Coming Home

My Everything

Himchan's POV

When I woke up I had no idea what time it was, but all I knew was that Ally was still right here next to me. She looked so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to wake her up. I pulled my phone out of my pocket. Crap, I had 47 missed calls, and double the amount of texts. I have to get back to the dorm, they must be sick with worry.

As much as I didn't want to wake her up from her peaceful sleep, I also didn't want to leave her on the concrete floor in a mall.

"Ally, wake up." I said, lightly giving her a shake.
"Come on we have to go. You can't stay here."

She still wasn't responding.

"Hey! Wake up!" I yell in frustration.

"Okay! I'm up!" She sat up immediately.
Wiping her eyes, she yawned and stretched. Even at the crack of dawn she looked beautiful. Although she did have a little drool.

"Do you need a ride home? It's no trouble." I asked.

"No I'm okay, my car is here I can't just leave it." She yawned once more.
She made her way towards me to give me a hug. I opened my arms up to her to accept her warm hug.

"Thanks." She said, with her head to my chest.

"For what?" I began her soft hair.

"You made my very boring day fun yesterday." She looked up at me.

"Actually you made my boring day fun yesterday." I smiled down at her.

"So it's agreed that we made each others boring day awesome yesterday?" She asked with a big grin.

I chuckled at her cuteness, “agreed.”

——————————————————————————————————————————

Trying to prepare myself for what's to come, I took a deep breath as I walked into the dorm.

Hopefully they'd all be asleep, seeing how it was so early in the morning.

I was dead wrong.

"Hyung! Where have you been? And why are you covered in purple paint?" Zelo was the first one by my side, hugging me.

Then Jongup ran towards us to join in on the hug. "We were worried about you!"

I don't know when or where Youngjae came from but he was hugging me too. "Oppa! Oppa! We've missed you! And now you've come back for us! He's so lovely." He said in he's ultra annoying high pitched aegyo voice.

"Yeah, we called your cell multiple times last night." Daehyun said as he walked up with a plate of cheesecake.

"Isn't it a little too early for cheesecake?" I asked, avoiding all the questions.
"It's never too early for cheesecake." He snapped back, taking a huge bite out of the cake.

"Yah! Don't change the subject. Where were you? And why are you covered in paint?" Yongguk's deep voice rang throughout the room.

"Nice to see you too." I stalled, trying to find the right excuse.

Yongguk arched his thick eyebrow, signaling me that he wasn't having any of it today.

"Okay." I sighed.

"I was really bored and lonely while you guys were having so much fun rehearsing soooo... I decided... to go... paint balling! — With a couple people and... we were playing for hours. I took a couple hits but I'm alright, it was really fun. The only reason why we stopped was because — it got too dark out." I said looking to my band mates for a reaction, if any.

Wow I am good. I can't believe I just came up with a cover story that fast. Who knew I'm good at so many things? Oh wait, I did! *Mental high five*

"Okay that explains last night but you just got here. Where did you spend the night?" Yongguk said coming closer to me.

Okay, don't panic. Just work your magic.

"Well— when I got in my car ready to go I guess I had too much fun and I pasted out from— exhaustion! When I woke up it was really early and that's when I noticed all your calls and texts." I shrugged my shoulders to appear relaxed and looked Yongguk in the eyes so he couldn't tell I was lying.

"Fine. But next time don't just leave like that. Unless you bring back ramen." He said, walking into the kitchen.

I chuckled. "Hyung, why do you smell like women's perfume?" Jongup asked, giving me another whiff.

Note to self: Tell Ally to tone down on the strawberry girly girl perfume!

"Yah! It's not for women! It's a new thing I'm trying out. Don't you like it?" I looked at them nervously.

"Mmm it smells like cherry tomatoes!" Zelo said with excitement.

Okay I think the paint fumes are getting to him.

All I could do was laugh and ruffle up his hair.

Phew! Too close...

——————————————————————————————————————————
Ally's POV

I walked into my shared apartment with Emily, still yawning. I threw my keys on the coffee table and the lights to find Emily sleeping on the couch. She woke as soon as the lights were all on.

"Oh thank God you're okay! Where the hell were you? Why are you covered in paint? And is that my shirt?" She waltzed up to me, I could tell she wanted to hug me but she didn't want to get paint on herself.

"It's a long story." I said as I plopped down on the couch.

"Well good thing were both off today. So explain. Now." She crossed her arms and sat across from me with a stern look.

I sighed.

It is way too early for this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somehow I felt even more exhausted just talking about the crazy day I had yesterday. I really need more sleep. This is my day off, I need this.

"Wow. That's— intense." she sat back.

"Yup. That pretty much sums it up." I start to get up. "Well, I'm really tired so I'm gonna hit the hay." Making my way to my bedroom.

"Wait!" Em shouted. I turned around to face her. She came up to me, she looked like she had something really important to say. 

Oh please don't tell me you think that there something wrong with him. Cause trust me I've run every scenario in my mind.

"So is it good?" She asked looking really serious.

Okay, I'm officially confused. "Is what good?"

"Ya know?" She elbowed me. Still looking confused, she gave up. "Ugh! The kissing! Is he a good kisser?"

"Oh my God! Seriously? Is that all you picked up when I was explaining?"

"Uhh yeah." she gave me her "duh" face.

"Okay I'm going to bed." I walked off to my room leaving her in the hallway. But right before I closed the door behind me I popped my head out to look at her. "And yes. He is an amazing kisser."

Her face lit up like a light bulb. "I knew it! I knew it! How I knew it I don't know. I think I'm psychic..." Her voice trailed off as she walked back down the hallway.

Wow. What would I do without her?

I laughed to myself and closed my door.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY-O! I updated! WOO! Okay so I REALLY enjoyed writing this chapter. I think it's because I got to include other characters in this chapter other than just Himchan and Ally.

So I really hope you like this chapter update :)

P.S. 48 subscribers! Thank you so so so much, really :]