Chapter 8: Good Night

Give your heart a chance

Chapter 8: Good Night

_You little ! -Chaeryn exclaimed with a light chuckle- You kept me up all night and now you're coming through the door at 1 in the morning with a goofy smile on your face? Spit the details out before I starngle you!

_OMG! Chaeryn-ah! you scared me! What the hell are you still doing here? I thought you would've been long gone by now!

_Why? so you could have the house all to yourself and your idiotic grinn? I don't think so! now start talking.

Mi Jin cleared ,trying to wipe away the goofy smile and avoid her best friend's silly remarks, but unfortuantly for her, she was too exited to hide it:

_OH.MY.GOD, Chaeryn.- Mi Jin let out as she plopped on the couch next to Chaeryn and took her hands in a tight embrace.- This was the best night in my whole entire life! It was perfect. PERFECT.

_Cut the dreamy crap and get to the point pabo! my patience is runnig low tonight. or should I say this morning.

_Alright, alright, relax! So, it was a date after all, and it turned out to be amazing. He took me out on his yacht and we had the most delicious dinner I've had in my life. Then, we talked and talked forever. And just when I thought that this date couldn't get any better, he.....

_He what? yah, don't mess with me, spit it out already!

_He, -Mi Jin started, letting go of her frind's hands and standing up- asked me..... TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEEEENNNNNDDDD! She squeled, forcing Chaeryn to wince at her loud pitch and cover her ears with her hands.

_Yah! stop doing that, we'll end up deaf by the time you finish the story! So?

_So what? Mi Jin asked, pretending to be dumb.

_So what did you say? Chaeryn was annoyed by now, nudging Mi Jin to finish before she explodes.

_Well... I didn't know what to say at first, I mean come on! I met the guy 2 days ago.

_You said Yes didn't you? chaeryn let out, not fooled by Mi Jin's innocent act.

_Aaahh, you know me too well unnie.- Mi Jin chuckled like an idiot, embarassed by her not-so-misterious act.- Of course I said yes! He is everything I want in a guy. 

_And then what happened?

_Well, he was very happy and...

_Get to the point you litte , -Chaeryn cut her off, eager to figure out the reason of that goofy smile- You kissed, didn't you? She said with a knowing smirk on her beautiful face.

_Chaeryn-ah!!! Mi Jin yelled, embarassed by the question.

_A minute ago I was your unnie, now you're yelling my name with no respect at all, Chaeryn giggled, realizing that she hit a nerve.

_Wipe that smirk off your face, and stop assuming okey? we didn't kiss. He was about too but I told him that we had to take things slowly. I have limits you know! Mi Jin was as red as a tomato, irritated by Chaeryn's careless behaviour.

_Alright, don't get all fiesty on me now! Chaeryn sighed, amused by her friend's mad face. Stop frowning will you? -she stood up to meet Mi Jin's gaze- I'm happy for you Mi Jin-ah. You deserve a great guy. And I have a feeling That Lee Joon is decent. 

_Thank you, Mi Jin's smile returned to her face, and soon enough she went back to her -over-the-moon-happy mood.

_We should get some sleep, we still have classes tomorrow remember? Chearyn chuckled as she dragged her best friend towards the bedroom.

_Yeah Yeah I know. Glad you're staying over though.

_Just don't snore okey? I need my beauty sleep.

_What are you talking about? I don't snore!

_Sure you don't.