispered into Mi Jin's ear: could you be more obvious? God you're practically drooling! 

-Ahh.. yeah! what she said. Mi Jin said with a nervous giggle that made her sound like a middle school girl meeting her crush.

-Nice to meet you Chaeryn ssi, My name is Mir, he said while shaking Chaeryn's hand, turning his intense, y stare to Mi Jin, he continued while taking her hand and planting a gentle kiss on the back of her hand: nice to meet you, beautiful. 

Recovering from the shock, Mi Jin cleared and pulled he hand away:

-Nice to meet you too Mir ssi, now would you mind explaining to us what you were doing in the middle of the street?

-I was meditating, I do it often whe I have a lot on my plate. Look at the bright side, if I wasn't laying there right now, I wouldn't have met a beautiful lady like you!

-I'm sorry Mir ssi, but we have to go now, Chaeryn snapped at him since Mi Jin wasn't capable of blowing him off at the moment.

-That's alright, Mir said with a seductive smile. It was nice meeting you ladies. I do know for sure that this won't be our last encounter. 

And just like that, he turned around to walk in the opposite direction.

-What the hell happened to you? Chaeryn nudged Mi Jin's arm.

-What do you mean?

-You know what I mean! you went all blank and goofy on me back there. Do I need to remind you that you have a boyfriend?

-That was nothing. I was just caught off guard, that's it?

-By his y tight or his alluring smile?

-Both actually.

Mi Jin and Chaeryn continued walking, both laughing and giggeling at the weird incident they just lived.